Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Ju-on 2018

Discussion in 'Elimination Games' started by Batosai, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    its raining pretty hard that it woke me an hour early than my usual wake up time. ok here we go.

with that salary heck yes and its just a simple process of burning cockroaches in under an hour. xD

well not in the same timeline. the warehouse baby bird may be innocent and was just a collateral damage of the task but the ace baby bird however was born on a later date. ohara incident happened 8 years or so before ace was born. now that we have entered a hypothetical scenario, might as well continue.

lets put it that there is a special kind of bird hosting virus called bir D. flue (see what i did there xD) and its means of spreading was the poo and mating with other birds. now this poo make people crazy once ingested. but how can one ingest bird poo you ask. well bird poo goes to ground, rain goes to ground, rain water goes to water supply and boom no more chinese laundry. note that this is a time where modern filtration techniques is not used and people drink from river water. now the roger pirate flock is the well known carrier of this virus and they poo a lot all over the world. this flock has a mutated bir D. flue virus that even touching this bird will make you crazy and other birds will get this virus just by flying with a roger pirate bird. to add, the virus from them is now air borne so just by inhaling a particle from their poo can now infect people. now the WgHOma (world gov health org my ass) were tasked to eliminating this virus. years passed and WgHOma has successfully killed 99.95 percent of the roger pirate flock and have been killing other birds that were known in contact with these birds as well. they are now so close to ending this virus but a news that a direct descendant of the leader of the flock is discovered. now you are the head of WgHOma and would you let that baby bird grow up and fly around the world and do it all over again in your life time? remember this bird is already in your office, in a cage all tied up and ready for execution.

blame good ol tekking of youtube for it. that man can talk for about an hour of ideas and speculations that made sense. hi videos were like refresher for those that just want to reminisce the series.

#181 Noobs, Jul 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  2. Satoko Houjou Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Well, since the baby bird doesn't even carry that virus any belief that it does is because WgHOma is spreading lies and propaganda stating that it does, then the obvious answer is: hell yeah I would let that baby bird go, or I would at least try to find out if that bird is truly the virus carrier or not and then react accordingly.

And second of all, Akainu was never the head of WgHOma, just lowly dog blinded their propaganda just like everything else. 'Oh, he doesn't lyke that Marines are lapdogs for CDs' my ass, he still accepts the bs that WG feeds him. Now, if my darling were executed for his ACTIONS as a PIRATE, I could have forgiven Akainu over time, but my darling was very blatantly executed for his BLOOD and for his blood ALONE.

Do you get my point of view or do I need to be even more blatantly direct with it?

#182 Satoko Houjou, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    with you letting the bird go, you just added a chance of the world having to do the hunt all over again which takes effort and resources that could be used for anything else. you see, thats where you and akainu differs. you take chances but akainu does not. setting the bird free and looking for chances it may not have the virus is the moral thing to do but would you trade your morals for the lives of the entire world? you might say yes now but i dont know if you are the head of an entire fleet and you being responsible for it.

so what if akainu just does it for ace's blood. he is the effin admiral who kills a 2nd commander of a yonko. one piece world is not as democratic as you think. this is a world ruled by kings and emperors not by elected officials (well with some exception to other areas but still).

i can see that you are passionate about your hate for akainu and we respect that and you have your own reasons for doing so but for me, i still cant hate the guy. this is an eliminations about hated characters not just by a mere dislike. of only we can learn of akainu's back story sooner, we might be able to understand him more.

#183 Noobs, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Satoko Houjou Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    I don't like what you're insinuating here. My hate for this guy goes beyond mere dislike. This guy killed my darling, plain and simple, and you are insinuating I should forgive him just because.

And that's not even going into the murky waters of how much Ace's death affected Luffy, to the point he was gonna commit suicide. No Ace could have meant no Luffy. No Luffy=No One Piece, which means that Ace's death nearly caused the end of an entire series.

#184 Satoko Houjou, Jul 5, 2018
  5. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    no no you got it wrong. im not insinuating that you just disliked the guy. i was talking in general of a person. i was thinking if something along the lines as a random voter where "do i hate this character, no, do i dislike this character, maybe". something like that. if you hate the character then by all means bombard the tally with your one vote and try to convince other members. if they are convinced, its their choice, if not then so be it. just something like that nothing serious.

with that, im now gonna go take a shower and go to work xD laters all.

6. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    I hate that i'm not caught up to One Piece right now. Can't read anything of the entire discussion. All of the discussions are about Akainu. The one thats most talked about is usually the one most hated. Does that mean he would deserve this title? Well even if he does, the world isn't always fair. Haruhi has the same chance as him, so here we go!

@Satoko Houjou representing Akainu Sakazuki chose number 56.
    @Supernatural-Knight representing Haruhi Suzumiya chose number 27.

!roll d100

7. JustAnimeBot

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    d100: 30

For: Batosai Re: #186

8. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    The winner of Ju-On 2018 is.............. HARUHI SUZUMIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Satoko, as a second price, you did get me to put Ace as my new wallpaper on my phone. I'm quite happy with it, it looks awesome :p

9. Satoko Houjou Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
  10. Satoko Houjou Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Sorry, my darling, I couldn't take your revenge.... :(
    [​IMG]
    But next time I will, cos there will be no Haruhi around to hamper us.

11. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    [​IMG]
    I see no problem with this.

Thank gods. Now no competition for Bitchjou~

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Satoko Houjou Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    A poem for my darling Ace
    Are you, are you
    Gonna set me free
    So I can take all the pain
    As long as you need me
    You helped me more that I could ever know
    For you, I'll make sure that Akainu falls down to the pit belo

13. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    [​IMG]

a god gets haters for any thing anyway. now that she's out of the way, maybe we can get other characters progressing further.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    God yes, bloody nailed that. I knew 27 was going to turn things around. Finally this well deserving bitch has her spot in this round. Shinji is very deserving too, but haruhi will always be my first most hated character. Been waiting to see this result all day.

Next time we're going for Bitchjou for sure @Mafiacow she will be the next deserving winner of this. I did nominate her but she went up against haruhi very early on so I had to choose. If only you were around to help sooner things might have been different.
    I always preferred the theory than Kyon was god instead, one of the only theories in fandoms I actually like. The only thing I dislike about it is that means Kyon would be a super M because he wants to be bossed around by this brat.

15. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    I'm glad I chose this time to come around, now we don't have to deal with this ever again~
    Wow, I didn't even consider that...