Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Experimentals (reboot 2)

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Miss Elegent Serenity, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    You wake up on a table, not sure of where you are. Machines are beeping, buzzing, whirling ect. You look down at you body and realize you the machines are attached to you. You wonder to yourself why are you here, did you get into an accident? were you in a coma?

[​IMG]

The answer to that question is simple. You were chosen among everyone in this world, to become a test subject, an experiment, whether it be a mutant, a morph, a special ability of some sorts, maybe certain parts of your body have been replaced with some sort of weapon, mechanics, or maybe you were given cat ears and tail ;) and so on. You did not sign up for this nor did you know you were going to be chosen for these experiments. You were plucked away from your home, work, your everyday life like it was nothing. Kidnapped, tricked, drugged, and now here you lie on this cold metal bed strapped to all of these machines, having been experimented on without your knowledge or consent. Your first task is getting out of there unnoticed Or you can choose to stay and see what they plan to do to you. (use your imagination). You enter the world a new person, people will see you as a freak, a monster, as different, OR maybe you one of those lucky few who can hide what was done to them.

Now it is up to you as to whether you want to use your new body. Will you used it for good or evil?. Will you track those who did this to you down and get revenge?, or will you try to live a 'quiet, normal' life knowing you are different from the humans?

(For those that have a special ability, a mutant or a morph be realistic. Dont make it to where you come out and know exactly how everything works right away. You have just been experimented on so allow things to progress)

Rules:
    No God Moding
    No killing of other character (unless it was planned out, NPC you can kill)
    For those that have a special ability, a mutant or a morph be realistic. Dont make it to where you come out and know exactly how everything works, allow things to progress

Character Info/ Sheet:

Name:
    Experimental change:
    Backstory: (if you want to include who your person was before the event)
    Special abilities: (if any)
    Strength/ weaknesses: (not mandatory just something to consider when creating a character to not make them OP, can be something simple)

I will try to post at least once a day. There is no main plot, this is a free RP so use your imagination, come up with plots, subplots, character development and so on. Create plots with one another or on your own which allows others to get involved, which ever you prefer. But most of all have fun. I might decide to come up with a main plot later on, but want to see what other RPer's are capable of on their own ;)

2. Larryman555

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Okay, let's see if I'm doing this right

Name: Durfey Williams
    Backstory: Before Durfey was taken in, he was a master at playing mystery games, as well as puzzles involving spotting hidden objects. He did this as a pastime, and he went to school hoping to eventually become a detective.
    Experimental Change: The experiment was meant to augment his ability to see, giving him the sight and night vision of an owl. Instead, it left him completely blind in both eyes, leaving them completely white. As well, feathers have started growing all over his body, being white on his chest and legs, and speckled brown on his arms and shoulders. The only places it doesn't grow is on his hands, feet, or face.
    Appearance: Other than his changes, Durfey is a lean young man with jet black hair, with one pure white strand in the middle. He always wears brownish coloured long sleeved shirts and white pants, no matter the weather, though his getup makes him look a little strange. If you look closely, and you're lucky, you may see a feather sticking out under his shirt or pants, though he goes to great lengths to hide this.
    Special Ability: Although he doesn't know it yet, Durfey's blindness left him with the ability to make others blind to him, so that others cannot detect him in any way. The ability is difficult to activate, however, as it requires complete focus, and while the ability doesn't directly tire him, the complete focus it needs does. (as in, making 1 person or 100 people blind to him doesn't matter, it's just the focus) Additionally, the ability has a certain range, and it doesn't fool electronics, although if someone is watching the device (say, a guard), he can temporarily fool the guard if they're in range. Finally, if there is someone in range he is not aware of while he is using it, they are automatically blinded, and the ability can be negated if the target touches him.
    I just realized this is really similar to another ability in a certain anime series, but I can assure you I came up with this from scratch, and that I haven't watched that series in recent memory.
    Strengths/Weaknesses: Durfey is relatively brave, though he often rushes into danger needlessly, regardless of the consequences. When it comes down to brass tacks, however, he can think his decisions through. He's also fairly competitive with others, and he is quickly angered by others insulting him, though he'll forgive them just once. He has about average strength, but he's also relatively agile.

