Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Earths Pawns (reboot)

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Miss Elegent Serenity, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Lust checked the store, making certain that everything was secure. Once done with that, she decided to check on Adolph and Beatrice, curious as to how the hand worked. She made her way up the stairs to Adolph's room, where she heard some fussing and scuffling. She felt a little dizzy and heated for some reason as she opened the door. Before her, she saw two half-dressed people in the bed, apparently having a bit of a private moment. Adolph, one of these people, was on the bottom, being straddled by Beatrice. A glance at the floor shown that Beatrice's undergarments were cast aside, as well as Adolph's. Somehow, she felt shocked and didn't notice Lunara to the sitting off to the side watching.
    “I... uh, didn't mean to enter. I'll be going now. Sorry”
    “Wait! It's not what it looks like! I need some help!”
    What it looked like, was Adolph trying to get away desperately, but unable to do so thanks to a woman that was restraining him.
    Perhaps I should help, this might be too earl-
    “Hey, get out of here, you big-boobed beast! You are an enemy to all other women with flat chests!”
    Beatrice defensively pressed her body against him, fortifying his awareness of her feminine features. At this verbal jab, Lust became irritated.
    “Just so you know, you don't have very little yourself! You conceal your form with that dress and trick everyone into thinking you don't have much, now BOOM! You have more than what any of us were expecting! Isn't that true, Adolf?”
    “Don't drag me into this! Drag me out!”
    Whatever was in that drink from Gertrank she had earlier, it had apparently kicked in like it did for Beatrice. Stepping into the room, she loosened her dress with a swift yet smooth motion, causing it to drop to the ground immediately.
    “Hey! This is my prize! Not yours!”
    “You want him to be happy? Then let me have in on some of action! You can have your first time with him, virgin, but I'll be getting him excited while you are doing that. Now scoot over, I haven't been with my husband for awhile and this guy's close enough to him to ****.”
    Beatrice reluctantly slid herself over to Adolph's right side, against the wall.
    “Fine, I want this to be good first time, even if it includes having to share with a big-breasted monster like you.”
    “Do I have any say in this!? I thought you were on my side, Lu-... Cassandra!”
    “I am on your side, and so is she. I get the left, and she gets the right.”
    “That's not what I meant!”
    “Well, stop fussing. You might as well accept this!”
    Adolph's left arm remained relatively free, hanging over the edge. He was unable to move it any further, being nestled amongst Lust's bounteous breasts. His right arm was entirely pinned, any resistance would only excite Beatrice. This was the state for his whole body right now. To his right, was Beatrice and a wall, and to his left, was the exit and a goddess blocking the way. Still, he thought hard and desperately to find some way of escape. His left hand bumped a bed leg, when he got an idea.
    Lust is heavy enough, perhaps this will work. Otherwise... I lose my chastity.
    He gripped the bed leg, and performing the 360 wrist-twist technique, he ripped the leg out of place. By ripping out the bed leg, the bed's balance was lost, causing it to tip over towards the direction of the door. Thanks to Lust's heavier body tipping the unbalanced bed, it allowed Adolph's plan to be set into motion. Both of the lust-frenzied women gave a sharp yell in surprise of the sudden change as all three of them toppled off of the bed. Adolph, however, was ready and landed on the floor feet first, yanking off the sheets with his right hand before stepping over Lust to avoid being rolled over on by Beatrice. Once clear of the falling Beatrice, he threw the sheets onto the two women. Seeing that this would not be enough, he grabbed the bucket of cold water and doused the flailing women before running out of the room and down the stairs.
    “Hey! That's cold!” They both yelled at Adolph.
    “You people needed to cool down!”
    “Come back here! We'll forgive you if you do!
    “Yeah, come back and we'll ****, I mean, forgive you!”
    Like Hell I will! And screw you, Lunara! You could have saved me back there!”
    Adolph pushed open the back door, running out with a decent covering for his torso, other than the bandages for his burn wound. He ran on, until he reached a shadowy area in Greenforge, where he sat down in a dark place. There, he let his breathing calm down.
    Crazy women. What was that all about? I couldn't smell alcohol, but that was out of character for them... no, out of character for Beatri-... actually, that was probably in character for both of them.
    Adolph sighed in annoyance, unaware of the being nearby cloaked in darkness.
    What have I gotten myself into?

