Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Earths Pawns (reboot)

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Miss Elegent Serenity, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    As Adolph disposed of the juices given to them from Gertrank, Lust and Beatrice changed clothes. Walking up the stairs, the two naked women went into Beatrice's room, with Beatrice leading the way. Beatrice began searching for clothes for Lust and herself. Pulling out panties and bras, Beatrice looked at Lust and concluded that it would be impossible for Lust to fit in the undergarments.
    "I have some clothes for you to use. You will have to go commando, because I have no underwear that will fit you. Here, try these on. Your last dress will need some washing... and it was rather revealing."
    Taking the clothes, Lust thanked her. As the both of them got dressed, they spoke on recent events.
    "I can't remember what we did last night. This worries me, Cassandra."
    "Same for... me. I don't think we got... too carried away... though." Lust responded with some difficulty.
    "I'm worried about those drinks. I did not expect them to be drugged."
    They continued dressing, silent for some time (aside for some struggle from Lust) as they looked away from each other . When Beatrice almost got a dress of her style completely on, Lust responded to her.
    "I... drank a glass of it in... the first place to test it for... poison. But because... the effects were... delayed, I didn't think anything would... happen."
    "Cassandra! That's dangerous! But tha-"
    Beatrice was touched by Lust's concerned and dangerous act. Turning around, she was about to thank Lust, but stopped short upon seeing why Lust had sounded like she was struggling so much. While the dress that she had given Lust was too big for herself, in contrast Lust was too big for it, making the dress a tight fit. But the real struggle was noticeable in the bust of the low-neckline dress. Lust's bust strained against the dress, spilling over the top a bit. Lust seemed to be somewhat embarrassed
    "Oh, dear. Poor dress, it's going to split if you are in it any longer."
    "I'm sorry for this."
    "Don't be. Some things like breasts can't be controlled. I'll get one of my mother's dresses. Her dresses might fit better."
    Leaving her room, she entered her father's bedroom. Opening the closet and sorting through the closet, she found the dresses in the back. When she was little, her father would let her play with her mother's dresses, under his supervision. Now, she just thought that he kept them in memory of her mother, in case she returned. Pulling out the dress, she marveled at the size and how much room the bust had.
    It almost feels like it was made just for Cassandra. I wonder if... no, that can't be true.
    Shrugging off the possibility, she went back to her bedroom, where an uncomfortable deity waited in a dress that tried to hold back the might of Lust's massive bosom. Handing the dress to Lust, Beatrice began to leave.
    "Beatrice, thank you. This is a nice dress. I'll try to take off this one without ripping it."
    Stopping and turning around to face Lust, Beatrice smiled.
    "You're welcome. And don't worry about the dress you have on right now, I can't wear it. It was sort of funny seeing you in it, actually."
    At that moment, the neckline of the dress split, giving up on it's futile resistance against a goddess and allowing her breasts to be freed. Both of the women uttered nothing at the event, before they burst into laughter. Still laughing, Beatrice left Lust to meet with Adolph, grabbing shirts and pants from her father's room.
    Dad wouldn't mind under these circumstances.

Adolph finished pouring the rest of the juices he deemed toxic and horny.

