Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Group Event Requests

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by ShadowLinks, Aug 6, 2013.

1. BennyDragonheart Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Oh bloody hell, someone tagged me! OwO

Well hi, um I don't really have time for MMOs lately, otherwise I'd suggest Guild Wars 2.

I would be up for playing some Steam games though, Friday evening and Saturday are the best times for me, usually.

Anyone want to do some BlazBlue - Continuum Shift Extend? I have CPE as well, but I'm not playing it yet, as I wanted to finish with CSE first.

2. Heizengard AKA Cernel Joson

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    I've been playing Final Fantasy 14 almost nonstop lately. Other then that I play Smite and TF2 sometimes.

3. shifter101 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    I back the Guild Wars 2 suggestion. Sadly, I don't have enough time to devote to a mmo at the moment. Hopefully starting May or even late April I should have less of a work load and more time to game. Currently the only games I've been playing are Overwatch or League.

4. DemonEyesJoe Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Wow, the site sure has changed a lot, lol

When was the last time I posted? Well over a year ago?

I am still around. I have a 3DS (beat pokemon recently so I might move on to something else, Iv been looking for a triforce heros team though, I had a lot of fin playing that game with randoms.

Im still on steam, where Ill always be. DemonEyesJoe. I am sure some of you have added me from way back when. Hell if i know who any of you are anymore lol
    Oh, and overwatch LOTS of overwatch

bet my sig is gone/broken

EDIT:

I get emails if someone tags me, so let me know if you all wana do something.

5. TheAuraKnight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    Been Playing Warthunder Stellaris and more Payday boi. If anyones interested in that! XD

6. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    @DemonEyesJoe Long time no see around here!! What 3DS games do you have? And do you want to play any of them online?

7. DemonEyesJoe Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    The only ones i can think of off the top of my head is Triforce Heros, Monster Hunter (dont get to excited, iv put maybe 20min into it) and Pokemon Sun. The rest I have are single player games, like Project Mirai (dont forget im a huge miku nerd) couple zelda games, and Tales of the Abyss.

8. --The-Rose-- Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    BUMP....

If u have a ps4 and ps+ i'd like to have a Disc Jam play night. its free right now to download keep forever until April 4th