Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Fantastic Children

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    A group of enigmatic white-haired children has been spotted at different times and places in Europe for over 500 years. Always with the appearance of 11-year-olds, they behave far more mature than they should be, never grow old, and seem to have supernatural power. What they have been seeking is a girl, and the only clue they have is a picture with a crescent moon. Now, in the year of 2012, an athletic boy named Tohma is about to be involved in this centuries-long mystery​

2. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    Just watched the first episode. It is very confusing, but I think it takes a while to establish everything in terms of the plot and characters. Also, the places are labelled in Kanji, so I have no idea where they are meant to be because I cannot read it. :'(