Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Experimentals (reboot)

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Miss Elegent Serenity, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Shortly after the discussion outside of the door ended, things were quiet for a while. All Leah could hear was the buzzing of the lights, beeping of machinery, but she was unable to look around beings she was strapped to the table. All she could move was her eyes and even then she couldn't see much. The beeping sounded like a heart monitor, she could see an iv bag hanging slightly above her head, they have been pumping fluids into her. There was a sudden slam as the door to the room suddenly open and shut. She looked in the direction but couldn't see who it was.
    "H-hello?"
    her voice was faint, her mouth dry from not having anything to drink. A woman appeared in her sight, the woman didn't say anything to Leah. Instead she stood over her and held up a needle.
    "W-what is that for?"
    The nurse ignored her and proceeded with what she was doing.
    Leah started to get groggy
    "P-please.......don't.....do......"
    Everything went black and Leah was suddenly in a deep sleep

2. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Violet and Arc proceeded with their escape, running toward a new threat they were unaware of.
    "Move it! We need to get out of here!"
    "I'm already doing that! I'm just trying not to outrun you!"
    "Oh, you wish!"
    "There's no wishing to what is true!"
    They came into the last stretch of the main hallway, the one that would lead out of the labs.
    "There! Almost out of here!"
    "Careful! We have a large heat signature showing up! Get ready!"
    A yell was heard up ahead, accompanied with gunshots.
    “It's Trump! Look out! AAAAAHH!”
    A wall exploded with a tremendous force, and a giant humanoid came crashing out. A hulking figure with reddish-orange skin, his right forearm amputated with a blade of plasma replacing what was lost, while he gripped the mangled torso of a guard the creature had used as battering ram in his muscular left. The massive creature had ribs protruding through it's flesh, and cybernetic parts adorned the unclothed beast. Tubes coming from its forehead wrapped around to its back.
    "What the Hell is that thing!?"
    "Not sure. Wanna shake hands with it?"
    "No. It looks like it could get too excited about it."
    "This sector of the lab is lost! Commence with the Hexen contingency plan!"
    Heavy doors began to drop down, locking the two escapees and the two followers in with the beast. The beast regarded them with its solid metal visor.

Name: Hexen (Also known as TRUMP, due to strong-armed combat and behavior)
    Experimental change: Cybernetic implants, thermal vision, plasma arm
    Backstory: One off the Fallen denizens of Hell. Forcefully brought into the Physical Realm, his body grew much weaker than before. Cybernetics enhanced his strength, as he gained strength and grew accustomed to Physical conditions. Hexen desires a will to bring in his fellow Fallen Ones to the world. Weighs 2,500 pounds, and is 12 feet tall.
    Special abilities: Brute strength, enhanced perception
    Strength/ weaknesses: Unable to do delicate jobs, too heavy to be in weak places, and a big target. Can beat anyone in an arm-wrestling or thumb-wrestling match, and if he is going to lose, he cuts off the enemy arm. Can detect souls.

After decades of bondage, the creature known as Hexen was bound. Strange men in white clothes manipulated and mutilated his body, adding pieces of strange technology to him. For some reason, he was called Trump whenever he was given liberty to move, probably thanks to his brutal and destructive ways. But one day, his strength was returned to him, much more than what he had previously, but still much less than what he had from his homeworld. Tearing out of his bonds, he slaughtered his captors and activated the Hell Gate that brought him to Earth. Having opened the way, he stormed through the labs to make way for his Fallen brethern.

"Uh oh."
    "Well, crap."
    "GRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
    The beast roared, its fang-filled mouth opening wide. It threw the corpse against the wall, splattering what remained of the victim. The hallway thumped and shook as it closed in on them, motors and hydraulics whining as it pounded the ground with each metal foot step.
    “Not good! You distract it, while I get around it! Now start shooting!”
    “I'm the bait!?”
    Arc began firing at it, angering the beast.
    “Yeah just like in Zanzibar!”
    The beast charged at them. Violet jumped into the air, kicking off of a wall to get past the monster. Now behind the beast, she landed on its back, delivering direct blows to its back. Each tentacle pierced him, time after time. But to her dismay, the tentacles barely sank in, and only angered the creature instead, turning, trying to sweep her off by crushing her against a wall. Violet jumped off, but this would only delay the creature's assault. But as it made its way to her, shots pounded the monster in the back, distracting him.
    “So, they call you Trump, big n' ugly? Well, give me a policy!”
    At Arc's taunt, Trump turned, stomping it's way to him. At that moment, a message rang out.
    "Demon invasion in progress."

3. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    OoT: Nice Core I like it also
    if you have to put a sensor for demon invasion on a project WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT! Have we learned nothing from Doom

When he snapped one last time, only this time a bright flash was emitted from bran's fingers blinding all in the room. Using this a his one shot bran sprang up from the table and attacked the guard that had walked over to him. Landing several hits, bran slammed him into the side of the table and charged the guard on the other side of the room. Pinned against the wall and still disoriented Bran made quick work of the second guard. Miss Valen was the only other person in the room Bran had not dealt with and the effects of his flash had begun to pass. Starting toward the door Miss Valen was grabbed from behind by Bran.
    "Alright, seeing as the Doc is out you'll do for giving me answers now talk" Bran started interrogating Miss Valen
    "Like hell i will freak, HHE-mmhmmmhMHHHHH!" As she started to shout into the hallway Bran covered her mouth and began to tight his grip around her. Mis Valen kicked and squirmed as best she could but slowly her limbs had stopped, Bran then laid the unconscious nurse on the table he had been held. As her arms hit the restraints they clicked as if re locking themselves.
    Alright got myself a bit of time before they wake up time to get to work, but first things first....gotta get more on than just this nightgown. Bran looked around the room for any trace of his old clothing, then for any spare clothing at all. Having not found anything to cover himself Bran decided to take clothes off one of the unconscious guards. The large utility pants and gave tank top he had taken gave off a look similar to a basic grunt in the military, however these where covered by sections of body armor. Okay now that's outta the way time to gather resources. Having emptied the stripped guard's pockets to remove his clothes Bran had already gotten several things of great use: An assault rifle with several magazines, a pistol and a wallet holding a currency Bran had never seen with a key card. Bran had decided against putting on the body armor as it would only restrict his ability to stay mobile. He then went on to search the second guard, collecting all the magazines he had, a second rifle and pistol, but only took the money of the second guard. After collecting all he could from the guards he then turned to Miss Valen. He managed to get a second key card from lab coat, this card however seemed much different than the other one. One last thing, information. What the hell happened to me, what can i do now, why was it done to begin with. Taking one last look over the room Bran had spotted several files on a desk. Opening them he discovered that one file was on himself, the other about various others who had been subjects. Both had scrawled notes over the pages hand written over top some of the text. Jackpot, but..... I can fit my file easily but this one.... if the count on these subjects are right there is 2351 pages at the very least..... Damn this very well could be everything I'll need. After a few moments Bran had grabbed a small medical bag and placed both files into it. The bag however couldn't fit into any pocket Bran was force to have it tied to his waist. Time to go Grabbing the rifles he had slung one over his back while using the other, filled his pockets with the ammo he had collected and set both pistols in his waistband he headed out of the room.
    He slowly opened the door as not to alert anyone near by and made his way forward
    "What the!?! Sound the alarm we have a team down here!!" the third guard had returned just as Bran opened the door. Three gun shots ran out, followed by screams and a buzzing alarm.
    "You have got to be kidding me, Well so much for stealth...." Bran said as looked down on the dead third guard "... and nonlethal." He quickly scavenged more ammo and another wallet from the body before bolting down the hallways.

4. Nejat Defender of the Morgue

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Fluff got closer to Irene, not stopping until the bird merged with her.
    In terms of appearance, there wasn't any difference minus the constantly shifting, gaseous wings protruding from her back.
    Irene stood up from her squatting position, a small gust of air trapping itself within a sphere in her left hand. As she crushed it, the wind blew out in all directions. A gentle breeze could be felt travelling throughout the facility. Around Irene, the walls began 'bleeding', the substance hardening in elegant swirls and curves to form runic symbols.
    The symbols began to glow brightly, before burning themselves into the wall. Irene calmly watched the giant... person? waiting to see what it would do.

5. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    "That doesn't sound good! Go see if you can stop that!"
    "I can't leave you behind!"
    "Do it! This guy is the least of your problems!"
    "I'll be back!"
    Violet ran to find the source of the invasion, while Arc occupied the beast. Trump brought a fist down, intent on crushing Arc. However, the attack missed Arc who jumped back to avoid becoming one with the floor. The beast's fist sank into the metal floor, warping and piercing the panels and causing steam to hiss out from the ruptured pipes.
    "Whoa! Sorry! That was pretty poor insult. Perhaps you just want to make being ugly great again?"
    Trump gripped the handful of crushed floor, ripping the floor up and causing the whole floor to form a wave, popping bolts and throwing debris into the air. This attack was unavoidable, and slammed Arc into the ceiling, paralyzing him. He dropped to the ground, motionless and face-down, his visor cracking and his gun lying out of reach. Ripping loose a sharp metal plate, Trump plowed through the ruined ground to finish off Arc, laughing as he closed in on the victim.

Where is it!?
    Violet skillfully wove through the rooms, all linked to one another by the smashed down walls, each adorned with slaughter. Coming to an end in the chain of doors, she found a large room housing a portal that must have been at least 100 feet in diameter. Already, vile vermin crawled from the gateway.
    Something big is supposed to come out. But how do I shut this down?
    She tried fiddling with the controls, but realized the panel was too complicated to learn instantly. To put a greater strain on the time, a large hand came through the gate.

