Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Fall Anime Chart 2013 v.2.0 [Updated]

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Ovyda, Jun 17, 2013.

1. JustAdmin Root

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    Can't wait for the next GITS Movie

2. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Sporadic wrote:
    Why would you willingly continue watching something you do not like? I can’t waste my time like that.

@sporadic, Because of my example above, I trust fellow members opinions so I watch what some of you recommend to me . If I stop partway through a series that everyone some said was quite good [again my example being zetsuen] then that’d make me curious and have to complete it. Personally I find it much easier finishing stuff one episode a week so it isn’t as mind numbing of an experience as lets say marathoning it afterward. I would have dropped Zetsuen around ep 5, so thats still 19 eps to try and watch after I would guess probably Ovyda’s and Bato’s recommending it.
    It just comes down to preference I guess.

@Noobs, what about Kill la Kill? from the creators of gurren lagann, should be good.

But there should be a certain point when someones opinion of an anime shouldn't outweigh your own opinion of it. It's cool that you wanna check out what people recommend for you but it shouldn't be at the expense of not enjoying it. No matter how you stretch out watching the show, once a week or in a marathon over a day or two, it's still the same exact amount of wasted time. But you're right, it's just preference I guess.

3. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    My thoughts often outweighs how good I've been told stuff is so depending on the series is whether or not I drop it. Zetsuen looked promising from the PV's and it had a good premise so I think there was a part of me that always thought it would get better, and well it just never did. By the time I had completely given up on it I thought it was ending in 3 eps [13 mark] so I continued it but then it went on further which I wasn't impressed with. Some series I do surprisingly change my thoughts about drastically be it for better or worse when I keep watching them once weekly, which I'll give Tari Tari as an example disliked it at first then it grew on me to the point that it had become one of my favourites.
    Watching shows I dislike while airing makes them more bearable for me, unlike when I watched school days  in one sitting god that show killed me I couldn't stand it [anime cafe event so I felt obligated].

So I'm hoping for some pretty solid performances from next seasons anime delivering exactly what they say they will in the PV's, and then theres Kill la Kill which should be amazing.

4. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    >Hidamari Sketch OVAs slated for fall.

Well I know where my tears are going. ;_;

5. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    The anime I'm interested in are:

Magi Season 2
    BlazBlue: Alter Memory
    Unbreakable Machine Doll
    Kyokai no Kanata
    Little Busters ~Refrain~
    Kill la Bill
    Strike the Blood
    Ore no Nōnai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Come o Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru
    Yozakura Quartet ~Hana no Uta~ (Need to watch the first season first)

That's all for the moment