I've mostly done D&D for RP, so this kind of stuff is new to me. Tell me if I did something wrong, or if I left something out

• Like Like x 1
  3. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

Name: Leah
    Experimental change: Ability (still working on it just to tired to think lol)
    Backstory: Lived with her brother to complete her collage courses, One day when they were walking to school together they were ambushed by a group of men. Her brother fought to protect her but no matter how hard he fought they were just tougher then him. Leah was taken away from her brother while her brother was left beaten half to death on the street.
    Special abilities: TBD
    Strength/ weaknesses: TBD

4. The_Lullabye I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Name: Shard 8364
    Experimental Change: Crystal Physiology
    Backstory: Discovered in 1893 by scientists at a meteor crater in [Redacted], a previously unknown type of crystal was discovered inside a geode at the site. Upon opening the geode, the crystal inside coalesced into a being that was capable of turning organic matter into crystal. Those transformed by it are capable of movement, speech and thought. With the capture of teh crystal being and its containment, research began into how it affected the change in organic carbon life and its level of sentience. Through decades of work and the help of a countless number of "volunteers," duplicate crystal beings were able to be made.
    Special Abilities: Capable of transforming organic life to crystal life. Can morph parts of its body into weapons. To be discovered.
    Strengths/Weaknesses: Does not need to breathe, eat or drink. Does not have any vital spots. Can repair damage by absorbing transformed crystal matter. Can interface with some computers./Is susceptible to cracking and shattering. Unless painted or otherwise covered up, is reflective in the sun and other light. If it takes enough structural damage falls unconscious. Must rest for at least one (1) hour a day. While unable to sleep in the traditional sense, enters a state of deep trance. Weak to certain sound, explosions and extreme heat.
    Appearance: Appears as an androgynous humanoid of about 5'4" and of slender build. Has a faint green coloration to its body and is translucent with a distinct set of eyes and a mouth. It does have hair that behaves similar to human hair and is shoulder length. Currently has no clothing.

5. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    OOT: feel free to post whether your characters are in a facility or not. Since I rebooted this to number 2 I'm gonna go a different route with my character. @Larryman555 your character looks good to me :D

"sign here on the line next to the X"
    A woman behind a glass spoke as she slipped a clipboard under the gap. The young woman with long golden blonde hair looked over the paper, signed it and slipped it back under the gap.
    "Do you have any questions before we begin the tour?"

The young girl shook her head and joined a small group of people standing near some double doors, the girl stood at the back of the group and waited. After a few minutes the double doors open and out stepped a tall slightly husky man dressed in a lab coat. In his hands he had a stack of files with each of the tourists names on them.
    "Before we begin, I would like to do a roll call to make sure everyone in with us"

The doctor began reading off names. Each person raised their hand to let the doctor know it was them, until the last name.
    "Do we have a Miss Stella?"

the doctor looked around but there was no answer
    "Stell....."
    She had spaced out for a moment and when the name was called a second time she quickly raised her hand.
    "Uh sorry....Here"
    The doctor rolled his eyes

"Ok so we are good to begin. Welcome to our facility. Please keep close together and do not stray from the group. We had you all sign an affidavit stating that if anything happens on this tour we are not liable. "
    the doctor paused for a moment
    "Now then, beyond these doors you will get the opportunity to see several of our experiments. We have worked day and night to grant people with the ability to use certain powers, create cybernetic limbs, and a few cybernetic organisms. Several of our patients are behind glass and some we have confined, this is not to prevent any harm to our subjects and our staff, so please do not be alarmed if you see a subjected strapped to a table. I assure you they are safe and cannot feel any pain"
    'Stella' stood with her arms crossed as she listened to the doctor speak. When he state that the subjects are safe and cannot feel any pain she shook her head
    "lies"
    she said quietly to herself.
    the doctor looked over the group and noticed the girl seemed a bit tense.

"You in the back there, Stella was it?"
    She quickly looked up at the doctor
    "Yes?"
    she began to feel a little nervous. Did he recognize her? she covered all her tracks, fake ID, Fake name, makeup as a disguise, what did she forget?
    "Just make sure you stick to the group and not fall behind"

she had been holding her breath and let out a sigh of relief
    "Yes sir"

"Ok now lets begin out tour"
    the doctor turned his back to the group and pressed a few buttons on the keypad. A *click* could be heard and the doors automatically opened.
    "Follow me, stay close and do not touch anything"
    the doc and the group ventured beyond the doors and down a long hallway.

