Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Identify as X

Discussion in 'Hall of the Elders' started by Timekeeper, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    True, not your job. Sorry I asked.
    Do you simply refer to stalls without door?
    Because 'open' as 'available' does not sound quite right, hence my reason for asking.

My debate engine is winding down, so I do not intend for much to come from anything else I say for now. And besides, people have got to be tired of dealing with what I say anyway.

#21 Core, Mar 4, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  2. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    XD

Yeah, I meant available. Not as in lacking a door.

3. Paladine321 Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Not to jump randomly off topic, but South park did a great spoof on this restroom question in episode 3, the Cissy, in season 18. I think it touches on the core of this portion of the Transgender debate with poignancy. Maybe the only "special bathroom" should be one dedicated for those who have hangups about it. The rest of the world can just use the regular bathrooms because we truly just don't care. I highly recommend watch it. A link to it on Vimeo Is below.

SouthPark The Cissy

4. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Public restrooms, although "public" are still private areas. Let's use Wal-Mart. Have you been in a women's restroom (even just for cleaning duties?) Some businesses offer small trashcans where women can throw away their personal items when they replace them and often it's near the toilet so they don't have to carry it to the trashcans that are next to, on or in the wall (depending on the business and how new or old the building is and whether they renovated it or not). Also, some people will never be mature enough to handle co-ed restrooms that serve more than 1 person at a time. There are people that crap in urinals, or intentionally flood the bathrooms and let's just say that Wal-Mart sees enough of that immaturity from both sides of the sex spectrum. Co-ed restrooms serving more than 1 person at a time (per restroom) just won't work.

So yes, public restrooms are "public" but it does offer privacy that men and women alike, don't care for their opposites to see. If you're married or have been married once, then you've likely seen it all. But not everyone has and not everyone should have to if they don't want to. Hence the sense of "privacy" for public restrooms.