Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Earths Pawns (reboot)

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Miss Elegent Serenity, Oct 23, 2016.

1. The7thSeal Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    He chased the to window of the darkened building. He was about jump through the broken before he caught himself. It would be pretty difficult to explain that he just wanted to talk when he was lugging a giant axe around.
    The swung the axe down with force, lodging into the roofing below him, but hopping into the building.
    "I know you're in here." Alistair called out, "I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to talk."
    He walked further into the building following the beast he sensed with his hands raised.
    "I'm not armed. Mind stepping out for me?" he continued. It wasn't strictly true. He always carried a few smaller weapons on him, but at least he didn't look visibly armed.

2. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Adolph was shaken up, more than expected.
    No words will help now. A well-placed stab will do. But how can I do that now?
    Adolph got up, trying to regain his balance. He had to block the old man's attack with his left, artificial hand to save his gun from being damaged. Thanks to that, the cane dented his hand, reducing the functionality significantly.
    "Old bastard really screwed this up," Adolph muttered.
    "Allow me to do what I will, and I will be on my way."
    Beatrice saw the fight, and witnessed as Adolph was thrown around.
    "Adolf! Please, stop attacking Adolf!"
    This was the first time she saw him ever get pushed around so easily. Before, Adolph would just get the first hit in or avoid a confrontation altogether. She ran in front of Adolph, much to his surprise, and stood between Zillis and Adolph. She faced Zillis with her arms spread and her borrowed coat open, exposing her bare body. She looked into his eyes, determined to defend Adolph, even without proper clothing.
    "Please! Don't hurt him! I beg of you!"
    "Beatrice?" Adolph questioned, genuinely surprised.

3. Nejat Defender of the Morgue

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    As soon as he felt the ground under him shake, the Old Man stomped his right foot, sending cracks through the ground. The Earth rising simply broke into pieces, not affecting his current position. Instead of striking again at the second person, he paused and followed. If the other person went in to attack the now injured one, Old Man Nejat would swing the cane directly at the back of his head. Considering the victim's attention wouldn't be on him, the attack would most likely hit.

#83 Nejat, Nov 5, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  4. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Brad saw a quick glimpse of the old man striking the other visitor with his cane. Clearly impressed, he let out a quiet "whoa" right before Zillis hit him in the face.
    "Ow! What are you--"
    Before he could even finish, Zillis charged towards the man, throwing up a wall to block Brad from stopping him.
    "Not cool, bro. Well, when all you've got is a gun..."
    He aimed high so the spread of his gun wouldn't accidentally hit a person and fired both shots, weakening the wall considerably. With one solid kick to finish it off, he walked through the hole he'd made and when he'd chased them down, he saw yet another visitor standing between Zillis and the other guy.
    "Wait, why is she naked?"
    He swiftly dismissed the thought, looking again to see the old man from before who seemed to be ready to strike at Zillis. They seemed to be at a standstill for the moment with Zillis looking to be at a severe disadvantage, so Brad called out to him one more time.
    "It looks like you're the only one who wants to fight. Give it up, man...we can at least hear them out, right? Don't do anything stupid."

5. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    "Beatrice, stand back. He's not so easy to handle."
    Adolph pushed past her, without looking at her, determined to finish his goal and salvage some of his hurt pride.
    "Don't! You don't need to go this far!" Beatrice protested.
    "I keep my word, and I finish what I start."
    "This is something you do not need to keep your word on!"
    Adolph charged to Zillis, flattening his hand to be like a blade, and thrust his clawed hand between Zillis' ribs to perform a rib-ripping attack.
    It did not sink in as expected.
    Not nearly far enough to do anything.

"Adolf! Please, just stop!" Her voice quivered as she spoke.
    Adolph planted threw a right hook at Zillis' jaw, only to have it deflect from the hardened body.

"Gyah," Adolph muttered from the pain of punching what felt like stone.

6. Guts Black Swordsman

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Zillis started walking and ignored Beatrice bare body. Adolph was standing at this point and Adolph threw the first punch Zillis quickly redirected the strike however he left his torso open. Which quickly caused Adolph to slam his clawed left hand into his ribs. Though Zillis recognized the attack he seemed unchanged by it. His immediate reaction was to knee him in the stomach. With Adolphs arm still outstretched. He also leaned over in pain.

