Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Notice Justdubs Down Pending Donations

Discussion in 'Information & Updates' started by Sporadic, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Hey everyone. I hate making posts like this but the site is in a sad state. Donations are due TODAY and we aren't even close to reaching our goal. I put up the money out of pocket to pay for the server and any expiring domains. But this isn't something I, or any other staff member should have to do. We put a lot of our free time into this site and none of the staff here should be expected to pay fees on top of all the free time we donate.

We have a redirect in place in order to finish getting donations. It was either that or shut down the site. I'm talking to marketing reps from ad websites to find a new ad host to use. I did not want to use ads again considering all of the issues they gave in the past but we have no choice at this point. I thought donations would be a good alternative but we have been getting a lot of negative comments about using them. I just thought a website experience with no ads was nice to do for others but it is not working out.

After the donation campaign reaches its goal the redirects will be turned off and all websites will be accessible once again

Please consider making a donation today:
    https://www.gofundme.com/f/justdubs-server-fee-domains

Thank you for your time.

2. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    July 23,2019 -please read above for questions as to why there is a redirect