Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

General Vocaloid Discussion

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DemonEyesJoe, May 10, 2013.

1. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Mikubook is offering a chance to win a chance to go to one of Miku's concerts, though there are some catches, one being you've got till July 15th. (No time or time zone mentioned) There are smaller prizes too. I wish everyone who enters the best of luck winning. :) https://mikubook.com/findme

EDIT: So, Miku week huh. NIIIICCCEEEEE!!!! >:) No really, I'm loving it and everyone's avi's look really nice. If I had the time I might just join in, so when will it be over?

2. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    @Natsuru-san It's not specifically Miku, just Vocaloid in general. Started yesterday, so you've got until the next Sunday.

3. DemonEyesJoe Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Mikubook is offering a chance to win a chance to go to one of Miku’s concerts, though there are some catches, one being you’ve got till July 15th. (No time or time zone mentioned) There are smaller prizes too. I wish everyone who enters the best of luck winning. [​IMG] https://mikubook.com/findme

yea, i signed up for this a few days ago, i asked for the merchandise instead

4. deadlysweet Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    don't know if anyone knew this but it seems like the mikunopolis concert is out on dvd (even tho I probally should have know this since parts of the concert is on iTunes along with the concert album) but theres this cool looking poster in it along with the concert and some "extra features". got it from this site http://www.mikufan.com/hatsune-mikus-mikunopolis-concert-blu-ray-set-ready-for-north-american-launch-preorders-open-february-25th/
    I hope its not too expensive...

5. DemonEyesJoe Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6bR4g21QCg

6. DemonEyesJoe Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
  7. Jaysp656 Artificial Intelligence

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    That is one creepy cupcake (I'm assuming it is a cupcake)

8. DemonEyesJoe Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    i think its a meat bun

9. DemonEyesJoe Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    so, im really excited for this, i dont own any miku figures, but i might get this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMc1iM7hZKE

10. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Could someone explain to me what is with the creepy robot-ness??

11. DemonEyesJoe Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    thats deino for ya, he did songs like (beware, it might be a bit disturbing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMqNVBhwEJI

the model is called Calne Ca, or "Calcium". the reason i like it so much is, out of all the miku variations, this one is SO BEYOND the accepted look, its unique unlike any other.

and here, the coup de grâce, is his deviant arnt, i havnt looked at it in a while, but, i just realized he did a CUL and some other Miku art

http://deino3330.deviantart.com/gallery/

12. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Sorry i havnt been keeping up with the events, i dont feel like anyone reads them, i enjoy typing them up, but i feel like its a waste of time as no one follows the club.

if you have any ideas to get people…”active” in the club, AKA POSTING, i would gladly listen or make another admin or something. the old thread was so much more popular

I know exactly how you feel. As for me I've just been too busy to navigate through DTR and be able to be active like I used to be. I'm now "somewhat" back but only a little. I see a new posts since last visit button has been added to DRT along with other buttons though it's got some probs. Best example is the moment you click on one of the links to the thread and try and go back or exit it etc. it resets the new posts. At least JD/JDR's NPSLV button kept it up for at LEAST 15 mins or so. Still having this button back will help me to be more active sometime in the future when I get less busy. Anyway My best guess as to why people aren't posting in threads they used to frequent is because that button wasn't there but now that it is we should "hopefully" start to see an increase in traffic, esp if they can get it to not reset. :) Also yes I realize this is an old post I qupted but felt I should say what I said.

13. DemonEyesJoe Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    actually, thanks, i was unaware that the button had been re-added, the best thing to do though is to right click, open in new tab, EVERY thread (or middle mouse button)

14. JustAdmin Root

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    @Natsuru-san ever thought of using New posts: Last day or New posts: Last week? lol no deletion and it contains the same results and more.

15. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    @Joe: You're welcome and already thought of that, thanks though. :)

@DTRAdmin: Actually I did, doesn't change the prob with the new posts since last visit button though which is why I mentioned it. :) Thanks for mentioning it though.:)

16. DemonEyesJoe Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    thank you @DTRadmin, i ran into the problem when there was a 2nd page of "topics since last visit" once i went to the 2nd page, it said there was nothing there

17. JustAdmin Root

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    @Natsuru-san of course it fixes the problem, it's just a different link.

18. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    @DTRAdmin: xD I uh, no. I meant it doesn't fix the prob with the NPSLV button itself, sure it's a fix but the prob is still there for the button.

Alright back to on topic here. This is one of my many, may, many, MANY fav Miku songs. :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWDSNnEIk9E

19. DemonEyesJoe Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    after a couple of hours, and my PSP's inability to connect to the internets, i was forced to pirate a copy of the BRS game and hack the PSP

horray! i also have the project diva game, but alas, the memory stick is to small for 2 games

20. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    I was only able to get the BRS game in English as a download from PSN.:/ I do however have the first project DIVA game as a UMD and project DIVA F (PS3) as a disc too. I can't wait to buy the the second PSP DIVA game.