The last of the terrible liquid is gone. I can now be at ease.
    Beatrice walked into the kitchen, where Adolph had cleared the house of the substances. She still smiled and giggled from the incident upstairs.
    "What was so funny?"
    "Oh, just women stuff."
    Leaving Adolph to wonder what that meant, she handed him the clothes fresh clothes.
    "I got some clothes for you. You can change here since nobody is around while I get something."
    "Thank you. I wonder, where did the wine stains and this... odd smell on my shirt come from?"
    Purposely ignoring the question regarding his currently worn clothes, Beatrice left the room. After Beatrice left, Adolph began changing into the clothes. As he changed, Beatrice went into the store-half of the building, and opened the safe located in a secret spot of the store. She pulled out a revolver, gingerly holding it. The silver revolver had a twelve-inch barrel, the cartridge cylinder could hold seven shots and the handle crafted with a beautiful dark-red wood. On the barrel, the word "Passion" was etched into it.
    This was the gun I mentioned back in the other town. I hope he likes it.
    Grabbing some of the 44 magnum rounds made for the Passion revolver, she walked back to the kitchen.
    "Are you dressed yet?"
    "I am. You can come in."
    Walking into the kitchen, she presented the gun to him. His eyes widened upon looking at the beautiful revolver.
    "Here, this was what I wanted to give you. My dad keeps it hidden away, but he has some other ones too."
    "What! This is too nice!"
    "But I want you to have it."
    "No! I can't just take such a nice gun."
    Beatrice began to get teary, her facing growing sad. Seeing this face made Adolph's heart feel a twinge of pain as well as some feeling of defeat.
    "Fine, I will take it.”
    Instantaneously, her face lost its weepy look and she excitedly hugged him. Though this surprised him, he new that he should have expected such a reaction.
    She got me...
    When she let go of him, Beatrice began pointing out the features.
    “This is a 44 magnum, the strongest handgun in the world. One shot can take a man's head right off."
    "Not true."
    "Buzzkill."
    Adolph held the gun in his, feeling the weight of it, opening and closing the cartridge cylinder and even twirled it a few times.
    “Nice trick! Any others you can do?”
    Adolph pulled back the hammer and twirled the revolver one way, then reversed the twirl direction before flinging it into the air and catching it with his finger, still spinning from his last twirl before grabbing it firmly. The hammer still remained in the cocked position, showing that Adolph did not set off the trigger.
    “Amazing! Anything else?”
    Her amusement pleased Adolph, making him decide on pulling off one more trick, one that was actually useful. He had practiced it while he had waited for his rifle made.
    “One more left. Hand me those bullets.”
    Beatrice gave him a worried look as she handed him the bullets.
    “You aren't going to shoot anything, are you?”
    “No, I will not. Watch carefully.”
    Flipping the switch to let the cylinder slide open, Adolph uttered a word, made a motion with his hand and threw the bullets at the cylinder. Under normal circumstances, the bullets would have just bounced off the cylinder and drop. But in this case, the bullets' trajectory and alignment were altered in midair, landing perfectly into the cartridge slots within the cylinder. Beatrice stared, dumbstruck by the trick.
    “What... how... how did you do that!?”
    “Bullet magic. I haven't done any around you, but I can control the flight of a bullet, before or after it has been fired. I can even make a shot more powerful.”
    “That's crazy!”
    “Most impressive, I would say.”
    Lust entered the room, having silently watched all of Adolph's tricks. She wore the dress that Beatrice had given to her. The green dress had a neckline low enough to show some cleavage and seemed to be a perfect fit on her. Which is no surprise, considering that Lust and Beatrice's mother were one and the same. Adolph and Beatrice were both surprised by her sudden appearance, and by her looks that would force anyone to admit how beautiful she looked, even if the dress was a rather common everyday dress. For some reason, it had a split in the side that went as high as the knees on both sides.
    “Speaking of guns, you should get your rifle fixed, Adolf. It looks like it might need a cleaning after so much abuse.”
    “True, I will need to get my kit.”
    “Actually, you should got to the watchmaker.”
    “... If he is a watchmaker, why am I taking a gun to him?”
    “He likes working on everything mechanical. That, and he wanted to talk to you. Your broken hand parts are there too. They are probably fixed by now. Just go down the main street and you will come across his shop. If you feel like walking around town, maybe you can get your name engraved onto the stock of the gun by the engraver. A-D-O-L-F.”
    “...Wait, you have it wrong.”
    “Have what wrong?”
    “My name.”
    “But you are Adolf, right?”
    “Yes, I am.”
    “Then how is it wrong?”
    “The spelling.”
    “But that is how 'Adolf' is spelled.”
    “I know.”
    “Then why did you say it is wrong?”
    “Because A-D-O-L-P-H is another way of spelling it.”
    “... Why would I want to spell it that way this way? That's ridiculous!”
    “Well excuse me for it being spelled ridiculously!”
    “I can't believe it. All this time, I thought your name ended with an “F'.”
    “It ends with a 'P-H'. I had a feeling this whole time that you were getting it wrong. Both of you, actually.”
    “Guilty as charged.” Lust chimed in while Beatrice wore a humbled look of enlightenment upon learning the truth, laughing at their misconception.
    “Well, I am going to the watchmaker now.”
    “Going to the watchmaker... say, shouldn't the store be open by now?”
    Beatrice's eyes widened when she remembered about the store and ran from the kitchen to change the sign and prepare for business.
    “Oh, right! I'll get things ready! See you later, Adolph!”
    When Beatrice had left, Lust turned to Adolph.
    “Adolph, the gun she gave you, is the one that I gave to my husband after we met. She does not realize that, or that it is an item special to both him. I gave it to him when he gave me an engagement ring, Be careful with it, the gun is powerful and I don't want it to get damaged.”
    “And if I do damage it?”
    With a kind voice and a gentle embrace that would melt any man, Lust answered him.
    “I would be sad, Then upset. Then angry. Then I will beat you to Hell and back, then break each of your ribs, one by one. Then I will push my knee into them as I break your fingers and peel your nails off. Then-”
    “Enough. Please, enough. I shall not damage it.”
    “Good boy”
    Letting go of Adolph, he left the kitchen and grabbed his gun, which had been propped up against the wall next to the door. He left the house, heading for the watchmaker.
    How can she be so menacing yet nice at the same time?