Zillis ripped out Adolphs hand almost immediately Adolph dodged back and Zillis followed sending a left hook only for Adolf to dodge followed by a right hook he grabbed a hold of it and tried to break his arm but the left came just as quickly. Instead he jumped back abandoned his plan. Adolph began to realize that he had no real chance unless he moved quickly enough. Adolph tried dodging one more hook coming in however he stumbled over.

Zillis had quickly shifted all of his body weight and changed his bodys composition to crush his skull in just one punch Adolph saw what was likely to happen right when he hit the wall he noticed that Zillis had shifted his body more to the right of him.

Beatrice bare body was pressed against Zillis leg, she was holding onto him for dear life. She began to plead with Zillis, and her voice cracked in between before she started to sob... "Please don't.... Please stop... He is the only one I have. Please... I.."

Zillis hand had smashed into the wall on the side of Adolph. Creating a massive hole where his fist landed and created a massive crack covering the entirety of the wall surrounding the hole. He shifted his bodies composition back to a defensive state. And held his hand down and offered to help Adolph up.

"Don't mistake my mercy as weakness. This woman has saved your life. Talk to brad, He will accommodate you further."

Adolph grabbed a hold of Zillis as he lifted him up. Their eyes met with discontent and hate for a moment. But with respect simultaneously. Beatrice had let go of Zillis by now. And both had walked behind him.

Zillis walked in the opposite direction of everyone and waved back.

"See you in the morning brad." He said as he walked the streets to the library.

Prior to this event old man nejat clonked Zillis in the head giving Zillis a throbbing headache. Turning his head around instead of anger he gave old man nejat a stupid face because He just got his ass kicked by a cane.

#86 Guts, Nov 5, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Ella suddenly woke when she heard crying. She was breathing heavily from her nightmare. Looking around the room Ella saw that Zoe was still sound asleep, 'but where did..."
    Ella spotted the figure out of the corner of her eyes, when she looked at the girl at the foot of the bed she noticed blood flowing from the girls eyes. Ellas eyes grew wide at the site. The girl started singing, Ella started to feel around for her gun, she was trembling which made it even harder for her to find it. The girls voice changed, then changed again. When the girl jumped from her seat, at that second Ella found her gun pointed it at the girl and pulled the trigger, she clenched her eyes shut preparing for the impact. As she pulled the trigger Ella let out a scream.
    **click**
    nothing
    **click click click**
    still nothing, no bullets, no impact. Ella slowly opened her eyes, but there was nothing there. She started frantically looking around for the girl, sweat rolling down her face, heart racing, body trembling.

Zoe was startled by Ella's scream and sat up rubbing her eyes
    "Ella? whats.....happening"

Ella was to frantic to hear Zoe's voice

"where is she?"

Zoe looked over at Ella
    "Where is who"

Ella started pointing at the foot of the bed

"T....the girl...she was sitting right there singing....then s-she"
    Ella looked over at Zoe who looked a little scared. 'was it just another dream?'

8. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    As Zillis walked away, Brad gave him the dirtiest look he'd ever given, glaring at him even after he'd stopped paying attention. Then he turned back to the three strangers.
    "Sorry about him. I'd like to say he's normally a super nice guy, but honestly..."
    He quickly made sure that Zillis was gone before continuing.
    "...He's really not, at least not to people he doesn't know. Real talk, I think he kinda sorta hates people. He's cool once you get to know him, though."

"I didn't know he had that crazy power, though. People like that are supposed to be pretty rare, who woulda thunk that Zillis was one of them?"
    He kept that thought to himself and continued, motioning to the house with a smile.
    "Well, before we really get into it, let's go inside. I don't know about you, but the only people I know who like talking in the rain are those characters you see in trashy romance novels. Let's get outta here."
    He briefly glanced at Beatrice who was, in fact, still naked as a jaybird and quickly turned away with his face turning more than a little red.
    "And, uh...I'll get you some towels, too."
    After that, he led the way into the house and while the three guests made themselves comfortable in the living room, Brad left the room and came back with a small stack of towels in his arms.
    "Heads up, people!"
    He tossed a towel to each one of them, giving the first one to Beatrice for obvious reasons and keeping the last one for himself. He quickly wiped his head down and let out a relaxed sigh before turning to the three with a smile.
    "So, what brings you guys here? It must be pretty important if you came out here in the middle of the night with this downpour going on. Lay it on me, I'll do what I can to help."