Screw this! I'll just destroy it! But how!?
    Looking over, she saw a large gun, something that looked like it should have been cybernetic. Noticing a glowing pedestal next to the gate, Violet jumped down to destroy it. Vermin tried attacking her, but thanks to them being weakened by the change in dimensions, they were killed with ease. Grabbing a chair, she tried to smash the glass casing and the blue glowing orb from the pedestal that powered the gate, but to no avail. Looking around, she noticed a large gun.
    BFG 3000? I wonder if that will do the job.
    She grabbed the gun and ran away in case of major splash damage, and pulled the trigger. The room glowed green, she was knocked back, and after a tremendous explosion, the pedestal (including the immediate area) were gone.
    The gate shut down, separating the invading arm from it's body.

That did it. And I love this gun!

OOT: I had to kill it now before this turned into DOOM instead of Experimentals.

6. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    Bolting down the hallway Bran encountered a few patrolling guards, resulting in firefights. Although not being a proper soldier Bran had used several fire arms growing up, making him an accurate shot when using quick bursts. As the last of the guards fell he ran over and looted each booty, gathering mainly ammo and a wallet. They won't all be this caught off guard, gotta keep moving and avoid large groups. Making his way to the end of the hall Bran discovered a locked door. Pulling out one of the stolen ID cards he swipes and the door clicks. Bran descended several flights of stairs before he heard footsteps from both above and below him on the stairwell.
    "Move and clear, Subject was last seen on the upper levels" one guard seemed to take the lead by giving out orders. A second voice came from above. "He was held on this floor, sweep up and down" Shit gotta get out on the nearest floor. Swiping the ID and running into the hallway narrowly escaped the pincer of guards. Walikng to the nearest room he decided to hide till the patrol passed and finish his way down the stairs. Not sure exactly where i am but there has to be a ground floor somewhere. Bran opened the door to find a nurse inside with a young woman strapped to a table very similar to the one he had been on .

An hour had passed since Frost saw Atlas and Echo start repairs. I usually leave this sorta thing to them but its been a while maybe I should check.... As frost headed to the cabin she over heard the two arguing.
    "And I'm telling you, if you quit busting the machines anytime they don't work repairs wouldn't be this long or bad!!!" "Lad, if you fixed them right in the first place i would have to break them!" "WHAT GOOD IS A SMASHED SONAR ON A FISHING BOAT YOU OAF???" "When it misses a school of fish working it's the same!"
    Shaking her head Frost interrupted their arguing "Guys it's been an hour, what are we looking at?" "Oh Frost, yeah we are about done" "Yeah, lad has a few more adjustments we can do here then we have to actually me out at sea before he can finish" seemingly ending the fight Frost nodded and went back out to the deck of the Albatross. With the time of repairs, dawn had approached. The Albatross made its way out of the harbor, Frost sitting on the very nose of the ship kicking her feet

7. Guts Black Swordsman

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    As Leah faded away into a deep sleep, The dream started to build itself around her. Walls came into the picture and then a ceiling, all of it was painted white, It was an exact replica of the room she was currently stuck in the only difference was in this dream she wasn't fastened to the table. In the corner of the room sat Damien. He was silent he didn't say much, at first. He waited as she was getting up, She was too groggy to notice he was in the room. Leah, sat up and called out "Hello?"

"Quiet down. Leah." Damien's voice came from the corner. "You're asleep. The sedative they gave you was strong, You'll feel well rested when you wake up." as her vision started to come in she saw Damien, He was clean shaven and his hair was relatively short, well kept, and styled to seem messy, It seemed he used product he didn't. He has been leaping in and out of different worlds for the past few days he was tired and stressed out at this point. "I know you don't know my name. I am Damien. I have met you before, Not... You, But a version of you. I have watched this version of you closely, It seems you're going through a similar thing that I did, You're unfastened in this world, Not in the real world. But I will do that before you wake up."

Damien stood up from out of the corner and walked closer to Leah, She was clearly uncomfortable. "P-please don't come closer." She spoke out. Damien stopped in his tracks. He wasn't trying to scare her, so out of respect he just stayed at a comfortable distance from her. "I can help you but only if you allow me too." Leah, Didn't respond, she looked away from him "You can trust me, and survive. Or you can aimlessly guess your future. This lab, that you're in. They'll never let you out. You're a danger to everyone around you, and yourself. I've seen what you can do. But I will not tell you what you can do. It's better you learn yourself." With that sentiment he let Leah let her guard down and he continued to walk towards her again.

He placed his hand over hers and knelled. A short burning sensation came into her hand, It looked like a constantly moving, Milky Way. It matched the cycle within its real universe. "You will one day come to understand what this will do, When you figure it out. Do not be scared of yourself, You will start seeing the world differently. In addition, you will be able to know exactly where I am if I am close by. My shade will be nearby, just look for me if you ever need me."

