Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

How often do you rewatch anime?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by TheManWithoutAPlan, Oct 18, 2014.

1. The-Gunney Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Yep, I'm guilty of this too. I don't know how many times I've re-watched Full Metal Panic! but I always come back to it maybe it's a because it's seems to have a calming effect over me who knows but I re-watch alot of other things that are not anime e.g. Burn Notice. I re-read my Tom Clancy books alot too.

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    I feel I have to mention this somewhere and as I've already posted in the currently watching thread tonight I'll say it here. I'm rewatching Monster with my brother [who hasn't yet watched it] since I got the DVDs for it the other week. So far we've watched just the first 2 eps but hey it is a rewatch.
    MAL says I finished this one year and two months ago so I guess this is a new answer to this question. I may rewatch something after at least a year or if I get the DVD of it.

3. GreatOak Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I'm actually guilty of buying anime I like on DVD/Blu-Ray then never watching them :p

I always find my self too busy to rewatch anything.

4. Sapphire Snow Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Once I have completed an anime series, I normally leave it at bay and do not re-watch it.

5. TheRailgunSpark Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I'll go back and re-watch anime every once in a while, but it depends on my mood and how I feel at the time. There's certain ones i've re-watched tons of times now so I guess it also depends on the anime as well. I mainly stay focused and watch the new anime that interests me and whatever else is still on list to watch yet. So really it just depends on my mood as I definitely don't mind going back and re-watching anime I like once in a while and remembering the good times.

6. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    The only anime I have re-watched are Studio Ghibli movies. There are a few series I think about re-watching but then I find something new to watch and those thoughts disappear.

7. youngnozomi Sparkles, Nosebleeds, and D'awwww

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    I re-watch favorite episodes not entire series, unless I'm watching again to get a friend into it. I honestly can not count how many times I've watched episodes 18 and 19 of Pandora Hearts. It's over 10x though. ...Don't judge me! My favorite characters don't show up as much in the anime. ;_;

8. CinnamonChai Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I could re-watch Yu-Gi-Oh! over and over

9. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    I guess if I own them, I'll re-watch them over. However, Higurashi I'd re-watch again and again anytime. I've seen Higurashi no naku koroni (KAI) subbed at least 3 times now. I would have re-watch them more except my DVD player don't seem to connect to my TV properly, so there goes that idea:(:mad:... but I guess I have toooo long of a watch list to actually re-watch any other anime for a while.

10. [Insert name here] Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I don't usually rewatch an anime unless I'm showing it to someone, like I watched The Devil is a Part Timer three times in a weekend. The only series I've rewatched just because have been Haruhi, Fractale, and .Hack//Quantum. Probably because they're short I do tend to rewatch movies like Vampire Hunter D or anything Ghibli kind of often tho.

11. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    Now since I've downloaded it... I find myself re-watching Kamisama Hajimemashita again. It's so worth it.