Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Evangelion signature picture?

Discussion in 'Creative Design' started by Ejdines, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Ejdines Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey there you guys, I was wondering if somebody out there could help me with a signature picture. I was hoping for something Eva related, and with the quote "I am a vessel for my thoughts." in the top right corner of the photo, which I have attached. I would do it, but I'm horrible at this kind of stuff :/

Thanks in advance!

2. RodRule Duct Tape is the answer to all life's questions.

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    So you just want the words put into the corner cuz I could do that for ya just wanna make sure that's what your after nya. Master Nono is being mean nya.

3. Ejdines Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So you just want the words put into the corner cuz I could do that for ya just wanna make sure that’s what your after nya. Master Nono is being mean nya.

*Nod* Yes please. Unless you have some creative inspiration, because I sure don't..

4. RodRule Duct Tape is the answer to all life's questions.

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    I am not that creative with this type of stuff yet but I can have this done in like 5 or ten minutes and I can fiddle with some filters on a different copy of the image. So you could compare them when I am done.

5. Ejdines Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Okay, that would be awesome. For now though, I'm going to head off to bed. Thank you a lot for the help~

6. RodRule Duct Tape is the answer to all life's questions.

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Well this is what I have done so far most of what I was gonna try and do to the image it won't allow so these are the two colors I thought would pop with the pic better oh and I all ready re sized them for your sig they can only be 500 by 250.

7. Ejdines Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hnn..  It's not showing up on my computer, though this site has been messing up for me.