OOT: Sorry the extra long post, but any pause between the two groupings of my post could have knocked things around for my posts. I'm glad I finally got around to getting Adolph to correct the two women on his name. Now I don't need to catch myself on "Adolph" and "Adolf".

#241 Core, Feb 5, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  2. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Upon reaching the shop, the shape the shop was in wasn't much of a surprise to Ella, considering everything that had happened in past events. She looked at Brad
    "Stay here with Zoe, I'll check it out"
    with that she cautiously made her way closer to the shop. Upon reaching what used to be the doorway Ella could hear the singing getting louder.
    "Hello ?!"

Victoria took the uniform from him, she was actually shocked that he had a uniform on hand
    "You keep a spare uniform?"
    thinking it was quite odd for a mechanic to have a uniform of all things, let alone take time to alter it. She couldn't really complain, in fact she was rather grateful
    "Thank you for the uniform and altering it for me"
    she ignored the comment he made about the king, walked over behind the curtain and quickly changed. A moment later she walked out and handed him the soaked uniform.
    "I assume you want these in order to examine them?"
    she held them out to him
    "Do you have anymore information you would like me to report to the king?"

3. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    As Ella's group waited, Zillis still lay unconscious on the horse, bleeding out from his stump of an arm and in need of medical aid.

Meanwhile, in Greenforge...

Beatrice flipped the sign and unlocked the store's door, ready for business to begin.
    OOT: @Rayden413 , you have clearance to come now.

Adolph made it across town, his gun slung over his shoulder while the Passion revolver rested in his pocket while he his his mechanical hand in the other pocket. During his walk, people looked in mild awe at the rifle he had named Ekel, surprised by the length of the weapon. Walking into the watchmaker's shop, he was greeted by the old man.

"Welcome! Anything I can do for you?"
    Adolph walked to the counter, and hoisted his gun onto it, with difficulty. Ever since the night before, his blood loss from the vampire has him weakened and hungry, though he did his best to try looking unaffected.
    "I need maintenance done on my weapon."
    The watchmaker's face momentarily wore an expression of annoyance, but then changed his expression when he remembered his talk with Beatrice and saw Adolph's mechanical hand he had repaired the day before. Grabbing a pouch beneath the counter, he handed it to Adolph.
    "So you must be Adolph. Beatrice spoke highly of you."
    "Your service is appreciated."
    Taking the pouch, Adolph could feel parts inside. Opening and checking the pouch, he identified the parts as being his broken hand parts, which were now repaired. The watchmaker began examining the gun, looking at all the damage sustained.
    "My, this is quite a weapon. Seems to be five feet long. You must be a good shot to demand accuracy like this."
    "Praise is not necessary when such quality is expected from a professional."
    "He! She mentioned that about you, not accepting praise. But speaking of quality, this weapon has suffered much abuse. I suggest taking better care of your firearm."
    "..."
    "Oh, well. Shouldn't take too long. Besides, she mentioned you getting into a brawl."
    "...Just how much did she speak about me?"
    "Plenty, but nothing personal."
    "Everything regarding myself is personal."
    The watchmaker laughed at that, and set the gun behind the counter, rather than working on it. This left Adolph wondering why the watchmaker delayed in fixing the weapon. Getting up from behind the counter, the old man walked to the window and flipped the "Open" sign to "Closed" before moving onto the door and locking it.
    "Speaking of personal things, there was a reason why I wanted you to come here. Anybody that Beatrice can trust, is someone I can trust. Come with me."
    Leading the way, the watchmaker opened a door behind the counter and walked through, with Adolph following him through the workshop. But when Adolph nearly made it out of the workshop, a surge of weakness struck him and his legs buckled, causing him to drop to his knees. The watchmaker heard a thump, and turned around to see Adolph standing to his feet.
    "Are you alright?"
    Before Adolph could answer by saying "No," his stomach growled loudly. The watchmaker looked at Adolph, noticing his pale and sweating face.
    "You are not doing too well, are you?"
    "Just... lost some blood recently... and hungry. I'm tired of resting, and I am not bleeding anymore, so that part of me should be stable."
    "If you say so. I have some sandviches in the kitchen. That is something we can have on the way, and it will build up your strength as well."
    Sandvich? Must be a sandwich.
    The both walked into the kitchen, grabbing the sandwiches before moving onto the next room. coming into what appeared to be a study, the old man walked to his desk, and fumbled for something underneath it. Adolph, wondering what the old man hoped to accomplish, ate his sandwich, feeling some strength return.
    "Got it!"
    Hearing a click, a portion of the wall shifted, sliding in before sliding out of sight, leading to a staircase that lead downward. The old man stood up and walked to the new entrance, motioning for Adolph to follow.
    "Today, you will learn of something new."
    "And what is it?"
    "You will learn, soon enough."

