Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Ergo Proxy

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    The world is bigger than you think. After the explosion of the methane hydrate layer, the remaining members of mankind are forced to live in isolated domed cities scattered across the arid and inhospitable planet. They live in a controlled society and are assisted in daily life by autonomous robots called AutoReivs. In one of these cities, Romdo, Inspector Re-l Mayer, granddaughter of the regent, leads an investigation concerning AutoReivs that have gone mad after being infected by the Cogito virus. In the process, she comes in contact with a monster called Proxy. Elsewhere in the city, immigrant Vincent Law is on the run after being framed for involvement in several Cogito cases. Together, along with the adorable child-AutoReiv Pino, they set out on a journey to the dome city Mosk in order to unravel the mystery of the Proxies.

What do you Justdubians think of Ergo Proxy?​

2. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    I don't remember much from this one. Seemed okay, I sort of liked the setting. A city and robots, or something like that. Why do I recall getting an IRobot vibe?

3. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    Ergo Proxy is good. Very good dystopian anime!