6. Larryman555

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    OOC (that's the acronym???): I would be in the facility, I believe
    The young man awakes in a dark room, and everything is white to his eyes. He sits up, still seeing white. He feels the hardness of the surface below him, and swings his legs, feeling empty air. He felt the rustle of something on his skin, and when he touched it, he felt a harder edge with a softer center. He wondered where he was and what had happened to him, and why everything was white. The last thing he remembered was passing the time by reading a newspaper, absentmindedly solving the Spot the Difference puzzle. Hearing nothing, he decided to explore the area around him, eventually reaching a dip in the wall. A little searching, and he finds what he thinks is a doorknob. He twists the knob, exits the room only to hear two people talking. He freezes, waiting, the voices come closer, they pass by him, and he hears a bit of their conversation
    "Oh, that experiment? It failed, they're sending the cleaning crew over to prepare it for the next subject"
    An experiment!? This place must be a lab, and by the sounds of it, he might be the next one on the list. The scientists walk away, seemingly oblivious to him, and as he turns to head in the other direction, he hears a click, and he quickly finds the door and hides behind it
    OOC: Probably shoulda asked, but can we use NPCs in the way I did, or does the thread owner have total control over NPCs? Any other problems?

7. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    OOT: you can use either OOT(off of topic, Out of Topic) or OOC, whichever your comfortable with we all know what it means ;) . as for NPC’s you can create them yourselves or have someone play one. NPC’s are the only characters you or someone else can kill (unless you create a plot with someone that allows killing of a main character or decide to kill your character off yourself that’s fine). If someone else is playing an NPC and you want your character kill them, we usually ask first just in case the person playing the NPC happens to have further plans with them. As for my NPC doctor he is currently fair game to anyone :)

8. The_Lullabye I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    "Open your eyes," the muffled voice said. "It's time to work."

Sapphire eyelids raised to reveal eyes of the same semi translucent color with slit black pupils in the middle. Looking up the crystal kid saw the towering figure of Tin Man looming over them. The armored figure offered a gloved hand and a blue crystal one took it. Pulling the crystal being up the pair set off down the hallway.

They made an odd pair as they walked, taking up the hallway. The large one sealed in a suit of armor vaguely reminiscent of 20th century diving suits, the smaller a pale blue humanoid figure made of crystal wearing a one piece animal pajamas. (Shark pajamas) As the crystal kid walked they tinkled softly as their hair swayed with their movement.

Upon reaching the proper test chamber Tin Man put one hand on a panel and the door chimed before sliding open with a hiss. With a smile to their companion, the crystal kid made their way inside the room. The door slide shut behind them and a voice came over the room's speakers.

"Good morning, Cerulean. Are you ready for today's work?" asked the head scientist.
    "Yeppers!" Said the melodic voice.
    "Open the door."

A door opposite Cerulean slide open to reveal, "BUNNIES!" Cerulean cried and charged at the fuzzy animal before them. The rabbit, unsure of the shining human figure rushing it began to hop away but Cerulean quickly caught it. Sweeping the animal up in their arms Cerulean began to grow a bright blue and the rabbit began making a pained sound as its body was converted to crystal.

"Very good. Go ahead and put the rabbit down. Now open the next door." Reluctantly setting the rabbit down, which hopped around confused, Cerulean approached the next door. Upon its opening there was a sheep. "Now Cerulean, we want you to play with the sheep."
    This tiem the change wasn't immediate. Cerulean tried to pick the sheep up a few times with no results and ended up just hugging the sheep's neck. After a fewm inutes of this they were able to start glowing again andt he sheep began to transform just like the rabbit. However the animal beign larger and stronger than a rabbit, was able to break Cerulean's grasp of it and pull away.

As the physical contact broke, the transformation stopped halfway. With half of it's organs turned to crystal the sheep died instantly. This process was repeated with a few more animals until Cerulean stopped tryign and just played with the rabbit.
    "Very good work today, Cerulean. We're all done. Though I think Dr. Anna wants to see you today."

The door hissed open and Cerulean, with the rabbit hopping behind them, greeted Tin Man before the three walked down the hallway, the blue rabbit hopping ahead as a scout.