4. Rayden413 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    Neji walked down the streets of the town and came upon the shop that he had been at the day before. He still couldn't understand the words on the sign but he noticed that it was a little more lively inside than it had been the day before. It seemed to him that they were open today. Without hesitating he went into the store.

The soft chime of the door chimes could be heard as he walked in. The first thing he noticed was the girl behind the counter. It was the same girl that had spoken to him in his native tongue before. He walked up to the counter and bowed to the girl.
    "I do not believe I was able to introduce myself last we spoke. I am Neji Kazehito. As you already know, I am not from this land but one far to the east. I have traveled here because one of the gods or goddesses of my land has given me visions of what will befall this country if nothing is done. And should this country fall, the others shall as well. Becoming swallowed by the darkness."

He knew he must sound like some raving lunatic to her but he held up his hands to attempt to explain himself. "Before you call me crazy, I'd like to point out that gods have already been here. Even in your own store. My visions are not of my own accord. Sometimes I don't even know when I'll get one."

He sighed and untied his katana that he wore at his waist. "My visions have pointed me towards this town for many many months. I was the unfortunate one to have been chosen to have been sent. Perhaps it is my Karma for being a samurai. My visions have also told me that I should follow you and your group and that my skills may come in handy when the going get's tough. If you will permit me, I would like to offer you my service and my sword. I hope that I can someday fulfill my duty to my gods by following my visions. I hope that you allow me to as well."

With that he pulled his blade free of it's scabbard and offered the blade to the girl held on both of his hands, his palms up as if presenting the blade to her. His eyes were serious and his body language was stiff with duty and pride. It wasn't easy for him to do this.

