Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

General Vocaloid Discussion

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DemonEyesJoe, May 10, 2013.

1. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    ANNOUNCEMENT: INTRODUCING THE NEW MIKUSTAR!

It is with great pride that I introduce to you the NEW “MikuStar – Hatsune Miku’s World” website. This site is in a domain hosted by a new Canadian company and will remain under development until at least late April. But it is progressing well enough that I decided it’s time to share it with you. From now on, you can stop by occasionally to see how things are going. There will be changes made there almost daily. I'll be introducing some new material as well.

The new site will combine most of the content from the original MikuStar.com with its blog VocaJump.com, together into one complete online magazine. At this time, 100% of the content from VocaJump and about 10% from MikuStar.com have been installed on the new site. Because of this, you will see a few blank pages and most of the links to the profile articles from the main page have yet to be activated. Also, a few articles have not been formatted correctly. All of that will be fixed soon.

The new site uses a professional WordPress theme that is said to be a “fully-responsive” design, meaning that the contents of the main page should be able to re-arrange themselves depending on the screen size of the device you are using. This was an important innovation given the increasing number of visitors who are using tablets and smart phones. Also, visitors will now be able to make comments and feedback on any page or posts, even the profile articles. This is something that you couldn't do with the original MikuStar.

The main page of the site displays many of the articles originally posted on VocaJump over the last two years, listed mostly by category. Some of the articles are from VocaJump's archive. Once the new site is complete, there will be a lot of new content added and I hope to make it a one-stop shop for news, concert information, video and album reviews, guest columns and current events, plus revised versions of the well-researched*and entertaining profile articles that you're used to seeing on the original MikuStar. Of course, the new MikuStar e-magazine will still carry the official title and logo “MikuStar – Hatsune Miku’s World”.

And with that, here it is. It’s called MikuStar.net (www.mikustar.net).

Thanks to FireWall123 on XDA for this (^^)

2. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Ish wondering what this Miku star web site is/does? (Already got an idea though)

3. DemonEyesJoe Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I forgot to share this yesterday but here’s the decal on my laptop

[​IMG]

Just got a laptop the other day, should be in mail soon (needed for school and work) I might have to get one of these....Where did you get it?

4. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    Just got a laptop the other day, should be in mail soon (needed for school and work) I might have to get one of these….Where did you get it?

Right from Amazon: http://amzn.com/B008J4OK50

5. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    This should spark some activity (hehe)

6. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    Happy Miku day everyone~! Today is 2014年-3月-9日 (US standard 3/9/14). Puting the month and day together we get 39, Miku's number.

7. DemonEyesJoe Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Thank you Kiri for the sticker URL, there is one on my laptop now :)

also, PDF2 is comming to the west...and....

oh yea, IA is getting her own game as well

Speaking of IA...I love this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFTfJnkYS8A

8. Vishal09x Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Is yui still around?

9. DemonEyesJoe Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I AM! (for now, no promises)