9. richardthedark1 Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Axel heard the shot. He jumped up to grab the door-handle but then the door vanished. "What the!" He jumped back as supprise turned into fear. Slowly he walked to the door and he heard talking below but nothing that would sujest that his freaking door would just not be there. He heard Ella muttering down the hall, he knew he should just stay in the room but it began to sound worse.

'I wondering what is going on?" Axel thought. As he reached her door, he placed his ear onto it. "It almost sound's like a dream...? It must be a bad one..." Axel tried the door but it was locked so he turned and said a small prayer to anyone listing and went down to where his stuff laid and got the items to make the brew. He heard them coming back so he quietly ran back to his room and shut the door...

He let out a huge sigh of relief as he began to make the potion. 'That could have been so much worse!" Axel took the water and mixed it with the herbs and using his flame to boil the potion. He heard people down stair's but that guy could take care it it. Axel swallowed down the brew in one gulp and the effects were immediate. He laid on the bed and his eye's closed as the brew took complete hold....

#89 richardthedark1, Nov 6, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
  10. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Ella was silent for a few moments trying to figure out what just happened. Gun still in hand she checked the revolver, she always kept it loaded in case something happened, but she found it empty. She looked over at the side table and there sat the bullets.
    "Did I forget to load it last night?"
    She rested her forehead in her hand to think.
    "Maybe I was just so tired I forgot to load it and just fell asleep"

Zoe had gotten out of bed and was standing next to Ella's
    "Ella are you okay?"
    Her voice was soft and sweet

Ella didn't want to worry Zoe when she heard her voice. She looked up at Zoe with a smile
    "Yes I am fine, just a little tired is all"
    she tilted her head
    "I bet you are hungry, want some breakfast?"
    by now the sun was already rising.

Zoe nodded
    "Yes, can we have pancakes again"

Ella chuckled
    "Of course you can, but I dunno how Zil would feel about pancakes for the fourth time in two days"

They both laughed and Ella started getting out of bed
    "Why don't you play in here with your toys for a while and I'll go down and start breakfast"

Zoe always loved to play with her toys and was already dragging them out before Ella could finish her sentence.

Ella couldn't help but laugh at Zoe. She threw on her robe and headed out of the room, closing the door behind her. She decided to check on the guest and headed down the hallway, but upon reaching the now non existent door, Ella slowed her pace
    "Odd, where did my door go?"
    'Did Zillis, or brad or...'
    She darted into the room and frantically looked around expecting to find it empty, thinking he had left, but instead she found their guest sound asleep. She composed herself quickly, hoping Axel didn't see her. She probably looked like a crazy woman in a nightgown and house coat, darting into the room like she did, looking around. She cleared her throat, even though she was completely confused as to what the hell was going on. Maybe Zil or Brad would know.
    "Umm, breakfast will be in a few if you are hungry."
    .She started walking towards the door
    "We are having pancakes, you are more than welcome to join us if you like"
    Ella sounded like a completely different person than she did the night before when speaking to Axel. The night before she was practically holding him at gun point. She exited the room and took another look at the door, wondering where the hell it went. But was distracted by the voices downstairs.
    "Sounds like Brad is up rather early this morning"
    Usually Ella was up before him and he would come down just as breakfast was being served. So it was strange to hear his voice this early. She headed down the hall and down the stairs appearing behind brad.
    "Im surprised to see you up this early"
    It was then she she noticed the two newcomers, one seemed to be stark naked aside from a towel. This surprised Ella
    "Did I miss something here"
    Upon seeing her it was obvious Ella was completely confused

11. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Brad turned around with a smile that showed how blissfully unaware he was of how strange this scene must look without any kind of context. He gave her a quick wave and greeted her with his usual "'Sup?" He then turned back to the visitors and tried to introduce him as best as he could, starting with the young man.
    "So this is...oh yeah, we didn't really get around to doing names, but he's cool. Him and Zillis were duking it out but it's all good now."
    Then the young woman.
    "She came here with that guy."
    He whispered this last part.
    "I think she might be a nudist or something. Crazy, right?"
    Then he turned his attention to the older gentleman.
    "This guy's cool too and he's got some crazy skills with a cane. I think he's some kind of kung fu master or Shaolin warrior or something."
    He then addressed the group.
    "And this is Ella, she's the big boss lady around here. If she can't help you out, nobody can."
    After that, he pointed to himself with his thumb.
    "I'm Brad, by the way. Normally my hair's got a lot more style than it does now but this was all kind of a last-minute deal, know what I'm saying?"

12. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    OOT Just a quick post of Zoe's info

name: Zoe
    sex: female
    weapons: none
    power (if any): none
    special characteristics: none
    Background: Zoe was found by Ella after an attack on her village. She was found under the rubble of her collapsed home curled up in a ball sobbing. Ella has been taking care of her since

Zoe
    [​IMG]

13. Nejat Defender of the Morgue

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    As soon as Ella shut the door, Lleh melted out from the shadows once again. Within a blur she was at the door, giggling whilst crushing the handle and melting the handle, effectively locking them both in. She then skipped towards the girl, grabbing tightly onto her arms, "I'm going to kill you!" She giggled again, louder, "And there's no one which can stop me!"
    Zoe began to cry and scream, screaming out for help, "ELLA!"
    Lleh shook her head, "Tsk.. tsk... tsk... Such a shame."
    "Ella! HE-"
    Her voice was cut out by Lleh's hand, forcing her down onto the ground and pinning her under her weight. Lleh's body then began to contort, shifting into a smaller version of her beastly form, her teeth bared wide and saliva dripping onto and into Zoe's ear.

14. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Beatrice angrily fussed at Adolph as Brad went for towels. She stood in front of him as he sat back as far as he could, grabbing him by the shoulders. Beatrice's face was so close to his he could not see anything else on her. He felt slightly disappointed and relieved at the same time. But those feeling were dwarfed by seeing how angry she was.
    "Honestly! What were you thinking?!"
    "I told you I was going to come back with food and info, and I was going to hold true to that."
    "I can understand you coming back with nothing. I can understand you coming back with something. As long as you would come back safely!"
    "I felt I had to keep my word to you."
    "And I felt that I wanted you to be safe!"
    "I didn't want to see you get disappointed."
    "I didn't want to see you get killed or die from cold! Idiot!"
    Upon calling him an "Idiot", she smacked him, and was not gentle about it. After that, she looked down and let out a sigh.
    "I was really worried about you. Seeing you get thrown around and knowing that you were without a coat in the pouring rain really bothered me."
    She noticed that Adolph was wearing a cloak.
    "Hey, when did you get that cl-...!"
    She looked up at him as she inquired about his new cloak, when she realized he was unconscious.
    "Oh no! Are you alright!? Speak to me!"
    This was when she realized that her smack might have been a little too much in the wrong spot.
    "...Oops"
    Beatrice checked his vital signs, and much to her relief, he was still breathing and had a strong pulse. Afterward, she sat down.
    I guess I'll have to avoid doing that from now on. I got too carried away there.
    There was a small thump a moment later, and Beatrice looked over to Adolph where the noise came from. Adolph had picked up his disconnected earlier when he came in, holding it to make it look like he still had it on, but now that he was unconscious, his grip loosened and he dropped it.
    "His hand! That monster broke it!"
    Beatrice sprang out of her seat and picked it up, then realized there was no blood on it. Instead, from what she could see inside the gloved disembodied hand, were just metal parts.
    "Wait... it's fake? He never told or let me see."

