Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

GOS - WAR!

Discussion in 'The Asylum' started by Natsuru-san, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Lol I'm female myself and half of the females I know are like that. Get a little dirt on them and the freak out. I'm the opposite get a little dirt on me and i just laugh it off. I have been completely covered in mud from head to toe because me and a friend was on an ATV and she tried to go through a creek. I tell her to back up and she does the complete opposite (was her first time driving one and i was coaching her) well she floored it..cue a wave of mud hitting the back of me. I just got off and laughed. she got off and freaked out "i got mud on me OMG OMG get it off" cue her jumping and screaming like she was on fire.
    all i could do was sit there and laugh at her for it. Mean, I know but I couldnt help it. Was raise by my dad so I things like that dont bother me. I do wear makeup from time to time but there are some women who cant live without it :/

2. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Think you could try and convince my friend I invited to join in then?~ She's @Britty-Doll

3. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    @Mafiacow I sent her a pm ;)

4. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    So, uh.... How is everyone doing??

5. shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    so gos
    what is this and how do i join