Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Ended June 2016 Drawing Contest

Discussion in 'Contests, Events & Activities' started by Sporadic, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Hey everyone. This event didn't do so well this time around. I realize that the announcement of a winner on the last few of our events haven't been decided and to be honest that is because there has been such a low amount of participants and I was at a point like why bother?

But now that we've had a little break from doing events for a couple of months we can try again. In the coming months we will revisit the last few events that did poorly and give them a second chance.

If you have already participated in these games, do not worry, your previous entries will still be counted in the staff voting.

June: Drawing Contest
    July: Music Event

Share your art with us!

[​IMG]

Do you have a creative or artistic spirit? Do you enjoy drawing or sketching? Or just have a passion for image manipulation in Photoshop? JustDubs is having another drawing event!

Submit as many images as you want! They will all be added to our imagery section!

From now until July 1st we will be taking submissions including hand drawn art, images created with software such as Photoshop and images simply edited to look better.

You can submit any kind of image you wish. It doesn't have to be anime related.

The submissions will be divided into two categories, hand drawn and software created. On July 1st the staff will vote on the images and declare a winner from both categories a few days after that. This is to populate our imagery section on the website so you are encouraged to enter multiple images. Every image submitted will be featured in our JustDubs Imagery section in order to showcase JustDubs's artistic spirit!

To submit your images simply PM me on the forum or on the site's Facebook page. Or post your images in this thread!

And remember! Once the event is over we will continue accepting art from the community to fill our imagery section.

Prize pending from @Walshy Although if he is unable to I'm sure I can figure something out for the winners.​

2. jmriz Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    Will submit some more pics this week!!

3. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0

Attached Files:

4. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Well, this is embarrassing.
    Wish I could submit more work, but we are needing more participants for this event, not more of my "art". I hope that more will step up to participate in this event.

5. Yaqub Ahmed Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    When come down to art it really easy if you get uses of it all the time as they say practice make perfect, I prefer hand made drawing and Adobe CS6 Master Collection, to finalising drawing the texture of realistic drawing and animation drawing you can do it 2d framework design and there are other programs you use for 3D drawing you have to make everything perfect no mistakes. And I will upload my data later.

6. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0

Attached Files:

• hjk.png
      hjk.png
      File size:
      689.3 KB
      Views:
  7. Yaqub Ahmed Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Devil May Cry awesome series/game; but the character look bit like Dante/demon form Dante or he someone else entirely?

8. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    Yes! I've only seen the cutscenes and the Anime though. Heehee!
    Ages ago, a friend accused mii of being Vergil's hidden daughter and so I drew my character I made up ages ago, Arttikka Kross as Vergil's hidden daughter. I was planning of writing a fan-fiction but i haven't had the time.