Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Jormungand

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    Koko Hekmatyar, a young arms dealer sells weapons under HCLI, a shipping corporation. As one of the company's unofficial weapon sellers, she secretly sells weapons in many countries while avoiding the local authorities and law enforcements as most of her work is actually illegal under international law. Travelling with her is her team of bodyguards who are mostly composed of ex-military veterans. Her latest addition to the crew is Jonah, a seemingly emotionless child soldier who is skilled in combat yet ironically hates arms dealers. Jonah joins Koko as he wishes to find the arms dealer responsible for his family's death. What follows is Koko and her crews escapades around the world.

What do you Justdubians think of Jormungand?​

2. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    I started watching the first 3 episodes of this. So far it reminds me very little of Black Lagoon. But, with more action than story. It seems to be more episodic than a linear story. I will continue with it, but can't guarantee that this will be my cup of tea. I was hoping that there would be a mass conspiracy somewhere down the line. But, the direction the story is going in, it doesn't seem likely. So far, it just seems like an action anime that will take a very long time for anything to develop.