Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

J-Novel Club Licenses The Faraway Paladin

Discussion in 'Manga News' started by Vladnyx, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    Digital publishing company J-Novel Club announced on Thursday that it has licensed the The Faraway Paladin (Saihate no Paladin) and Mixed Bathing in Another Dimension (Isekai Konyoku Monogatari) light novel series. The beginnings of both series are now available on J-Novel Club's website, with new installments planned for weekly release. J-Novel Club plans to eventually release the novels as e-books.

Kanata Yanagino launched The Faraway Paladin light novel series with illustrations by Kususaga Rin on March 25, and Overlap Bunko published the second volume on July 25.
    [​IMG]
    J-Novel Club Describes The Story:
    In a city of the dead, long since ruined and far from human civilization, lives a single human child. His name is Will, and he's being raised by three undead: the hearty skeletal warrior, Blood; the graceful mummified priestess, Mary; and the crotchety spectral sorcerer, Gus. The three pour love into the boy, and teach him all they know. But one day, Will starts to wonder: "Who am I?"

Will must unravel the mysteries of this faraway dead man's land, and unearth the secret pasts of the undead. He must learn the love and mercy of the good gods, and the bigotry and madness of the bad. And when he knows it all, the boy will take his first step on the path to becoming a Paladin.

"I promised you. It's gonna take a while, but I'll tell you everything. This is the story of the deaths of many heroes. It's the story of how we died, and it's the reason you grew up here."​