Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Ju-On 2017

Discussion in 'Elimination Games' started by Batosai, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Huh. @SupernaturalKnight where you at?

Haruhi Suzumiya - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya [2]
    Core
    Mafiacow

Kugaha - Noragami Aragoto [3]
    Bato
    SkeLo
    noobs

2. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    Core
    Mafiacow

Kugaha - Noragami Aragoto [4]
    Bato
    SkeLo
    noobs
    Teknoman X

3. AngeloDaniele Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    Core
    Mafiacow

Kugaha - Noragami Aragoto [5]
    Bato
    SkeLo
    noobs
    Teknoman X
    AngeloDaniele

4. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    I know it is pointless but haruhi is definitely worse than Kugaha, he was a fun, hidden in plain sight villain. Meanwhile she is just a selfish shit. Also did @Mafiacow screw up a tag for me? Have you forgot that much about this site already.

Haruhi Suzumiya - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya [3]
    Core
    Mafiacow
    Supernatura Knight

Kugaha - Noragami Aragoto [5]
    Bato
    SkeLo
    noobs
    Teknoman X
    AngeloDaniele

5. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Was thinking that too about the tag lol. While this site needs a mafiacow! Also it's very confusing i havent seen Noragami, i hear 2 very different things about Kugaha. Oh well, this match is over. Kugaha wins and it's time for our final match!

Final:
    Prime Minister Honest - Akame ga Kill - @Satoko Houjou VS Kugaha - Noragami Aragoto - @SkeLo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Prime Minister Honest - Akame ga Kill [0]

Kugaha - Noragami Aragoto [0]

I'm not gonna vote in this one. I haven't seen either show and i don't want a bad vote to (maybe) decide the final.

6. Satoko Houjou Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Prime Minister Honest - Akame ga Kill [1]
    Satoko Houjou

Stuff
    - He is the one who introduced the idea of assassins in the first place, therefore he is responsible for Kurome's suffering
    - He activated the weapon which leveled most of the Capital (which was his own domain)
    - He killed Makoto's parents so Makoto would inherit the throne prematurely, allowing him to control Makoto.
    - He allowed his country and his fellow countrymen to suffer in a crapsack world just so he could stuff himself with food and enjoy the finer portions of life

7. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    Prime Minister Honest - Akame ga Kill [2]
    Satoko Houjou
    Teknoman X

8. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    I don't think I can properly vote in this case, even though I do have something against these two I do not know anything about, since these nominationshave forced my nominations to lose in the past

From what I understand of Honest, he's a waifu killer and that ticks people off.

And with Kugaha, it hurts my pride to vote him, considering that Haruhi lost to him, though originally I never planned on winning with her anyway, so I can't fuss.
    For some reason, I feel more bitter towards Honest in a way not related to what he has done.
    Anyway, can't just post here without voting.

Satoko Houjou
    Teknoman X

Kugaha - Noragami Aragoto [1]
    Core

9. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    My reason for voting for Honest is to go with the devil you know over the devil you don't.

10. SkeLo Trophy Hunter Content Manager

Ratings:
    +196 / 0 / -0
    Satoko Houjou
    Teknoman X

Kugaha - Noragami Aragoto [2]
    Core
    SkeLo

Come on.... Honest is a typical bad regent/ ruler... who like many politicians abuse their power for their own twisted gain (full stop)... no surprise there... @Satoko Houjou all your points are valid and true which I totally agree with... but here's the thing....

Compared to Kugaha... everyone knew Honest was a dirty scumbag... but no-one knew or saw Kugaha coming and that even was the mastermind behind all of the:
    - villainy
    - treachery
    - deceit
    - manipulation
    - betrayal
    - conceit
    - evil
    - murders/ assassinations
    - abominations

It was only right at the very end that he tipped his hand (sure because he got too complacent/ cocky).. but no-one had any idea the hero, his own master, fellow sacred treasures not even the supposed omnipotent gods in the heavens saw him coming....

But that's what makes him the worst of the worst...

You can sum up Kugaha almost like a modern day chameleon-terminator; who has the gall like Loki (Marvel); the ingenious mind like Braniac & Lex Luther combined (DC); the decietful charm like Akechi Mitsuhide (Nobunaga The Fool Anime) all rolled into one...

So ask yourself who do you hate more...
    1. Your mate or someone you know is treating people bad and ruinning their lives I.e. Politician, the Police...
    2. Or your mate right next to you who you may work with, go to school with even, or serve in the services with... who then when your not looking one day stabs you in the back then leaves you for dead... as you watch them walk away while you lie dying on the ground!?!

Answer is easy....

11. Satoko Houjou Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, that is true. And that's what Honest did in the anime as well.

Near the beginning of the anime, an associate of his was sentenced to death for treason. The evidence for said treason? Honest planted it there himself.

Second, Makoto's parents. Honest was in their employment, and worked with them, no doubt about that. Then he betrayed and killed them.

Bols and Kurome. After Bols' death, his son raped and killed Bols' wife and daughter and claimed that it was within his right to do so. And Honest didn't even hold them accountable for that. Granted, he probably administered some punishment, but only because Esdeath probably pressured him into doing that, and he didn't want to lose her. He is responsible for Kurome's downfall as well, both in the anime and the manga. He had her body strengthened by the drugs so she'd be one of his super-soldiers or whatever. But what happens if she is stranded somewhere and unable to take her daily dosage? Her body shuts down, that's what.

Before I make the last point, I will have to do the disclaimer: I don't like Syura.

But not even Syura deserves how his father treated him. When Syura died, Honest mourned him......for about, like, thirty seconds, before declaring that he would make a new child. This was his son. Someone who shouldn't be so easily replaced. Yet Honest said he'd do just that.

Kugaha betrayed his friends, you say? Did Kugaha declare he'd replace his child thirty seconds about being informed they died?

Letting Kugaha win would be disrespectful to 10000 people who suffered because of Honest's actions.

12. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    F***ing f***. The whole reason I voted for Haruhi is so the people who vote for her over Bitchjou in these themes wouldn't have a chance anymore. And SK, my internet was being a shit at the time so didn't auto-fill your name which I forgot had a dash.

13. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    You know, I don't think I have feelings of hatred towards either of these characters. Neither are main characters, nor are they characters you are meant to like then get told are bad. They both exist for the plot and their actions were pre planned to be bad. MCs that are selfish annoying shits get my hate a lot more than these two. The real villains for Akame ga Kill are whoever screwed over the adaptation in the end, anime original I am fine with, but the pacing and directing went downhill fast in those later eps. Maybe I'll vote Honest out of spite for that ruined ending.

haruhi vs bitchjougahara is what I would consider a fun final match for most hated. Mafia understands this too even with his superior shit taste.
    He has forgot specific details about those of us on this site. I don't know what to think about this.

14. Satoko Houjou Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    So what if they aren't mains? Last I checked, these games allow characters that aren't mains as well.

15. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Its funny you mention him, Kugaha is probably very similar to the real Akechi Mitsuhide who that character is (obviously) based on. Maybe Kugaha was based on him too.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Satoko Houjou Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    So does the July thread start immediately after the finals, as in, today?

17. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    As long as it does't end in a tie.

18. Satoko Houjou Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
  19. Satoko Houjou Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    If not, I can vote Kugaha if neccessary, so it doesn't end in a tie. I prefer not to, but I will if I have to.

20. Satoko Houjou Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Dammit......:(