When Brad came back in, she realized that she had forgotten to button up the coat that was covering her body. She quickly buttoned up and responded to Brad, drying her messy blonde hair with the towel Brad gave her as she sat down.
    "I'm really sorry about all this. He was just supposed to get some food and find out what was going on around here, look for work, that sort of thing. But apparently, he got too carried away doing that."
    She stood up, and began to dry off the her unconscious victim.
    "This idiot's name is Adolf, and since he doesn't like telling people his age, I'll say tell you instead that he is seventeen. Take that, Adolf! Normally, he's not hostile like that, not without a reason."
    She finished drying him, and dropped the towel on Adolph's lap.
    "My name is Beatrice. I have just been traveling with him for some time now, so he's the one that is does most of the skillful work. Anyway, what has happened around here, and what was that commotion earlier in the town? Are any shops still open? I am guessing there are none open, considering Adolph caused this much trouble."
    She covered her face with her hands.
    "This is embarrassing. He blew this up into such a big deal."
    When Ella came in, Beatrice smiled apologetically.
    "Hi, sorry to intrude like this. We wanted to know what happened earlier, and what happened to the town."

15. richardthedark1 Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    An hour... that was all he made it for. In that hour he heard Ella come in and say breakfast, which he was glad, he was hungry after all. But then he heard something that made his body start, a little girl scream.

Axel jumped up and looked around. There in the corner was his weapon's but he didn't care how they got there, he just grabbed them and ran to Ella's room where the scream came from. The handle of the door was melted, there was only one thing to do. He swung his scythe at the door and shattered it, as he looked he saw a small demon on top of the kid.

Upon sensing the new arrivals in the room, Lleh took one last look at the girl she had pinned down, clamping her teeth onto her arm to leave a burning mark then seemed to jump into the girl's face, turning into a mist-like substance on the way in.

A little blonde girl was laying on the floor, weeping. Axel's heart just broke.

"Shhhh little one. It's ok, Ella brought me here. I was in the room next to you and heard you scream. I came running to help you. Are you hurt? Did... did it harm you!?" Axel saw the burned mark.

Axel was shaking as the little girl cried. He walked over to her and looked her over, her cloth's were ok but the mark scared him.

"My name is Axel and I saw that beast. Was it trying to kill you?"

The little girl calmed down as he spoke. He saw her looking at him, he knew his eye's were black and red... Damn that potion's side-effects!
    "My eye's turn like that when I drink my potion that help's me sleep... What's your name?" Ella forgot or just didn't tell him about her.

"Myy name is Zoe... I'm scared! Where's Ella!?"

Axel looked around and saw no blood so where did Ella go after she came to him?

"Sweetheart I don't know but I heard talking down stair's. Let's go see if that's where she is, ok?"

As he reached for her she quickly backed away to the wall. Was it the eye's? Or was it because she didn't know him? Did she believe he was with that demon? Axel didn't know what to do now. He slowly got up and walked to the door so he could watch if it came back...

16. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    \

Ella raised a brow when Brad greeted her with a "sup". She look at the man who Brad pointed to
    "Wait him and Zil got into a fight?"
    she was curious as to why, but left him continue. She snickered at the nudest comment. When he spoke of the old man who she didn't notice she raised a brow at him
    "A cane huh?"
    When Brad Introduced her as the bog boss lady she chuckled a little. She could never get over them calling her that.

Ella could only smile at the girl
    "No need to apologize"
    She took notice to the girl attire and wondered if she was purposely dressed like that or something had happened
    "I am about to cook breakfast here, you are all free to join us. Questions can be answered then"
    She circled the girl
    "If you would like to clean up a little, Brad can escort you upstairs to the third room"
    She looked at brad
    "The guest room that was my sisters"
    she turned her attention back to the girl
    "She was about your size, there is a bathroom there if you like to get cleaned and warmed up. Help yourself to any clothing you would like. I have no use for them since they do not fit me."
    she waved dismissively as she spoke of the clothing. She noticed the man passed out and the mark on his face. The scene looked a bit familiar, she looked back at the girl
    "You?"
    she raised her brow and then smiled
    "Good to see another female with a nice hook"
    she looked over at the old man with the cane
    "I don't think we have had an introduction from you yet"
    she went to say something else but heard Zoe scream. Ella heart sunk and she looked at Brad with wide eyes before darting out of the room and up the stairs to where Zoe was. As she go half way up the steps she heard a loud bang and what sounded like wood shattering and hitting the ground
    "Oh no"
    She ran so fast down the hall that she slide on the til flooring knocking over a table with a vase as she turned the corner, she grabbed her gun from her holster and ran into the room like a maniac.
    "Zoe I'm here!!"
    Her eyes darted around the room to spot Zoe on the ground next to the wall and Axel near her. Ella ran towards Zoe, shoving Axel out of her way. She ran so fast that when she got down to Zoes level she literally slid, having turned her body around holding Zoe and aimed her gun at Axel. Ella had fire in her eyes and was seconds away from shooting. She was clutching onto Zoe, keeping her eyes on him
    "It's ok now I'm here, what did he do to you"
    She pulled back the hammer of her gun
    "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!!"
    Before Ella could get an answer Zoe spoke quietly
    "It wasn't him, he helped me"

