Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Former Hkt48 Idol Marina Yamada Starts Voice Acting With Dropkick On My Devil!

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by Sir-Maddy, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Voice acting agency Crocodile announced on Thursday that former HKT48 idol Marina Yamada has joined the agency and begun activities as a voice actor and singer. Yamada is joining the voice cast of the Dropkick on My Devil! anime, which will premiere in July. The anime's official Twitter account confirmed on Friday that Yamada will have a role in the anime but did not reveal her character.

Yamada will appear at various anime-related events such as "Tochigi TV Anime Festa," which will be held at Orion Square in Utsunomiya, Tochigi on May 5 and 6. Dropkick on My Devil! cast members Aina Suzuki, Nichika Omori, Kazusa Aranami, and Natsuko Hara will appear with Yamada at a stage event on May 5.

Crocodile's announcement included comments from Yamada, and she said that becoming a voice actor has been her dream since before joining HKT48. Yamada joined HKT48 in 2012 and graduated from the group this month.

The Dropkick on My Devil! anime will air on BS Fuji and other channels. The show will stream exclusively on Amazon Prime Video, but the staff has not specified in which regions the anime will stream. Episodes will be 30 minutes long.

The cast includes: (Note: Some character name spellings are not confirmed.)
    The comedy manga centers on Yurine Hanazono, a college student who summons Jashin-chan, a demon from the underworld. Now they must live together in a run-down apartment in Tokyo's Jinbōchō district. If Yurine dies, Jashin-chan gets to go back to the underworld, so she constantly plots to kill Yurine.