Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Hardest Game on Hardest Difficulty?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Timekeeper, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Timekeeper Great Big Jerk

Ratings:
    +125 / 0 / -0
    Mate, I haven't even beaten Tales of Xilia 1 because of the final boss. Both Gaius and Muzet keep nuking me with their most powerful attacks over and over while also healing each other >_<

2. Roy-Blue Trophy Hunter Chat Moderator

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Haha, right? Those games need to chill. Muzet was already annoying enough to solo if you went the Milla route. But yeah, with Muzet's stunning AOE attacks and Gaius's sharp burst that was definitely a hard battle. But there are things you can do to stop their artes, you just have to have Jude or Alvin stop them. And Muzet is the only one that can heal, both herself and Gaius, so once she's dead Gaius gets a lot stronger (because of his ability) but he wont be revived anymore. Gaius is just the one that keeps using those hourglasses.

The best thing to do is to keep them separated (which is hard because they're always linked and can blink to defend each other), so it's best to keep the "tankier" people like Jude and Leia on Gaius and the more DPS people like Milla and Alvin (or one of the high magic defense people like Rowen or Elise) on Muzet. I think Muzet has one auto-revive on herself, so it's going to be a long match, but it was doable for me at least (Milla and Elise have pretty stupid linked artes). Gaius's mystic arte is scary (almost guaranteed death) but it's pretty easy to avoid and even easier to deny if you lead him away from everyone and dodges his attacks while his over-limit is up. Muzet's is almost unavoidable, but it doesn't do much damage. Honestly I'd rather he use it so that she doesn't keep instant-casting artes

Haha, but good luck with the second game if you ever finish that one. That boss wasn't even the last boss, it was one introduced like a little more than halfway through the game, which is what peeves me the most. I'm still a little salty about it, haha. The last boss wasn't nearly as annoying, to be perfectly honest. Still hard, just not with an impossible gimmick. Though if you get through even that, I'd also have to suggest skipping over Zesteria all together. That game was a joke. Just watch the anime and go on to Berseria, the game was pretty terrible (probably the worst of the series so far as far as gameplay goes).

3. Rayden413 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    I've got an even better one for ya. I have seen very few people ever accomplish the challenges that Zun puts forth in the Bullet Hell games TouHou. To this day I still cannot make it past the 3rd boss on Lunatic level on any of the games. That's saying quite a bit since I've successfully completed several games on the hardest difficulty. But after restarting so many times in one sitting, I almost suffered from Broken Laptop Syndrome. Bullet Hell games are by far, the hardest games I have ever played. It takes incredible coordination and memorization of patterns in order to make it through. There may be games that are hard, but no game I have ever played has been this hard. I've been trying to beat these games for years.

4. KnowMeFrom Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    I absolutely cannot agree with this. Maybe when I first started playing, sure. But at least half my deaths in Souls now is because of glitches, the awful jump mechanic, "gank squad" Dark Souls II bullshit, or the CPU suddenly doing things it hadn't done the first 100 times I went through an area. I think Dark Souls games have some ridiculously cheap deaths, and I don't know why they get a pass for it.

Dark Souls generally isn't hard for me but I've put hundreds of hours into each of the first two Dark Souls so that's probably part of it.

Hard is Super Ghouls n Ghosts, after two decades I've still yet to make it past the first 5 minutes of the game.

#24 KnowMeFrom, Feb 14, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  5. Dylanar Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +238 / 1 / -0
    Battlefield 3, 4, 1, Hardline on the hardest difficulties possible, Dragon Age: Inquisition on Nightmare. I've played Metro: Last Light on Ranger Mode. And yes I've beaten all that way. Although they all didn't really feel hard with the exception being I felt like Battlefield 3 was the hardest out of all of these.