Damien, faded from the dream, and into the main world, taking off her restraints before leaving again into a different world.

8. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Leah reached out as he began to fade
    "But how....."
    before she could finish he was gone and Leah was still in the dream, unable to wake up. The dream changed and she was in a different room. The room was familiar, she had been here before.....and then it clicked and she started running
    "BROTHER!!"
    she yelled down a long hallway as she ran down it all the way to the end. She turned to face a door on the right, should I knock? after a moment of thinking and deciding no she reached out and grabbed the door knob and pushed the door open, she threw her arm up to shield her face from the light.........

The nurse heard the door and suddenly turned to face him, she dropped the syringe she had in her hand that was filled with some bluish liquid, the syringe shattered upon impact to the ground. When she realized that he was and experiment she took a step back only to bump into the table Leah was on.
    "D-don't come any c-closer..."
    She started feeling around for something to protect herself with. It was then, that she noticed the straps on Leah were no longer on her. The nurses eyes grew wide
    and she turned her gaze to Leah and then back to the man thinking it was him that did it
    "H-how did you....she mustn't be unrestrained"
    The nurse turned and grabbed a scapel for protection in case the experiment attacked
    "Don't you come any closer"
    she started scooting across the front of the table, moving her way towards the back and tried to put the restraints back on, she was too shaky that it was taking her forever to get the first restraint lined up in the buckle.....

OOT: feel free to kill or knock out the nurse ;)

9. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    As Bran entered the nurse panicked, his gun raised and out off place-ness made it clear he wasn't a guard.
    "D-don't come any c-closer..."
    She started feeling around for something to protect herself with. It was then, that she noticed the straps on Leah were no longer on her. The nurses eyes grew wide
    and she turned her gaze to Leah and then back to the man thinking it was him that did it
    "H-how did you....she mustn't be unrestrained"
    The nurse turned and grabbed a scalpel for protection in case the experiment attacked
    "Don't you come any closer"
    she started scooting across the front of the table, moving her way towards the back and tried to put the restraints back on, she was too shaky that it was taking her forever to get the first restraint lined up in the buckle.....
    Gunshots would just draw them closer. Bran moved closer to the nurse who was trying to restrain the woman on the table, she reflexively swung the scalpel at him. Jumping back Bran grabbed the nurse arm and pulled her to him, placing her in a choke hold. The nurse struggled as she slowly lost consciousness, bran placed her on the floor. Looking back to the table, Bran noticed a sheet of paper attached to the table it read 'Leah', "Leah huh" Bran said out loud. Hmmmmm the nurse said she mustn't be unrestrained..... means she's dangerous to them, or valuable. But from the looks off it she is out cold, carrying a body around will only slow me down more...... Bran thought about his current situation, after waiting a bit Bran decide to take the girl with him. At the very least she be a barging chip, be it her causing havoc if she has powers like mine or as a hostage but.... Throwing Leah over his shoulder he lost effectiveness with his rifle, having to switch to a pistol. Time to go Bran headed back to the stairwell.

10. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    "Demonic invasion halted."
    Violet sighed in relief, having been able to save humanity under such short notice. And alone, too. Upon realizing why she was alone, her eyes widened and she jumped up, still holding the BFG 3000.
    Arc! I need to get to him!
    She ran back through the wreckage making her way back to Arc.
    I hope I'm not too late!

The walls shook as Trump marched to the motionless Arc. Hauling a plate of jagged metal, Trump intended to slice Arc to pieces, and prepared to do so. But before he could, Violet rushed in.

"Get away from him!"
    Trump turned around, and saw Violet wielding an over-sized cannon, its tip glowing green from the charging plasma. Trump merely stared, as the cannon of death revved up for a flesh-burning blast. When it reached it's limit, Violet fired, sending an orb of green, glowing goodness to the demon. But instead of dodging or bracing himself, the demon faced the blast head-on, casting aside the metal plate and puffed out his chest to accept the blob of energy. It slammed against the monster's chest and exploded.
    The hall was bathed in the green of the explosion and when the flash faded from Violet's vision and her ears stopped ringing, she could hear laughing from the demon that still stood there. Its chest was shredded, but the damage was still light. She stood in shock, disappointed in her new toy's ineffectiveness on the beast. When Trump stopped laughing, he spoke.

"You succeeded in preventing my brethren from coming, and you have shown your courage. But it is all in vain."
    When he was done saying this, he charged at her. She jumped over him to avoid the assault. But instead of Trump turning around to close in on her and attack, he kept on charging, smashing through the door that was supposed to stop him.
    "Perhaps we shall meet again. But for now, I will see what this world has to offer."
    Alarms and messages blared upon his escape.
    "The Hexen Contingency is a fail! Abort the poison gas!"
    "Poison gas procedure aborted!"

