Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Ga-Rei: Zero Discussion

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Sir-Maddy, May 22, 2013.

1. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    I understand, take your time to check around the discussions that we have, though there were others before but they are long gone

2. Sammy Madison Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

*sigh* Im sry... I should of known... I aint much of a forum post person... but I am coming out of my comfort zone to be brave...

I will stop posting.... :/

3. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    I'm not saying to stop posting, post as much as you can, in this group is about discussing an anime that we all vote, there's nothing bad about posting on an old thread, I mean I'm doing it now so don't worry :)

4. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Also @Sammy Madison, if you have any questions about the group you can go ahead and ask me, and if you're wondering, we're currently watching Working

5. shifter101 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Surprised to see this thread get some posts (coincidently, the first thing I saw when I checked the club out after a year)
    @Sammy Madison so how did you find Ga-rei : Zero

Since the last time I posted in this thread I've actually finished reading the manga which continues the story where the anime ended it.
    The manga was pretty interesting and talks about how the remaining characters dealt with the loss. The main girl character (I forget her name) actually gets a side kick.

6. Sammy Madison Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Well..... 1) I own the first season of Ga Rei Zero..... 2) The first and second season was on Netflix.....

(ps... I was gonna tag you but my novice-ness got in the way.... (I dont know how to tag anyone.... ^_^; )

Yay !! ~ for owning DVDs

7. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    It's easy, you just put an @ and then put the name of someone and presto, you tagged someone, for example @shifter101, you'll get the hang of it after a while and it won't work if you copy and paste a tag

8. shifter101 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    like natsu said it's easy to tag @Sammy Madison
    btw when I said "how did u find it" , I meant what was your opinion of the show ^_^ (guess I should have been more clear xD )

9. Sammy Madison Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I wrote it with the @ sign and it didnt seem to work.... O/////////O

as far as the the anime .... when I watch the first episode and it didnt seem to make me wanna to finish watching... but I stuck it out and finished the first season..... I realized the second season was on Netflix.... It was blood and gore..... its not my typical anime to watch.... ^_^