Ella looked down at Zoe, gun still pointed at Axel
    "What do you mean?"
    It was then she noticed the bit mark on Zoe, she dropped her arm setting the gun next to her to look over Zoe making sure there were no other marks
    "W-who did this to you then"
    "It was a little girl, but then it wasn't, it turned into some beast"

She clutched onto Ella and started crying
    "It tried to kill me, but that man came in and scared it away"
    Ella hugged Zoe and looked up at Axe. The description she gave Ella was similar to what she experienced earlier but she put that in the back of her mind for now. what was important was Zoe.
    "It's ok Zoe, I'm here now. Nothings gonna hurt you"
    She kissed Zoe on the top of the head and slightly relaxed before looking back up at Axel. She stood up carrying Zoe in her arm,picking up her gun. Zoe was clinging onto Ella. Ella walked to where she was standing in front of Axe, she looked down as if she was ashamed for blaming him suddenly
    "I guess I owe you an apology"
    She looked up at him
    "I'm sorry for rushing in here like that and accusing you of hurting Zoe"
    She placed her gun in the holster at her hip and wrapped her other arm around Zoe
    "Thank you for helping her."
    She moved Zoe to where she can see the man
    "This is Zoe"
    She looked at Zoe
    "Zoe, this is Axel. Since he helped you, I think its safe to say he is a good person"
    Zoe peeked up at Axel

"Thank you Axe for chasing that thing away from me"
    Ella looked down at Zoe and took her over to the bed and sat her down
    "Lets take a look at that bite"
    Ella knelt down next to the bed to reveal the bite wound
    "What would do this?"
    She looked at Axel for answers hoping he would have seen something

17. richardthedark1 Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    "Thank you Axe..." That's what Zoe said. Those three words shook the very world for him, Axe was what Alexis called him.
    "I saw that beast bite her then it turned into mist or something...I..I don't know what..." Axel trailed off for fear of scaring the child more.
    Axel jumped as the flash back's hit him. He slid down to the floor as tear's began to fall. 'You didn't save me! Why didn't you save ME!?' Axel wept bitterly as Ella and Zoe watched on...

18. Guts Black Swordsman

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Zillis had packed up with about 10 children's books from the library and headed back home to Ella, Brad, Beatrice, Adolph, Axel, and Old man Nejat. He walked at a brisk pace as he noticed the town's people were all starting to wake up. Some approached him and asked him if what transpired the night before.

"It was just a disagreement. It was settled and we are all live." though most of the townsfolk didn't believe that when they saw a 6 inch thick concrete wall almost leveled. He continued his way back home and reached ellas house. Without thinking to much he just walked in and noticed everyone standing around seeing brad and his hair down he smirked.

"Jesus brad, you look like shit." digging into his pocket he pulled out a small jar of hair gel. All he knew was it was strong and tossed it to him. "Now go spend the next 10 minutes prettying up. We can't have you looking terrible for the guests."

Zillis continued up the stairs and towards ellas room. He noticed that there were 3 people in there. Upon entrance he saw Ella, zoe, and Axel standing around. The way Ella looked at Axel showed he wasn't a threat. He walked over to Ella and picked up Zoe. He hugged her tightly, and then put her on his shoulders.

"I got you some new story books Zoe, Wanna go downstairs and meet some of our new friends?" he said as he began to walk circles in the room.

