Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Important Inactive Groups Report

Discussion in 'Information & Updates' started by Sporadic, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    @sayWut Gonna send you a Pm of an idea I have for your group that MIGHT just bring back some activity ;)

2. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Friday the 5th is the last day to start noticeably boosting activity. That will be two weeks since the thread was originally created.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    OH you just reminded me about something I must do :) thanks for the reminder Spor

4. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    What is an inactive group like? I wouldn't know given the New Release Club's activity levels, hahaha.

Okay enough gloating, the shorts club is pretty dead. There was never too much activity in there with maybe 4-6 people being the targeted audience and so I've not been bothering to share shorts. I'm not sure what you want to do with its threads because of how random they are, but the club disbanding probably won't be any problem as far as I can tell.
    I'll post in there now to see what sort of reaction it gets, I'm thinking not much surely.

5. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    It will undoubtedly be under watch for the next batch of inactive groups.