2. Nejat Defender of the Morgue

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    The Deity of Alcohol walked up towards Adolph, his usual briefcase in hand. He slid down beside him whilst flipping open the latches to reveal the innards - a seemingly endless spiral. Simply enough, he plucked out a cup full half way with straight whiskey and began sipping on it. Taking a deep sigh, he turned to Adolph, "Tough day?"

#202 Nejat, Dec 9, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  3. Crazy Potato Designer

Ratings:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    As I walked across the vast darkness I see the world and what has become of it. "Seems like things are going alright, looks fun but now is not the time."

4. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    OOT: I feel like it is approaching the day's end for some reason in Greenforge.

Leaning back against the wall, looking up at the changing colors of the sky. Adolph sighed again, glancing at what the Gertrank produced from the odd briefcase.

“No, nothing I should complain about. Just slightly stressed.”
    Perhaps he will be wanting to give me a drink. It would be a predictable thing to happen.
    “And no, I don't need to drown my sorrows with anything. I just need some time to be away.”
    Looking at the briefcase, Adolph grew curious.
    “What exactly is that thing?”
    He pointed at the item as he questioned Gertrank.

5. Nejat Defender of the Morgue

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Getränk raised an eyebrow as he looked at Adolph, "I had absolutely no intention to do so." He sipped his drink again. Upon receiving the question in regards to his briefcase, he patted the item, "It's my storage unit. Nothing too big, nothing too small."

6. Rayden413 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    Neji spent the time of the remaining day sorting the things in his pack. He had brought with him several items that were to be of use to him while on his journey. But by far, his prized possessions were his Armour and his blades. He carefully unpacked and unwrapped his armour. The meticulously crafted leather, metal, and ceramic armour was a true master piece. It was an armor that had saved his life more times than he would care to count. Leather for maneuverability and keeping the armour light. Small and thin overlapping metal plates that covered the bulk of the area of his body. Small, interlocking ceramic plates that covered the entirety of the armor ensured protection from most missiles. It was colored a dark red, so dark, it was almost black. Along the trimming of the armor it was colored a burnt gold.

He marveled at his armour for a moment and then went to the dummy and began to hang the armor upon the dummy. Once that was finished, he took out a special bottle of oil and began to meticulously oil the armor to prevent the leather getting dry and cracked. When he finished his armor he ceremoniously unsheathed his blades and began to carefully sharpen each blade using a set of close to 30 different small sandstones, wiping the blade clean after each stone's use, then finally oiling the blades to prevent rust.

When he finished his maintenance on his armor and blades, he began to set up a small alter on the desk in his room. The alter looked to be a small simple box, but when opened, intricately carved figures, carefully painted, enameled, and in some parts, covered in gold leaf, were depicted inside. It was a gift to him from his master before he had set out on his journey. Once the alter was set up he began his prayers to his gods and goddesses, yearning for the day to know why he was given the visions, and who had sent them to him. It was likely he would never know why or who, but he always prayed to know the answers.

7. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Initiating a conversation was unusual for Adolph. Normally, he was not the talkative type, usually calm and cold instead. But having almost lost his chastity to two women, he felt himself shaking slightly, both from nervousness and agitation. Though he felt better, he was not entirely healed up. His healing may have been accelerated, for unknown reasons, but his temperature had not dropped much since earlier. The cool air of this northern town did little to ward off the chills he felt.
    "What is your name, herr? And how do you occupy your time? A connoisseur of drinks, I presume?"

8. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Brad was reluctant to leave Zillis behind, seeing the rough condition his plan left him in. If he knew something crazy like that was about to happen, he might've tried stopping it instead of helping. Still, Ella was already on the hunt for Oswald and Zoe. He knew what he had to do. He had to follow Ella no matter what, especially the way she is now, or she might run into trouble all on her own. He took one last look towards Zillis.
    "He knows what he's doing. He'll be fine."
    Brad clenched his fists, unsure if he knew that for certain or was trying to convince himself it was true.
    "Don't you go dying out here. Me and Ella are gonna be pissed if you do."
    It was almost impossible for Zillis to hear that, but he said it anyhow. Then he turned around and ran to catch up with Ella.

When he caught up to her, he heard her calling out for Oswald and Zoe. He joined in, looking around carefully to see if they were anywhere to be seen.
    "Oswald! Zoe! You guys around here?! Come on Zoe, you know I never win at hide-and-seek!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It seems you've had quite an eventful day, even before the attack began. When it rains, it pours, as they say."
    Terios nodded as if he were having a face-to-face conversation.
    "I can see why "they" would say that."

