Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

How Did You Get Your Username?

Discussion in 'The Asylum' started by Sporadic, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Cpt_K3nny Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0
    @Core
    hahah admit it your mind was already in the gutter my friend long before you became aware of a town called Dildo/South Dildo in Newfoundland, Canada :p ;)

2. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    @Cpt_K3nny
    Funny thing is, I learned a lot of that dirty stuff from younger siblings. I learned some things on my own, but that was inevitable. It scares me how much my siblings know, and I have the Google god to curse for that. My mind may be irreverseably in the gutter, but I do try to keep it clean, at least as an act.
    The act I put up seems to be good enough that one girl told me I was so innocent. But then, that was more honest innocence, or the innocence as in " You did not really mean that, did you? I'll play dumb just in case."

3. Delta Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +93 / 0 / -0
    Dam every one seems to have such !nteresting backstory for the!r names.
    Kinda makes mind al!ttle bas!c

4. dadygoble Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    He stayed in St. Johns

5. dadygoble Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    The fact that we were only down for 12 hours just long enough to get rooms shower eat And hit the many clubs on George Street kind of left us crunched for time on sight seeing. We wanted to get the party bug out before getting home to our familys. Let me tell you a hang over wile flying on a c-130 sucks, flying on a c 130 is like being in a blender. Loud cold and rough. We had no under floor heat in the cargo box were we rode the biggest part of the flight. I did sit in the flight engioners seat in the cockpit for a few hours after crossing the border wile the flight engioners slept off his hangover, being a flying crew chief had its percs.

6. Cpt_K3nny Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0
    hmm was it your wife responding or do you refer to yourself as he all the time :p

Dildo/South Dildo is not to far from st. johns just like 40 mins away lol :)

Anyways good old George street that is a great spot to party...one question! did you kiss the cod while you were there??

7. dadygoble Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I was supposed to type WE not he and I did get screeched at trapper John's and then hit up the siren and the cotton club.

8. dadygoble Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Ok so I looked up kissing the codd and I now know getting screeched and kissing the cod are one and the same so to answer your question yes I kissed the cod.

9. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    This is always a fun thread for new members, assuming any stick around long enough to tell an origins story of their username. But man does this thread make me feel nostalgic, so many usernames from long gone by. Although funnily enough I don't see my origins in any of the pages here, so I guess I'll type it once more.

I originally joined this site after my brother back in 2011, October 19th I believe it was. This was my first forum so I was a bit reluctant for a couple of days before signing up, so I turned to my brother's username for inspiration. For his username he went with a genre that he thoroughly enjoyed. I didn't mind how it sounded so I copied it for my own. My favourite genres being supernatural and action I chose a title that could be used in a series regarding those genres. A knight for action and just supernatural. I was torn between Night [for just a supernatural vibe] or Knight [to include action] at first but it was an easy choice.
    Not sure if they are still my favourite genres but I'm not changing from this username now.

10. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Pulled it out of my ass.

11. shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    I think ive ben here long enuff to post on here put my boots in the dirt so to speak or got the blood on my hands so let me get started

I was in middle school and a kid on the school bus showed my this trick on the game Pokemon emerald with a pokemon called nincada were if you had an empty spot and a poke ball you would get 2 pokemon for the price of one it was Shedinja and I loved it with the abilities it has and all and the fan art wow the fan art yummy well flash forward to high school when x and y came out when you could name you chartor more the 7 letters well I thought and well shed-ninja was my first one but after as and or came out I just went with shedninja and it stuck small changes he and ther like YouTube I picked shedninja reviews because it fit and mal I did shedninja 122 because shedninja was taken shedninja 1 for the same reason

I hope this helps ya get in the mind of ze shed now I would say dead thread but I don't think this thread is dead just sleeping

Tucks the thread back in to bed night night

#111 shedninja, Feb 7, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2020