On he charged, crashing through the lab and out of sight. After seeing him leave, Violet rushed to Arc, dropping the BFG 3000.
    "Arc! Are you alright?"
    No response came from Arc. She knelt down and sat him up, seeing that his visor was cracked. She grew alarmed, and pulled off his helmet. His eyes were shut, and shaking him still did not wake him.
    "Arc! Wake up!"
    She tried to wake him, but she realized that he no longer breathed. Her own breathing stopped, in fear of the truth. Rolling down the neck of his suit and placing a finger on the vein in his throat, she felt no pulse.
    "No. No! Arc!"
    Gripping his lifeless body and hugging him with her arms and endosymbiont tentacles, she wept for the loss of her friend, who valiantly and bravely died so that she could prevent the destruction of the world.

11. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    The Albatross finally made it to deeper waters and way from the city after about 10 minutes of sailing. They then stopped and Frost got up from swinging her feet to speak with Atlas and Echo. "Alright this should be far enough I'll get to work finishing the repairs" Echo said "Alright, Lass care to fish for us I gotta help him install parts" "Sure Atlas, but after i get to go for a walk" Frost answered Atlas with a demand "Fine, it's early enough no one should be able to see you just make it quick" Atlas sighed as he was unhappy but let Frost do as she wished.
    Echo placed his hand near a terminal, suddenly sparks and metal began to fly up to his arm, it began to merge with the terminal. Echo the put on a visor headset, data flowed from the machine onto the headset in a constant stream before his eyes. "Okay let's see Atlas, hand me the booster" "The what?" "Silver square with gold inlays and red dot in the center" "Ah here it is!" Atlas and Echo continued adding various parts to the terminal. "That machine manipulation comes in handy huh?" Atlas turned and asked Echo "Eh sure in modern society, but not much use out in the wild, but that's why i keep the headset with me. At the very least i can turn it into a sound blaster"
    Atlas laughed "Aye that's true superhuman strength is more a wild man's power but also comes in handy" Echo nodded in agreement "Come on, think i can help maximize the engines output"
    Frost cast out the large fishing nets on all sides, move back and forth between them to get as much of the schools of fish near by as they can. Really.... why do i need these two if it's this easy to run both? As she thought this one of the nets had been hauled back to the boat. The net was brimming with fish, frost raised the net and dropped it in the center to cast out another. After three more full nets she felt it was time to take a break. Ahhhh, it's been a while since I've been able to do this.... She jumped from the bow of the ship towards the water's surface.
    Instead of plunging into the water she landed softly on a floating ice sheet, she then stood up as if a dancer on a stage ready to preform. Frost glided across the water that was freezing below her feet with grace and speed. She had gotten about fifteen feet out she started to hum a song while dancing, her eyes closed lost in her own motions

OoT: Was waiting to post but eh also for a bit off extra the song Frost started to hum

12. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Violet held her dead comrade, her weeping slowly coming to an end. Drying her tears, she looked at his face as she held Arc's lifeless body.
    "You meant a lot to me. I won't let your sacrifice be in vain."
    Anger mixed in with her grief, remembering the taunting demon that had slaughtered her friend. She closed here eyes while she spoke.
    "He, and all of these people shall pay for what they have done to you, Arc."
    She was about to lay him down on the ground, when she began to hear a whine come from his chest. The sound was much like a capacitor charging up. Suddenly, the sound of a voltaic discharge came from him, his eyes opening wide while he gasped for breath. Arc's body jerked into a stretching position, before curling up grabbing his chest with both. Or at least, he tried to. Violet, who still held her friend that was dead just a moment ago, was grabbed from behind with his left arm while his right arm gripped the area of his chest that covered his heart. She was immobilized by his curling up from the sudden pain, bound by his body. She gave a short squeal of surprise from the suddenness of it all. She had lost her balance and now leaned on top of him, trying to pry him off.
    "GYAAAAY! GAAAAH! WHAT THE-!?"
    She stopped trying when he began speaking, and since he released his grip on her. Upon being freed, Violet leaned back to her previous position of sitting on her knees, watching Arc gasp for air while he went back to clutching his racing heart as he lie face-up. His eyes glowed a light blue, but were already reverting back to normal.
    "Gah! That felt awful! Why did it have to feel like that!?"
    Violet, having gotten over her initial shock of her friend resurrecting, got excited and threw herself on top of him in a hug.
    "You scared me! I thought you were dead."
    Arc hugged back, shakily. Violet could feel his heart still racing.
    "I thought I was too. After that thing threw me into the ceiling, everything went black. Then, a little red menu popped up that said,'Emergency!'.So,notreallysurewhatwasgoingon,Icheckedthe'Vitals'tabanditshowedmeIhadnopulseSo,Igotalittlescared.Iselectedthe'Reset pulse'tabanditaskedme'Areyousure?'SinceIwasgoingtobedead,Ithought,'Hell,yes!'andchose'Yes'insteadofnoThenamessagepoppedupsaying'Defibrillatorcharging',Ithought'Ihaveadefibri-?'."
    "Shut up. I can't understand a word your'e saying. Something about a defibrillator."
    Arc took a deep breath, filling his lungs with air after excitedly spouting off his death experience.
    "Yes ma'am."
    "I'm glad you are alive now. We should get up and get going."
    Arc tried to get up, but could not with a woman that was barely clad in anything on top of him.
    "Ladies first."
    "What? Oh, right!"
    Violet got up, freeing him to get up. Looking down, she saw Arc's instruction manual, lying open on the floor and unscathed, somehow. The page was titled, "How to Use the Built-in Defibrillator."
    That would explain it.
    "Violet, your face is wet, what happened? Crying?"
    Quickly wiping off the tears from her face, she began walking.
    "Maybe. Let's just get out of here. That monster made a path for us to follow."
    "Alright. Ooh, what's this?"
    Arc paused to pick up the big gun that Violet dropped earlier. When he picked it up, she snatched it away, hugging it.
    "That's mine! My prize for saving the world."
    "What about me!?"
    "You get to live. Besides, you already have a gun. Speaking of which, you need to get your gun and manual."
    "Fine. Wait for me..."
    Arc retrieved his items before regrouping with Violet, who waited for him at the destroyed gateway that led out of the main labs.

13. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Name: Masato Taiki
    Experimental change: Chi Energy Infusion
    Backstory: A martial arts competitor who was captured on the way home after winning first place in a local tournament. His career choice was inspired by his love of the old kung fu movies he watched when he was a child. He was taken in for experimentation precisely because of his fighting skill, which the laboratory planned to augment with their experiments to serve as a template for creating super soldiers.
    Special abilities: Can use Chi energy to give himself a short burst of power, allowing him to perform superhuman feats such as punching through solid steel or moving faster than the eye can see, all while surrounded by a mysterious blue aura. As his power increases, he will be able to use his Chi more freely, allowing him to perform these types of feats consecutively.
    Strength/ weaknesses: Excellent at delivering powerful, decisive blows to finish an enemy quickly. Can be used to level the playing field against opponents that would normally be much too powerful, or give him a means of escape in desperate situations. However, the ability can only be used for a limited amount of time and if he overtaxes it, his combat abilities are reduced to that of a normal human until he recovers.

Alarms could be heard coming from nearby and there were warning lights flashing down the hall. Those were the first things Masato noticed as two guards were quickly and rather roughly escorting him down the hall. He listened in on their conversation as they walked.
    "What's going on here? Why are we moving the freaks down to the next level?"
    The other guard had an incredulous look on his face.
    "You didn't hear?!"
    "I was sleep--uh...out on patrol. Yeah."
    With a groan, Guard #2 spoke in a clearly annoyed voice.
    "Some of the freaks got out! They're close, too. We gotta move!"
    Guard #1 let out a gasp.
    "Wh-wh-what?! They can't get out! That's not good. That's really, really not good!"
    "You think I don't know that?! That's why we've gotta get this one out of here!"

Deciding to take a chance, Masato hesitantly spoke up.
    "And, uh...what's gonna happen to me when we get there?"

Guard #1 scoffed.
    "I dunno. They might not even have enough room for all you freaks."
    He laughed cruelly.
    "You know, since you still haven't gotten any powers yet, you haven't been all that useful to the project. If they decide that you're no good, you might just end up getting...downsized, know what I'm saying?"
    Guard #2 joined in, making Masato even more nervous.
    "Yeah, maybe we should do everyone a favor and put a bullet in you right now. We COULD just tell the higher-ups that you escaped with the others. Sure would make our lives easier, not having to drag you around the place."

Masato stopped, looking terrified as he stared at the two guards.
    "You, uh...you're not serious about that, right?"
    As he spoke, he struggled uselessly against the steel cuffs that bound his hands together.

Guard #1 wore a sadistic smile.
    "I dunno. Maybe we should flip a coin for it."
    Guard #2 now had the same smile. "I'm game," he replied, as he pulled a coin out of his pocket.
    Masato, with sweat dripping down his forehead, struggled as hard as he could against his bonds, even though it seemed completely useless. He had a look of horror as the guards played their sick game, now fighting as hard as he could to get free.