5. The7thSeal Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Alistair was sat on the ground against the counter. His greatcoat was on the floor beside him, various pouches and straps filled with ammunition, tools and small medical bottles visible on the inside of the coat. His clothing was torn i numerous places where the plague locusts had struck him yet no such wounds were present on the exposed flesh. The only form of injury that could be seen were patches of burned skin which were also well on their way to healing.
    Alistair didn't bother looking up as Ella ended the shop, instead continuing to sharpen his blade. He remembered her smell and was certain she wouldn't try anything stupid. Killing monsters was easy, taking a human life, less so. But if there was a chance...
    "I wouldn't try anything if I were you." He said calmly. "You can probably guess what happened in this shop. If I survived this, what will you gun do?"

~~~

The Mechanist took the garment and rolled it up in his hands.
    "I need a new teapot. My old one kind of exploded yesterday."
    Without even waiting for her to respond, he made his way over to the small hatch he had come out of and hopped back in, vashing from sight.

6. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Seeing Ella walk into the butcher's shop, Oswald chose to follow her.
    I don't trust leaving her alone. Something here is odd.
    When Ella came across Alistair, Oswald kept back, ready to make an ambush attack should anything happen.

Beatrice smiled when he had entered, but as he spoke, her smiling face changed to one of confusion. She started to understand that the juice seller, Gertrank, must have been the deity that Negi spoke of. And at the end, she wore a look surprise upon seeing him bow and present his blade.

"Hah?"
    She had not been expecting this. Since he had mostly vanished from her view thanks to the counter, she leaned over the counter before giving him an answer in his own language.
    "[Well, this is a surprise. I do see the truth in what you say. At least, some of it, with yesterday's visit, so I can't see you as crazy. Not too crazy, to be honest. You look serious enough, but I don't want to just accept an offer from someone who I have just met.]"
    She remembered her meeting with Adolph was something similar, only instead of taking an offer, she took by force.
    "[However, if you came all this way, I doubt it would be to make a joke. And since there are no assassins trying to get me, it does not make sense why you would be against me. For now, I can accept your offer, though I already do have a friend to defend me.]"
    Sighing, she leaned back from over the counter.
    "[You can stand up now. I know you can't be very comfortable in that position.]"
    She would have taken his sword and "knighted" him, as a sign of accepting the offer, but with a counter in between, it would have taken away from the ceremonial effect.

Adolph followed the watchmaker down the staircase that descended roughly 300 feet into the ground. The old man grabbed a candle and lit it to illuminate the way, casting light against the walls of the staircase, showing as they transitioned from a dark wood to stone. Reaching the bottom of the staircase, a cart and rail track awaited them, its rails leading down the stone tunnel, curving out of sight.

"You can take the back seat, while I take the front. Be sure to pedal well, I'm not as young as I used to be."
    Getting into the cart, Adolph waited for the watchmaker to get in as well. Once he was in and released the brake, the watchmaker made a hand signal to go forward. Both began pedaling, and after a little while, they had gone up to a decent speed. At some point, Adolph noticed the old man was not really pedaling, leaving him to do all the pedaling instead.
    That lazy... never mind.
    Just as they finished their sandwiches, the tunnel came to an end, leading to a large metal door. They both got out, and the old man threw a lever to open the door they both stepped in, and the door was shut by another lever. The old man pressed a button, and with a thunk the metal room started descending.
    "What is this?"
    "An elevator. Not very common, but the technology is getting good enough to make these things more common."
    His interest now piqued, Adolph looked forward to what lay at the bottom. After a few minutes of descending, the elevator came to a stop, with the door opening. However, Adolph face the wrong way, so for an awkward moment he waited for the door to open before realizing the elevator had two doors. Following the watchmaker after getting reoriented, they walked onto a platform for a view that surprised Adolph.
    A vast cavern spread out before him, greater than a mile in length. They stood on a platform that connected to various other platforms along the edge, and every few platforms had an elevator for them. Five hundred feet above them, was the ceiling of the cavern, supported by metal netting to prevent any deaths from falling rocks, and down below, at least a 1,000 feet, were buildings and working people. Already, Adolph could see over a thousand people. Some were in formation, holding guns, while others carried loads or worked at benches, creating things Adolph was unable to make out. The distant sounds of hammers slamming and guns firing echoed throughout the cavern.

"What is this place?"
    "This, is Greenforge. Above, is the Green, and below, is the Forge. Though in truth, these are nearly separate towns. For centuries, this town has pioneered technology through its forge, keeping deadly technology here and advancing it, while secretly spreading helpful, constructive technology here. And now, in recent times, this place has been the headquarters for creating resistance against the King. While the King has numbers, we have the technology. Technology of harm that will finally be put to use. Weapons that will cut through the enemy ranks, smash their walls and protect us. The time to rise up is near at hand."
    Walking away, the watchmaker lead Adolph to one of the elevators and down to the ground floor. There, Adolph saw men working on rifles, testing advanced rifles at firing ranges, hauling heavy loads easily using unmanned carts and much more. Eventually, they came across armored vehicles, using belt-like surfaces to travel on instead of wheels, nearly complete in construction.
    "This is all amazing, but why did you trust me with a secret like this?"
    "Beatrice trusts you, though I never mentioned this forge to even her. If you are to be with her, and to protect her, I want you to be aware of some things. Beatrice's father travels around the world from time to time, spreading the technology we develop anonymously. This can be a dangerous job, but he enjoys the travel, whenever he is not running his store. Those of us who live on the surface and know of this forge keep it secret from Beatrice to save her from worry. Just about everyone adores her."

Seeing a young man, the watchmaker turned to him and spoke to him for a minute. After some nods and explanations, the young man ran off.
    "He's going to have your gun cleaned and prepped before being delivered to Beatrice. I could do it myself, but being a retired governor of the forge does come with some bonuses that I use from time to time. Speaking of guns, I have something I want you to use with yours: an Accelerator."
    "Will it be compatible if I chose to use this in tandem with my own magic?"
    "I don't know. It's compatible with most weapons. You'll just have to try it out. Try it with or without when you get the chance."
    After walking for some time, they came to the building that held the device the watchmaker mentioned. Before going in, Adolph noticed two gigantic armored vehicle, each armed with giant rail-like gun barrels on top. On the table here three strips of metal that looked like they were intended to fit onto a barrel. Taking up the strips, he handed them to Adolph.
    "Your rifle will be altered to fit these. If it does not work, I can have the rifle reverted back to before. Using the wasted energy of a gunshot, these rail strips will accelerate the bullet, and make use of the wasted energy."
    "I shall make use of these."
    "It's part of the experimental 'rail gun' tech we have been working on. Small versions have been mostly unsuccessful, though this prototype is the one and only working small rail gun part. Right now, entirely independent, small rail guns are impossible. However, we have created large ones that have been incredibly successful. Those vehicles out there? Those are tanks, outfitted with rail guns. Right now is about time for it to be tested, actually."
    The old man excitedly ran out of the building to look at the rail gun tanks in action.
    "Trust me, this will be worth watching!"
    Adolph ran out as well, seeing the tanks start up. After the tanks moved forward a good distance, they halted and aimed their barrels at a cave wall that was not in use, a wall that was reserved for weapon testing. Electricity arced on the surface of the barrels as a high pitched whine slowly began to penetrate the air. Adolph's ears hurt from the sound, but the old man seemed unaffected.
    Must be nice having bad hearing.
    Suddenly, an arc of electricity shot out from the barrel and the wall that was being aimed at exploded in two locations, side by side.
    "Not as much of a show as I-"
    "Wait for it..."
    After a few seconds, the cave wall cracked all around the impact area, before suddenly exploding, showering hundreds of tons of boulder in that immediate area. Adolph froze upon seeing the destructive power of the shot.
    "See? Those slugs are have three functions: Penetrate, weaken, destroy. After punching a hole in the target, it explodes once, weakening the target. Then, once the target has been weakened, the next explosion from the slug's core takes advantage of the weakness to entirely destroy the target. We have been using these rail guns to actually enlarge this cavern."
    The tanks began to charge up for a second time. But this time, Adolph began to notice something. The whine was much, much sharper and louder than before. The sound of thousands of people working suddenly turned to millions, and heartbeats could be heard everywhere.

OOT: I'm glad I am using the right text color for Adolph now. The wrong one I switched to felt off.

TL;DR
    Greenforge is really a secret R&D town, and now an army. Oswald follows Ella, Beatrice accepts Negi, and Adolph get's a new toy but feels even worse in the head.
    And if you chose the TL;DR over my post, you are a jerk!

7. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Ella held her hands up with her gun in hand, as she slowly approached him
    "I'm not here to try anything, I was told to come here and that there would be a guide?"
    As she got close enough to see the man she froze
    "Y...you...You're the one who murdered that guy and managed to get away"
    she knew it wise to not pull her gun on him with all the ammunition around him and she was not in a good position herself. She kept her gun held in the air but gripped it tightly. She noted the burned skin
    "I honestly don't know what happened here"
    she looked around
    "Did you do all this?"
    she looked back at him
    "And if you did, why?"

Victoria made it back to the room where the king was. There was a light knock before she entered. After taking a few steps in the door and closing it she bowed,
    "Your majesty, I have news from the mechanic, May I approach in order to give you the info you seek?"
    She paused for a moment
    "he said it was near completion and gave me more info that I thought you would like to know of"
    she waited for him to give her the ok to approach him. She wasn't sure if he was in the middle of a discussion with someone or not

8. Shinimagami Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Ushi looked at Zillis, noticing a small pool of blood on the floor. A drop of blood falling into the small pool alerted Ushi to his still bleeding wound.
    She dropped her bag, and began to root through it for some of the medical supplies the other priestess' had given her for her journey.
    "We need to stop the bleeding." She said, as she finally found some bandages, and some alcohol that she used to clean wounds, or to sip if need be. "Can you get him up against the wall, or on that counter?" She asked Brad, as she looked over at him.

9. The7thSeal Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Alistair continued to sharpen his blade, though the serrations were proving difficult to work.
    "Those bugs swarmed after me into this shop. Filled the place with combustible gas," he cocked his head towards a small metal canister on his coat, "and lit a match."
    He let out a short, humourless chuckle. "It's funny. Save a small town from a beast just to have it wiped out of the map by ravenous swarm of locust."
    Alistair took his eyes off the his axe for a brief moment and looked up at Ella.
    "I'll be out of your hair as soon as I'm done here."