19. Nejat Defender of the Morgue

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    As soon as he had heard the scream, Old Man Nejat moved with extreme speed. So much speed as to where the others were still trying to process the sound whilst he was there. Initially he brought his cane around Axel's throat, tightening to the point where his trachea would begin to compress. When the girl said it wasn't him, Nejat loosened the cane, allowing air to flow through Axel once again - the cane however was still pushing against his throat. Finally he moved the cane away, leaving a red mark against the man's throat. He felt no need to apologise and instead moved over to the side. However something wasn't right, a stench from a past so far away he almost didn't recognise it; the foul odour the humans wouldn't be able to pick up on. He moved towards the child as Ella put her down to examine the wound and upon seeing the mark, knew who it was. Old Man Nejat shook his head, taking a step back, "Not her... Not again..."

Lleh once again sat in the shadows, waiting for a moment wherein she wouldn't be seen. Instead she came out when her harm had been recognised, producing a sound deep within her throat that sounded somewhere between a growl and a chuckle. She darted across the room, slamming directly into Axel's chest and causing him to fling into a wall at an alarming rate, then continued up a wall, finally perching directly on a nightstand. Her beastly body seemed to give out smoke, thickening the air inside the room. She watched the girl being examined, turning back into her child form and sitting with her legs dangling carelessly. She giggled, "Did I hurt you? I was just trying to play." Her voice came overlayed again, multiple higher tones accompanying her usual pitch, almost as if her voice came through a a radio transmission.
    She then looked at Old Man Nejat, "You. You dirty scum. Don't you dare get in my way again."

The girl shook her head as if her previous statement never happened, yawning slightly, "Well, I did what I was asked to do. Also, Ella, he's coming for you; and this time he won't make me do anything to you, he'll do it himself."

Old Man Nejat seemed to be triggered, raising his cane and stabbing towards where Lleh sat, the sheer force causing a whistling sound.

On queue, she giggled again, her body exploding out into a mist substance, reforming on the other side of the room. Nejat's cane found itself embedded deep into the wall, cracks spiralling throughout the entire surface and chunks falling out around the epicentre. He yanked out the cane almost immediately, flinging it towards her again. The whistling sound of the staff didn't produce this time, instead there seemed to be a void of sound right before the sonic boom. The windows and pretty much anything glass within the house shattered simultaneously. "See ya later, alligator!" Her voice resonated momentarily, her body fading away.
    This left the cane to slam directly into the wall again, this time breaking through it and pinging off into the middle of nowhere.

20. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Ella finished checking over Zoe and only notice the one bite
    "We will get you patched up here"
    She heard Axel speak of a beast that had bit her. So their stories match. She was relieved that Axel came in when he did, for if not. Ella shook her head of the thought. It was then she noticed Zillis entering the room. She knew Zoe would be safe with him and allowed him to take her. It was at this point she heard Axel . She turned her attention to him noticing him dropping to the floor with tears in his eyes.
    "What do you mean save you?"
    She looked at him all confused, but before she could get an answer Axel had been laid out by some creature. Everything happened so fast and next thing Ella knew she was standing in a room with a knocked out Axel, a room full of shattered glass and rubble. It took everything for Ella to keep calm and not scream to the heavens.
    "Zillis, please take Zoe to a room that isn't wrecked."
    She walked over to Axel to make sure he was still alive. Thankfully he was, she brushed off a chair in the room and slid it over to him. Picked him up and sat him down on it. She couldn't leave him on the floor with all that glass but she couldn't carry him into another room. She turned her attention to the old man took a deep breath
    "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!"
    she lost it and starting pacing back and forth ranting about how there was now a mess for her to clean up. Questioning what was that thing that appeared out of no where. What she meant about about him coming for her. But after ranting for about fifteen minutes Ella just stopped, it was like she was instantly frozen.
    "You know what..just tell me all of this at breakfast. Zoe needs fed and I have to make pancakes for god knows how many people"
    Before anyone could say anything Ella walked over to the dresser. She didn't care who was in the room, she undressed, She held up her hand as if stopping anyone for making a comment while she was undressed, she put on her clothes she was planning to wear for the day and headed out of the room quietly and headed down to the kitchen. Once she entered the kitchen, and walked into the pantry, sat down at a nearby chair and started sobbing. It was one thing after the next and Ella was just overwhelmed. After a few moments Ella took a deep breath, wiped away her tears, composed herself and started making breakfast. She never cried in front of the others and this time wasn't any different. She would act as if nothing happened and continue to remain strong. It was all she knew to do for the others sake, for Zoes sake