Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Final Fantasy XV Discussion

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by VeritasOdiumParit, Jan 26, 2017.

1. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    Rule number 1 before I even got onto the main post. If you are posting spoilers, please use the BBcode for spoilers.

So I have been trying to download the latest update for this game, and something I have found is that I have already run out of storage space on my PS4. So now I cannot download and install the update. Apparently I have already managed to fill up most of my 500gb of storage space. I have a feeling this has something to do with saving all of the photos that have been taken throughout the game. Or could it be down to my library of games (10) or is it these damn apps like Netflix taking up all the space?

2. Cpt_K3nny Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0

I really liked FF15 my only issue was the story and not even the story per say as I thought the story itself was solid my issue comes in the way that they told it they left a lot of blank that simple extra cinematic scenes could of helped explain and help the story as a whole.....

As for your space on your PS4 if you go to settings there is a spot that allows you to see what apps/games uses in space....
    I had to clean up my PS4 of a lot of initial downloads of games I dont play no more (the know the one that when you first put the disk in it downloads something).... deleting those would not delete your saved games but all the extra download you have for a game from initial install.....

3. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Final Fantasy XV says that 50GB minimum is required (PS4 version). That should tell you just how... selfish some of these games will be. The smallest minimum I've seen so far from my PS4 games, Dragon Quest Builders with a 1.1GB requirement. I can't say for certain, but I'm going to guess that the FFXV whopping 50GB minimum is likely because of the photos that Proctis takes on-top of all the other game data that gets stored. If the game is installing all the data from the disk, then I don't see why the hell a disc would be required to play the game anymore. 50GB alone is enough for World of Warcraft all the way up to the Legion expansion and you would still have roughly 3 GB left over to fill up with addons. So there better be important data for Square Enix and Final Fantasy XV to demand a minimum of 50GB of space that couldn't be stored on the disc or they better allow me to play the game without a disc.

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue requires 30GB minimum and Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag requires 20 GB. It says a lot about these games if they require that much space and says a lot more about the poor development practices if that doesn't even allow you to play the game without the game's disc when many PC games with that size are digital downloads and doesn't require a disc to play.

4. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    @Vashnik It's so annoying that these games take up so much memory on the PS4!! They should bring back memory cards!!

5. Delta Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +93 / 0 / -0
    so far i have to say I'm enjoying the game, mostly bumming around doing all the side quests before I move on, Love the car (spoiler free)