~~~

The King was sat at the large table in the War Room, looking at something in his hand.
    His gaze moved to Victoria who was waiting to be addressed. "Proceed with your report."

10. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    She approached the king and began to speak.
    "From what the mechanic told me, the weapon frame is near completion. He said the power is powering the thing but even if you had ever factory generator running around the clock at maximum capacity, you wouldn't have enough power to blast through city walls, let alone start a war."
    she paused a moment trying to remember the rest
    "He said you would need something of a more mystic persuasion to get it up an running like you want. That is all I have to report to you"
    she was silent for a moment and then remembered something else
    "He also says he needs a new teapot, that his exploded yesterday"
    She waited nervously for the king to respons

Ellas jaw dropped
    "And you survived it?"
    she was surprised that he was able to live through the explosion with only a few scratches
    "But...how?"

oot sorry for short reply just not in it right now with being sick

11. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Oswald trusted Ella enough to handle this situation well, and detected the lack of hostile intent from Alistair. He returned to the horse, which carried the unconscious Zillis.
    "Here, I'll help out with him. I've got medicine of my own that I made, should yours fail. Let's get him moved, on your mark, Brad"
    He secured a grip on Zillis, ready to move when the others were.

OOT: Too small for my liking, but waiting on Beatrice to get a response.

12. Rayden413 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    Neji rose and resheathed his sword, his armour giving off the distinct sound of leather creaking. His eyes locked with Beatrice's eyes and he began to speak once again. " Our customs are very different. Where we come from and what we do in our daily lives are very different compared to one another. It would have been normal for you to take my blade and present it back to me, however, I know that this is something that you probably wouldn't have known." He reached inside his satchel and took out a scroll. "This is a contract from me to you. You can read it if you wish, but it is quite simple. I am no mere bodyguard. I am a practitioner of the Ki arts of Chikyu no Seishin. It is not my intention to be a mere bodyguard either. The god or goddess that has sent me on this quest has a purpose for me to achieve. At some point, it may be due to my visions, I may have to leave and continue on my own path. However, it is likely that I have been led to your group for the express purpose that you and your entourage will be headed in the same direction as my deity wishes."

