Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Future Elimination Games

Discussion in 'Elimination Games' started by Supernatural-Knight, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Hopefully I'm not being too annoying in my Nyanuary want, but here's an idea that could make it a little fresher: Opening it up to other human-animal hybrids. Surely there are others out there than just kittehs?

2. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Oh! Oh! I just thought of a possible theme! Espers and psychics and stuff! What do you think?
    And regarding month, I was thinking either Esper-bruary or Esp-tember. ^_^

3. nyakomayushii Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Plese keep the Dandere! I have perfct noms for that! I also second the hate character heehee

4. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    would a horror/murder theme work as an elimination game? or even a murder mystery game where figured out who killed who, example: one admin or user is made the murder and goes taking out the other people in the game till he is caught or killed him/herself

5. nyakomayushii Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    ^Tried that, it died kinda quickly`

6. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    hmm here is an idea, how about an opening/ending elimination game? everyone nominates and opening/ending they think is best. You would have to list what season or arc of the anime (if you know the actual name of the song that would be 10 times better) your nominating it is in

7. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    hmm here is an idea, how about an opening/ending elimination game? everyone nominates and opening/ending they think is best. You would have to list what season or arc of the anime (if you know the actual name of the song that would be 10 times better) your nominating it is in

If you would like to organize any of these ideas you're suggesting you're more than free to. This is mainly for suggesting new monthly themes for the official eliminations games we do every month, Moevember, Tsundember etc. There's been a couple side games in the past. There was a dubbed VA game and I hosted a redhead anime character elimination as well.

8. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    We need to decide on our January theme. Please pick either to repeat Nyanuary or try Baby New Year (loli/shota.)

9. Lince Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    We need to decide on our January theme. Please pick either to repeat Nyanuary or try Baby New Year (loli/shota.)

My vote is definitely for lolis.

10. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    I voting for more Nyan~!

11. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    I vote for the nyans~~!!!

12. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    I just thought of something. We have a chicks with guns month didn't we? What about a chicks with swords month? But as a rule any nominee has to have wielded a sword more than once. Just touching a sword in one episode doesn't count.

13. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Loli/Shota (2)
    Lince
    REd

Catgirls (2)
    Kiri
    Mafiacow

14. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    Loli/Shota (3)
    Lince
    REd
    ThatRandomGinger

Catgirls (2)
    Kiri
    Mafiacow

I know more loli's than i do Nekos so going to go that route, also i want to put Last Order in a game and this is the only one she fits in

15. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Oh please, nooooo... I've already organised what kittehs I want nominated and everything... :(

16. Lince Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    Oh please, nooooo… I’ve already organised what kittehs I want nominated and everything… [​IMG]

It's an understandable reason, but are there really enough nekos/catgirls in the anime world to make an entire new game out of them? True, there will always be some repeats, but doing catgirls again just feels like it'd be mostly the same people as last year.

But I could be completely wrong. I don't know how many there actually are over all different animes, but i'd much rather go with an entirely fresh set of characters with lolis than take the chance of voting for the same people for catgirls.

17. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Mafiacow wrote:
    Oh please, nooooo… I’ve already organised what kittehs I want nominated and everything… [​IMG]

It’s an understandable reason, but are there really enough nekos/catgirls in the anime world to make an entire new game out of them? True, there will always be some repeats, but doing catgirls again just feels like it’d be mostly the same people as last year.

But I could be completely wrong. I don’t know how many there actually are over all different animes, but i’d much rather go with an entirely fresh set of characters with lolis than take the chance of voting for the same people for catgirls.

I just had a look at the little list I made of nomination suggestions for this Nyanuary, and a rather large percentage of my favourite kittehs weren't even in last Nyanuary. And with neko, you've got a good variety too; there're people with permanent kitteh parts, people who transform to have kitteh parts, humanoid cats, and people who transform into actual cats.

18. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    I started this thread all that time ago to say how I wanted new elimination games, given the choice of repeating or new I would hope everyone would see how I wanted things to turn out. Even though I am kind of against both in their own ways…..

Loli/Shota (4)
    Lince
    REd
    ThatRandomGinger
    Supernatural Knight

Catgirls (2)
    Kiri
    Mafiacow

19. Lince Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    I just had a look at the little list I made of nomination suggestions for this Nyanuary, and a rather large percentage of my favourite kittehs weren’t even in last Nyanuary. And with neko, you’ve got a good variety too; there’re people with permanent kitteh parts, people who transform to have kitteh parts, humanoid cats, and people who transform into actual cats.

Fair enough. I'll take your word for it. So If the options are there, then I guess there's really no problem with it. We'll just have to wait and see. Thanks for informing me.

Although nekos are a guilty pleasure of mine, i'd still rather see a loli game.

20. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    This is making me such sads... :(
    One more point of mention though; how would "loli" tie into the naming? Would we not be able to keep Nyanuary and have the loli theme in a more appropriate month? (You know... I'm even considering doing the same sorta motivation thing as the Pika-incident if it'd mean we'd be keeping the nyans...)