Then, just as the coin was flipped into the air, it finally happened. Masato's dormant power revealed itself just in time and a blue aura formed around his hands and arms. While the coin was still in the air, as if in slow motion, Masato broke his heavy steel bindings and they clattered to the floor in a mess of twisted metal.
    The guards, with a look of both complete disbelief and absolute horror, completely forgot about the coin in that moment and let it fall to the ground. All three of them stared at each other for a few moments in awkward silence with no one so much as moving a muscle. It turns out that Masato was just as surprised as the two of them were and couldn't even react at first. But he soon came back to his senses and took advantage of the opportunity. He grabbed the head of Guard #1 and slammed it into his knee, causing the guard to fall backwards and nearly knocking him out cold. Then, as Guard #2 was readying his submachine gun, Masato grabbed it with his left hand and punched the man in the stomach a few times with his right. With a solid uppercut to the chin, he floored the guard and took his gun for himself. While this was happening, Guard #1 fumbled around for his pistol but just as he was about to aim and fire, Masato caught him out of the corner of his eye, turned towards him and fired his gun purely on reflex. When Guard #1's lifeless hand fell to the floor, Masato breathed heavily, his wide eyes fixated on the deceased guard.
    "Well...I just killed a man. That's a new life experience for me."
    After that, he heard Guard #2 groaning in pain and turned to see him reaching for his pistol as well. Second verse, same as the first. On instinct, Masato gunned him down before the man could shoot at him. Now Masato looked even more horrified than before.
    "And now I've just killed another man. I'm gonna need some serious therapy when this is all over."

Pushing away the implications of ending a human life and how it made him feel on a moral level, he took everything that looked useful from the bodies ran out of the room, running in the opposite direction that the guards were taking him.
    "If they wanted me to go that way, that must mean there's more people like me in this direction. Hopefully, they're not crazy or anything. I mean, they're just normal people like me who got caught up in all this craziness...right?"
    He eventually made his way to a stairwell and started climbing, feeling...cautiously optimistic about his situation now that he was free.

OOT: The way he's going, he's gonna run into Bran pretty soon. The ball, as they say, is in your court, Brother Ginger!

14. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    Bran made it to stairwell and began his descent with Leah in tow. As he passed a few floors he began to hear other footsteps, stopping Bran tried to locate them. Up no, down. Someones coming this way gotta try to hide, can't blow my shield this early. Bran quickly swiped the stolen ID card and entered another corridor, where he quietly set Leah down. He pressed himself against the door listening for the foot steps, which grew louder and louder by the second. Now! Bran kicked the door open with his pistol at the ready.

OoT: Your Move Brother DM!!!!

15. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    While he made his way up the stairs, Masato started to get an uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach. His eyes darted around as he climbed; he could swear that he heard another set of footsteps getting closer. Still, he figured that his best option was to keep going, so he climbed up to the next floor and came up to a corridor.
    "Those footsteps are gone...is that a good thing or a bad thing?"
    That uneasy feeling grew as he cautiously started walking down the corridor. Suddenly, there was a loud *CRASH* and the door right in front of him slammed to the ground as a man who looked somewhat like the guards he'd fought earlier stepped out, his gun now pointed at Masato. The shock of his sudden appearance made Masato jump backwards with a loud shout.

"GAAAAAHHH!!"
    While falling backwards, he accidentally fired a few rounds straight into the air before landing on his back, after which he quickly crawled around a corner to avoid the gunman. Breathing heavily as he got back up to a sitting position, he pointed his gun straight ahead, waiting for the man to come around the corner.
    "Y-you better watch yourself! I have a gun and I've got a pretty good idea of how it works! Just ask the last two guards I ran into!"
    He chuckled confidently, but he also couldn't help feeling a little sick as he remembered the bloody encounter he just got out of. He quickly snapped out of it and focused on the task right in front of him.

16. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    As Bran kicked the door open he had found a man standing the the doorway just as it flew open, only this man wasn't a guard. He's.... not a guard just as Bran had this thought the man started shouting while falling, something black in his hand shinned and two loud cracks followed. !!! Shit gunshots gotta move... Bran slide for the nearest piece of cover he could find, which was a small medical cart. Checking himself over he found he hadn't been shot but the ceiling had been. Too close, waay too close...!...Leah! Realizing she could be in danger he tried to make his way over to her.

As Bran moved from side to side in the corridor he eventually made it over to Leah. "She's fine, thank god" Bran mumbbled to himself.
    "Y-you better watch yourself! I have a gun and I've got a pretty good idea of how it works! Just ask the last two guards I ran into!" the man shouted from an unknown location.
    Damn where is he, wait a minute, last two guards... Don't tell me, he is like me?! At a sudden realization Bran couldn't help but chuckle, Two idiots worried about the same thing almost gun each other down, Why send guards after us when we almost do their job for them. Bran then slowly made his way to the door making sure to stick to the side of the hall as much as possible.
    "Hey buddy! I think we got the wrong idea here, ya see I'm not exactly fond of the guards myself. So let's have a little chat no need for gunshot if we are on the same side ya?" Bran made his speech while getting right up to the doorway, trying to locate the man without turning the corner. Up or down, or maybe right around the corner, ahh too many places he could have sight of the door. Need to at least see him before i make a move, then again if i can talk my way out of this I'll have an ally.... or at least another hostage

17. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    "On the same side...?"
    Masato thought about the man's words and let out a sigh of relief.
    "Looks like my guess was right. I was hoping I'd run into someone like me if I went this way."
    He got back to his feet and called out.
    "So...you're in the same boat as me, right? Just minding your own business, out on the town, got captured by weird, creepy guys who want to turn you into some kind of experiment? Well, I'm gonna take a chance here and believe that you're telling the truth."
    He put his gun down and kicked it away from himself to where the man could see it.
    "He doesn't need to know that I picked up their pistols, too. That'll be my "insurance policy" if things get dicey."