He let a slight smile cross his face letting the girl know that he was virtually done with most of his seriousness. "Apart from my main mission, I hope that there is much that I can learn. The way your people fight here is good training for when I return to my homeland. Also, I need a teacher for this new language. I have no knowledge of it." He reached into his satchel once again and pulled out a bag of gold coins from his country. "I can, of course, compensate you for your time if you are able to teach me. Each of these coins are solid gold. I hear that the people of your land prize gold very much."

OOT: Sorry for the late reply. I've been abducted by my father to help with the family pool and stuff. I've literally been power washing, cleaning, painting, plastering, and replacing pool parts for the better part of 4 days.

13. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Beatrice took the contract and read it. Just like Neji said, the contract stated his intentions. Then, after he pulled out the gold, Beatrice looked at the shiny coins, the wheels and gears in her mind turning at what could be done with the gold.
    Jackpot!
    "[Well, I guess can teach you the basic language in this part of the world. You can stick around, but I don't know how Adolph will react to knowing you are around. I can't say I know too much about fighting, but he will.]"
    Beatrice looked back to the time she met Adolph a month ago and made mention to Neji of the time Adolph saved her from a group of mercenaries.

"[Well, come to think of it, he's more of the long-range and vicious type. I don't know if that will help any.]"

The sounds pounded through Adolph's head and he began to feel dizzy.

"I have seen enough for today. I am ready to go."
    "So soon? It can't be helped, I suppose."
    The watchmaker lead Adolph all the way back to the shop, seeing him off. As Adolph walked across the town, the sounds screamed through his head as the lights began to grow blindingly bright to his vision. Somehow, he made it back to the house stumbling in through the back door. Lust lie on the couch, reading a book. Looking up, she saw Adolph enter in, looking tired as he set down the package from the Forge.
    "Oh, so you are back. Beatrice is busy in the store right."
    Lust went back to reading before looking back up at Adolph after noticing something was off. She set the book aside and began to get up.
    "Something's wrong. What is it?"
    "It is nothing. I am just in need of sleep."
    "It can't be nothing with you looking like that. Let me check your temperature."
    Lust reached out to his forehead to feel his temperature.
    "No."
    Adolph expressed his quiet vehemence by gripping her wrist, halting her attempt. In that moment, anger flared in Lust's eyes upon being defied. Snatching her hand from his grip, she reflexively backhanded him in the face, knocking him against the wall. As soon as she smacked him, the anger faded and she realized what she did.
    "I'm sorry! I... let my anger get the best of me."
    Adolph slowly got back up, rubbing his cheek.
    "Do not feel sorry, one should know better than to disrespect a goddess."
    Adolph walked past Lust, leaving her to wonder if he was only tired, and how he could take another's anger so well. Upon entering the bedroom designated for him, he was pleased to see that it was orderly, compared to the day before. Opening the window, he unbuttoned his shirt and lay down on the bed. The sounds were at a scream now, tormenting him as the light blinded him. Even his own breathing and heartbeat tortured him as a splitting headache pierced his mind. yet through all this, he was enthralled by one small detail: he could not hear anything from Lust, except a gentle, soothing heartbeat. Another similar heartbeat could be heard nearby, one he assumed to be Beatrice's. Focusing on those sounds, he slowly fell asleep as the desirable sound resounded through his mind.

14. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Brad gave him a thumbs-up and a smile.
    "Good stuff, medicine isn't really my thing so I'm you got it covered, bro."
    When Oswald told him to give the signal, Brad nodded and gave a three count.
    "One...two...three!"
    Brad was already pretty strong on his own, so working together with Oswald made it fairly easy to get Zillis off of the horse and move him around. When they got him down, he turned to Oswald again.
    "Alright, that wasn't too bad...so, uh, where to?"

OOT: Shorter post this time around since I'm just getting back into this RP. Hopefully I'll be able to do more next time around.

