Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Hunter x Hunter Discussion

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Batosai, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Masterofflys Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Is Leorio really that important? He's barely done anything since the exam arc...

2. Lunar Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Masterofflys wrote:
    Well, this week’s episode was pretty shocking. Ponzu’s death was one of the most horrible and gut-wrenching I’ve ever seen. More for the fact that it was so drawn out than anything else. And because I liked her a lot. Pretty upset that they killed her off, especially like that. Can’t wait to see Gon and Killua tear these ants to pieces!

My thoughts exactly! Well, almost. I really liked Ponzu, but I would have been fine with it, if they didn't kill her off like that. If they had a fight than it would have been acceptable.

3. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    FUCK THOSE ANTS!!!! Srsly how much can my heart take :( Ponzu was my favorite side character from the hunter exam :( :( :( I liked her alot for some reason and then they do this :( Sad day for the Bato's in this world.

RIP Ponzu. Kite, Gon and Killua please kill those damn ants in the most inhumane and most gross way you can think off, revenge my beloved Ponzu!!!

(maybe abit too much) :p

4. Lunar Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Maybe not in the most inhumane way possible, but I do wish that they destroy their nest and all of those chimera ants.

5. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    OK. The last episode was really good, except for one thing... If Kilua and Gon using their strongest attacks didn't kill off the soldier, how in the hell they will win against squadron leaders and the King itself when it comes the time to fight him??? I am sure Kite is really strong, but they are only 3 and Gon with Kilua together weren't able to kill a SOLDIER, he wasn't even a Squadron Leader and how many Leaders there are? Around 20 I think...

^This doesn't make sense. Now they will show us in the next episodes how they use the same attacks but beat the Leaders I can definitely see that coming. :(

6. ShadowLinks Hero of Time

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -0
    @Masterofflys really? I am more interested in Kite… I want to see his abilities, after all he was approved by Ging himself :p

Well you saw one part of his ability back when they first met him.

7. Lunar Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, I was disappointed that we weren't able to see more of kite's abilities. That little clown-lottery-weapon-thingy was pretty interesting, I wanted to see it in action again.

8. jayvon Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Latest episode was totally badass! Gon and Killua messed up that rabbit dude.

9. jayvon Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Chimera Ants + NEN = APOCALYPSE 

Rammot's Nen is out of this world his Nen is basically on Kite's level right now. He is going to do some serious damage to Gon and Killua. Their strongest attacks couldn't finish him off completely and now he has enough Nen to look like he's about to go Super Saiyan. And he's just a foot soldier.

10. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Good episode. Kite's ability is kinda strange but its cool. I can't wait to see more of his weapons.

And i expected Gon to be aware of that ant coming back at him after he sliced him up. I thought Gon was gonna do a suprise turn around kill but nope Gon is too stupid for that. Had to get his ass saved by Kite. Who is turning into an awesome char btw!

11. Masterofflys Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Chimera Ants + NEN = APOCALYPSE Rammot’s Nen is out of this world his Nen is basically on Kite’s level right now. He is going to do some serious damage to Gon and Killua. Their strongest attacks couldn’t finish him off completely and now he has enough Nen to look like he’s about to go Super Saiyan. And he’s just a foot soldier.

I dunno man, remember back when Gon and Killua first discovered their nen? They couldn't control it and it all just leaked out, IIRC. I reckon when Rammot gets it under control it won't look quite that scary.

12. Lunar Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, I'll bet that they'll brush that away by claiming that he can control it with his "instinct".

13. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    It did look pretty out of control. I atleast hope he can't control it imediately. Would be kinda stupid. It's alot cooler if he got it under control and then be dangerous.

14. jayvon Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    jayvon wrote:
    Chimera Ants + NEN = APOCALYPSE Rammot’s Nen is out of this world his Nen is basically on Kite’s level right now. He is going to do some serious damage to Gon and Killua. Their strongest attacks couldn’t finish him off completely and now he has enough Nen to look like he’s about to go Super Saiyan. And he’s just a foot soldier.
    I dunno man, remember back when Gon and Killua first discovered their nen? They couldn’t control it and it all just leaked out, IIRC. I reckon when Rammot gets it under control it won’t look quite that scary.

Oh yea true I forgot about that. But I doubt Rammot will be able to get it under control since he thinks he's so powerful now he'll probably rush to go find gon and probably start rebelling.

15. Masterofflys Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Oh yea true I forgot about that. But I doubt Rammot will be able to get it under control since he thinks he’s so powerful now he’ll probably rush to go find gon and probably start rebelling.

It wouldn't overly surprise me if Kite took one look at his nen and decided to take him out before he became a nuisance. Assuming they all stick together.

16. ShadowLinks Hero of Time

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -0
    Well now we've seen Gon's scissors and Killua has flipped his kill switch.

17. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Pretty good ep. Gon's fight was kinda meh and i didn't like that he took Killua's place. But Killua's fight was great and Kite is awesome...... Really this guy might be my fav char from the show now.

So now Colt will have nen aswell soon. Gonna be interesting. What do you guys think that uneasy feeling was that Kite felt?

18. Masterofflys Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Damn, this weeks episode was tense! Things are really gaining momentum. I wonder if the author of this series is a George R.R. Martin fan? XD

19. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    School Days? :|

Bato made a nice reference even before watching this episode. That he's afraid Kite might die because the King resembles Kite (judging from OP). If only he knows how right he is (about death part). But I do believe Bato is right probably.

Well all I can say.... Shounens love to kill off my favorite chars. One Piece, Naruto, Bleach already did it... so now it's HxH :( Well Hisoka still nr1 to me, but Kite was climbing the ladder to the top incredibly fast and was already in 2nd spot for the favorite char in HxH. Lucky me :(

20. Masterofflys Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Yeah. I still want to hope that Kite pulled some kind of trick on Neferpitou, but my gut can't believe it. Of all the people...

Also, Gon and Killua have pretty much been heavily outclassed in every story arc so far. I'm wondering how they're gonna get back into it. And obviously I'm looking forward to seeing what Netero can do!

So this guy made School Days too? I watched that one quite a while ago but I never linked the two. Explains a lot though XD