Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Feels good

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Vapen, May 30, 2013.

1. Vapen Probably Asleep

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    Wow, it's really been so long, well it feels like it to me.
    I've missed so many people from JD, mostly my *sniff* children and *sniff * *sniff* my lovely wife!

But any who, life has been fantastic since I left JD and it still is. I think It can be even better with this new community. Since me leave long ago, a lot has happened in my life.

My grandparents lost a dog, I got fired from my job and then rehired at a different store in teh same company, with a promotion with in my grasp, my grandfather fell and cracked a few ribs and had a collapsed lung, he's fine now for the most part. The convention I was working with shut down for good, didn't have enough staff, was gonna have the Evangelion VAs too T_T. My sister got a new puppy, at least until she goes back to school, then I get to corrupt it. I also work at GameStop, my boss there is a female gamer that makes her own cosplay, watches anime and goes to conventions and is married to a guy that closely resembles Thor. I got old, don't like being 24.

Oh, also, I live in Connecticut, I survived the lovely giant snow storm, super storm Sandy, and I drive through Newtown and by Sandy Hook everyday I go to work.

And with all this going on, I still watch Anime and read Manga. Downloaded an app so I can read manga while I'm on my lunch break.

Well there's an over view of my life at this point I guess lol

2. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Hey, good to see you again.

3. KarmaDelta Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Felt necessary....