Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

How to change my luck?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Satoko Houjou, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Satoko Houjou Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Well, my luck is bad, and not just on internet either, possibly because I was born on Friday the 13th. Any advice how to change it?

2. Cpt_K3nny Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0
    Your luck is only as bad as you think it is :)

the way my luck Karma works is I have one SUPER unlucky day every 7 years.... then I am very lucky the rest of those days....

Hell I even have a saying for all the people who complain about me winning all the time...

"Its not my fault I was born with good looks and good luck!" :p

Proven record......

Won 50/50 at work 10 times in 10 years (Aprox winning per 350$ Biggest win 600$). (some has been here for 25 and never won.... or got there names drawn)
    I have won countless prizes like IPAD mini a mini cooler, a patio set and a Wii among them.

So if you want to turn your luck around you can do so by these simple steps!

1. Dont Wake up thinking negatively and look in the mirror and tell yourself your a SEXY BEAST!!
    2. Even if bad shit happens today just let it go shit happens and there is nothing you can do about it, cause we all know trying to control shit specially when its in diarrhea form is impossible.
    3. When you do get lucky in winning prizes ETC make sure you win with elegance!!! by rubbing your winnings in everyone's faces!!! ESPECIALLY IF THEY GIVE YOU A HARD TIME WITH IT!!! in those special cases rub your winning all over your chest saying yay me!!!!!

There I believe these 3 steps will help turn your luck around obviously you need to do step 1 & 2 in order to perform step 3 but I am confident that you will be able to reach step 3 once you've exercised step 1 & 2

Good luck hope it turns around...

#2 Cpt_K3nny, Dec 6, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  3. Satoko Houjou Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    I tried all those, but it still didn't help me pass my exams or help my favorites win the elimination game....

4. Cpt_K3nny Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0
    Hmmm If you relied on luck to pass your exams then that's where you went wrong.... Passing an exam has nothing to do with luck :)

as for the elimination game just do what I do and pull a Donald Trump.... Its rigged if you lose and its not if you win! That's what I tell my self when no one shows my characters love..... :p

And somehow I doubt you wake up every morning and call yourself a sexy beast.... but hey maybe there is someone else out there that is as freaky deaky as me hourra for that if you are!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    I think your only recourse for that is time travel.

6. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Read the Necronomicon and decipher it on Youtube
    Sacrifice goats (fake, don't want the feds on you) on Youtube
    Bath in blood of virgins (fake, don't want the feds on you) on Youtube
    Learn Latin and chant forbidden words. Bonus reading Necronomicon on Youtube.
    Get a priest and convince him to perform an exorcism on you. If you can't then buy friend priest robe. Post on Youtube.
    Buy a magic 8-ball and build a shrine around it with religious symbols from many faiths. Bonus for bloody holy beads. Post on Youtube.
    Learn card reading and attempt to read people's fortunes in a big city. Tell every third person a bad fate will befall them. Post on Youtube
    Take a dancing lesson and buy a trip to Africa, go to the Savannah and strip your clothes. Dance nakedly and attempt to summon the rain on Youtube
    Become a outspoken meateater and create a book called "To Serve Man". Include with the book a biography of Hannibal Lector and promise to run a presidential election in 2020.

On Youtube

I guarantee your luck will turn around and you'll become famous

(Okay now I'm just scaring people aren't I? :eek:)

• Like Like x 1
  7. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    It may also help to sacrifice your first born child, or a few goats, to RNGesus.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    Hmmm well, I know how you felt when it came to exams. I was horrible at them regardless of what subject I did in school... But the best advice I can give you is if you don't succeed in one area, either give it a break or look for another option better suited for you. Not quit, just find other options better suited to your needs. And as people have said, think more positively. Moonstone and Chinese coin is usually good for charms but only if you believe in them properly. I usually think over "what did I do to deserve this?" And make up for it with a good deed. Good luck though l! :D

9. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    Stop believing in luck and believe in yourself.

10. Cpt_K3nny Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0

Did you quote this straight up from anime? :p or a self help book?! :p lol

11. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Believe in me who believes in you.

I know I've been taking the piss, but if you're looking for some serious advice, here it is: If you want to pass your exams, study. I just aced all of my classes because I busted my ass trying to learn, practice, and absorb as much of the content as I could. Even so, there was one class that I could still only manage a C despite all of my effort. Sometimes, you're just not going to come out on top. And that's okay. But you can always pick yourself back up and keep trying. You'll get there, eventually.

As far as I'm concerned, luck doesn't exist, at least not in the sense that luck is some unknown supernatural quantity that can only be affected by black cats and spilling salt. Sheer mathematical probability and chance does affect our day-to-day lives, however, and you can increase the odds in your favor through hard work and critical thinking.

Hope this helps. Best of luck. ;D

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cpt_K3nny Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0
    So Basically what I said in my first post & Second post but a bit more eloquently......your such a copier @BaconMan8910 !!!! :p

Hahahaha on a serious note I approuve of this message...

13. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    WHY HAS NOBODY MENTIONED THE RABBIT FOOT!? WE NEED RABBIT FEET FOR LUCK!
    [​IMG]

14. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    [​IMG]

though it may sound negative but its just what moves me. its not that you dont have to expect a result you should but only the realistic and attainable ones. in my case for example, when there is a task to be done, i only have to do the expected, perform the expected, and look out for the expected. if anything out of the ordinary happens, thats where it gets fun. it could either be the good or bad but the result not in the "expected" zone will bring color to the event.

15. TehAnonGuy Cat Blitz is on Teh case.

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
  16. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    My dad told me that a long time ago.

17. Cpt_K3nny Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0

your TELLING ME THIS ISSUE WAS NOT RESOLVED BY ANIME BUT BY YOUR FATHER!!! BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

on a side not it is good advice.... :)