He took a deep breath.
    "Alright, I'm coming out now, please don't give me any more holes than I came in here with."
    With his hands raised, he slowly walked around the corner.

18. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    "So...you're in the same boat as me, right? Just minding your own business, out on the town, got captured by weird, creepy guys who want to turn you into some kind of experiment? Well, I'm gonna take a chance here and believe that you're telling the truth." the man called back and sounded close. Suddenly Bran saw a gun slide past the door. What the...
    "Alright, I'm coming out now, please don't give me any more holes than I came in here with."
    The man said as he turned the corner. To Bran's surprise he had his hands up and was unarmed from what he saw, while the man could see the two pistols and rifles Bran had been carrying. Lowering his gun Bran then cleared his throat.
    "Well can't say I was out on the town, hell everything was fuzzy up until a while ago but yeah I was a 'guest' of our 'hospitable' Doctors. Names Bran, Bran Ciddarus at least i used to be." He paused "What's your?" he asked the man, trying to keep the attention mans attention on him.

19. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    "Used to be, huh?"
    Masato shook his head, letting his shoulder hang.
    "Yeah, I hear you there. Everything's gotten so weird and messed up, nothing about this seems real. It's like we've stepped into somebody else's shoes. Or...wait, did you mean that literally? Ah well, doesn't matter."

He mustered up the best smile he could and replied.
    "The name's Masato Taiki. And I gotta say, it's nice to finally see a friendly face around here after so long."
    For the first time in quite a while, he started to feel genuinely hopeful, like he might have a realistic chance of getting out of here alive. It was certainly a nice change of pace from the absolute isolation he'd felt until now. Still blissfully unaware of the girl in the next room, he walked up to Bran reached his hand out for a handshake.
    "So, have you found anyone else around here? I figure we should team up with as many people as we can find if we wanna make it out of here in one piece."

20. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    ~~~~There was a bright light as the door opened
    "Brother?"
    when the light faded Leah was suddenly in a completely different room, one that was far to familiar. The door behind her was no longer there. The room was dark, the only light there was, came from a fireplace in the corner of the room. The room smelled like cigars, which only meant one thing. Leah suddenly heard a voice which sent a shiver down her spine
    "What are you doing in here!"
    She could hear the man getting up from his desk
    "WHAT have I told you about coming in here?"
    Foot steps and a tall dark figure started approaching her, she took a few steps back as she spoke
    "F-father....I...I didn't mean to come in here....I"
    She was suddenly backhanded so hard she landed on the floor.
    "I....I'm sorry"
    she tried to move away but was suddenly grabbed by the wrist and was now being held in the air. The embers of the cigar were suddenly bright as her father took in a puff. He then blew the smoke right in her face which caused her to cough
    "I told you to never come into this room, yet you consistently disobey me every chance you get."
    He tossed her aside as if she weighed nothing. She hit her head on a nearby chair which caused a gash on her forehead and blood streamed down her face. All she could do was sit and weep and try to explain
    "F-father, I'm sorry...I just..."
    "SILENCE, I don't want to hear your pathetic little excuses. I don't see why your mother even keeps you around. She doesn't love you and neither do I, how can we love a child that doesn't know how to obey a simple command when given. You screw everything up, you are a pathetic excuse of a human being. But in spite of it all your mother insists on keeping you around."
    He gave her an evil glare and started charging towards her
    "Maybe I should just get rid of you myself and tell her you ran away"
    He raised his hand to hit her again, she prepared for the impact and closed her eyes. But nothing happened. She peeked out to see her brother standing there, he had blocked her from being hit.
    "You will not hit her again, I will not let you continue to abuse my sister"
    Thankfully her brother was stronger than their father and managed to shove him back enough knocking him on his as. Her father had a look of disbelief upon his face. Her brother turned and leaned down to pick her up
    "Don't worry sis, I will protect you. Go to your room and quickly pack your things. We are leaving this horrible place"
    He set Leah outside of the door and turned to face their father again.

"I'm taking Leah away from this place and you cannot stop me"
    Before Leah could object, the door was suddenly closed and when she went to turn the knob, the door was locked

"BROTHER!"
    she yelled while pounding on the door~~~~

As Leah was laying on the ground, as she yelled Brother in her dream, she spoke in her sleep in a faint voice
    "Bro...ther"