15. The7thSeal Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Alistair went back to working on his blade.
    "I'd prefer to keep that to myself if it's all the same to you."

~~~

The King placed the object he was looking at in his breast pocket and turned his gaze to Victoria.
    "Tell me girl. How long have you been in service of the Royal Family?"

OOT: Really short post, but conversations are worst.

16. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Oswald motioned to the nearby counter.
    "That will have to do. We'll set him there."
    Brad and Oswald carried Zillis over, carefully setting him down. Oswald quickly pulled out his medical supplies, selecting a leather belt that was used as a tourniquet.
    "Never wanted to use this thing. Ushi, you have those herbs ready? Like the anesthetic kind? I'm going to have to disinfect and trim what's left."
    Oswald set up a small burner, igniting it and burning a scalpel.

Adolph's heart stopped beating.
    It had stopped beating not long after sleep overcame his body, a sleep due to various organs slowly shutting down. Before any decay could begin to truly set in, a dark cloud began to form the room, the color slowly vanishing from the room. From the haze, a being stepped forth, a being that Adolph would have recognized if he were still alive: The vampire that had attacked him from earlier.

"So, you died here? Convenient, but it does not matter. Time to begin."
    The vampire grabbed Adolph, and turned him over, rotating Adolph's head and exposing his neck.The vampire bent down, and opened his jaws, ready to bite down.

Lust sensed something strange in the air. Something that only a deity could sense. She sat up on the couch, feeling it come from upstairs.

What's going on?
    She walked up the stairs carefully, pinpointing the source from to be coming from Adolph's room.
    "Adolph? Are you alright?
    Coming to the door, she pushed it open to see a colorless room and a man bending over Adolph.
    "What...? You! GET AWAY FROM HIM!"
    Her shout could not be heard by anyone else, thanks to the distance from the room to the store. Lust charged forward and lashed out at the vampire. The vampire jumped out of the way, avoiding her attack. She spun around, dealing a round house kick to the vampire, yet somehow, the vampire dodged her kick. If those attacks were to connect, the average man would have been killed or mortally wounded Lust placed herself between the vampire and Adolph, her own colors fading as well.
    "What are you trying do!? Explain yourself, or I will kill you here and now!"

17. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    "Fair enough"
    Ella looked around the room for a moment then looked back to Alistar
    "Are you waiting for someone or something here?"
    She was curious as to if this was the guide that was spoken of, but she wasn't sure how to approach him on it

Victoria bowed
    "I have been here for a few years now your Majesty, before the war"
    she stood up and brushed the wrinkles out of her dress
    "May I ask as to why you asked me that?"

18. Rayden413 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    Neji froze as Beatrice was oogling over the gold coins he had dumped out of the pouch. His eyes clouded over and turned a milky white as he began to see things that he normally wouldn't be able to see. The tendons in his arms went taunt and every muscle in his body became rigid. But in a moment, the spell had passed and Neji returned to normal. Or at least seemed normal. "Miss, I think your friends are in trouble." He spoke with an urgent voice as he began to draw the the Katana from it's sheath.

Finally attuning his Ki to his surroundings he began to feel an ominous presence very close by.
    "There is something truly evil here Miss. And it feels like it is inside the house!"

19. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    "Trouble and evil? W-"
    Unknown to Beatrice, time halted at that moment.

The vampire thrust out his palm, the air itself seeming to freeze in place.

"Time itself is now frozen in this building, we shall not be disturbed. An explanation? You are protecting a corpse."
    "...What?"
    "The young man is dead. Check for yourself if you don't believe me."
    Lust turned around, placing her fingers against Adolph's jugular. Sensing no pulse, disappointment began to show on her face.
    "Now you know. Trust me, what I am doing right now is part of a plan to help him, not harm him. Death was step one. Now, step aside."
    Lust, both saddened and angered, moved away from Adolph, knowing that she could not resurrect a human.
    "What is step two?"
    "The resurrection. His decay will begin soon and the time freeze won't last much longer, so I must start now."
    The vampire walked past Lust, kneeling down and biting down on Adolph's throat. Instead of extracting blood like the night before, the vampire injected his essence into Adolph. As he did so, Adolph's pulse jolted before weakly continuing, an improvement from his once nonexistent pulse. After half a minute, Adolph's pulse had returned to normal. Releasing his Adolph and standing up, the vampire wiped the blood from his lips.
    "Bandage his throat and give him some time to rest. He will begin to notice enhancements when he wakes up."
    The vampire stood and opened the window, looking over his shoulder
    "Make it look like something was feeding off of him. The easiest way of explaining this away."
    With that, the vampire vanished into black smoke, color returning to the room and the time field that bound the house vanished. Lust rushed to Adolph's side and pressed her finger against the bite, looking for something to place against the resurrecting wound.
    What is going to happen to you now, Adolph?

"-hat do you mean?"
    Unfrozen and confused at what Negi said, Beatrice cocked her head inquisitively.

20. Rayden413 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    Neji stood frozen. The presence he had felt was gone. He couldn't really explain such a phenomenon. "Or at least there was. It is gone now but it was here." He resheathed his blade and began to move as if to go behind the counter. "I think it would be best to check on your friends. I feel two presences near where the evil one was. Something must have happened that they know about. Whatever it was, I think it was powerful enough to do what it wanted and leave within a split second." This was the time that he cursed his gods for sending him, a mortal, to play in the realm of monsters and gods.