Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto Manga Gets TV Anime This Spring

Discussion in 'Manga News' started by Mark Denn, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Mark Denn News Man

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Final volume in award-winning comedy series ships on Friday
    [​IMG]The wraparound jacket band on the fourth and final volume ofNami Sano's Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto (Sakamoto desu ga?) manga (volume cover pictured at right) is revealing on Friday that the manga is getting a TV anime adaptation this spring. The anime will air on TBS and BS-TBS.

The story follows the daily life of the "coolest" high school student, Sakamoto. As soon as he transfers to his new school, he attracts the attention of not just his class but the whole student body, and his jealous classmates' attempts to bully him repeatedly backfire and instead make Sakamoto look cooler.

Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto is Sano's debut series. Sano launched the series in Kadokawa's harta manga magazine in 2011, and ended the series in December. Seven Seas Entertainment is publishing the manga in North America, and the company released the manga's second volume on November 17.

The manga won the best "male-oriented" comics volume award from Da Vinci magazine and the Comic Natalie Grand Prize in 2013.