"They also say that time waits for no man, that seems to be proving true as well. You see, we are having a meeting upstairs to determine what our next move is going to be. We have representatives from Night Watch teams all around the city in this building as we speak. You may be young, but I believe you could be a valuable asset to our cause in the battle to come. Will you join us?"
    "That's probably not going to happen."
    "I understand. Naturally, as we have no real chain of command, I am in no position to force anything on you and I will not try."
    "Don't get the wrong idea, I'd like to, but things are a little...complicated right now."
    "How so?"

Terios glanced towards the door, just to see if anyone else was coming in yet. There was still some time left before the entrance would be boarded up to keep the swarm out; the innkeeper wanted to keep it open as long as possible for any straggles seeking shelter.
    "Someone might be following me here."

"Do you need us to...deal with the situation?"
    Even Terios, stone-faced as he was, seemed taken aback by the rather casual offer.
    "No, it's not like that at all. I met this librarian who seems to have some kind of curse on her. I don't know what kind of magic it is but it seems powerful; I thought that there might be a way to break the curse and put that magic to better use."

"You continue to impress. That's quite resourceful of you. But tell me, what will you do if she doesn't show up?"
    "I'll continue my research. I'll find out if the Godslayer is really just a legend or not."
    This time, the stranger seemed to be caught off-guard.
    "I see...that's a very interesting line of research."
    "You think it's not gonna go anywhere, right? Most people do."
    "On the contrary. I would like to hear more about this research of yours. If you have the chance, take the stairs and go to the last door on the right. Knock twice, wait, then knock four times and enter."
    Terios nodded again.
    "I'll keep that in mind."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diarmid did as he was instructed and when he entered the dimly-lit room, his eyes were immediately drawn to the large round table with twelve other members of the Night Watch looking back at him. With a slight grin, he addressed the room.
    "So, what do you do to the poor saps who don't knock?"

One of the Watchmen chuckled and replied.
    "Take my word for it, it's better that you don't know."

"Enough."
    A commanding voice came from a man in the chair furthest from the door. Even under his hood, his eyes gleamed with wisdom and years of experience. Even when seated, his posture commanded respect and he had a larger-than-life presence even when silent. His gaze turned to Diarmid and he continued, his tone now softer than before but only slightly.
    "You must be Diarmid MacCallum. My thanks to you for joining us at this crucial moment. I am sure your battlefield experience will be invaluable to us in the days to come."

Diarmid sat down quietly at the table and nodded, looking more serious than before. He quickly realized that this was hardly the time for lighthearted humor, so he replied respectfully as he looked at the man who seemed to be the de facto leader of the group.
    "The pleasure's all mind. I just have one question."

"By all means."
    "You're...Akeyar, aren't you? Practically a living legend among the Watch, if memory serves."
    "Legend or not, that is indeed my name."

Name: Akeyar
    Sex: Male
    Weapons: Single-Action Revolver; Combat Knife
    Power: Unknown
    Special Characteristics: Almost always keeps his hood on to avoid being noticed.

Diarmid's eyes widened slightly. He knew this meeting was important, but he wasn't expecting a man of this caliber to be here.
    "Well, then. I've grown pretty fond of this city myself, but I had no idea it was all that important."

9. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    OOT: Sorry for the double post, but I completely missed something in my last post and I'd like to go ahead and fix that.

While Brad was crouched down, looking for Zoe and Oswald in some admittedly unlikely places, he felt something hit his leg which made him jump a little.
    "Hey, what was tha--"
    Before he could even finish that thought, a very strong gust of wind hit his back, catching him by surprise yet again. He got up and saw a young girl with white hair who took a second to regain her balance.
    "Did she do that? 'Cause that was kinda cool."
    After thinking out loud, he finally remembered that someone almost tripped on him and he should really see if they're okay.
    "Sorry about that, are you alright? Wait...hey, what are you doing out here?!"
    His face turned grim, looking concerned for the girl.
    "It's way too dangerous to be out here! There's all kinds of crazy stuff and evil bugs and...well, I don't know what else is gonna happen, but once I find the others I'm getting outta here. You need to find some cover or a place to hide or something!"

10. Shinimagami Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Ushi dusted herself off, and looked at the guy she almost tripped over. "I'm fine." She replied in a warm tone, then tilted her head slightly. "I'm out here, because it's my duty to make sure that the people are safe from this." She pointed to the swarm of bugs, then noticed that what appeared to be a God, had ahold of someone else. "One moment." She said to the guy that she almost tripped over, and walked passed him, picking up a pointed stick. She threw the stick up in the air, then blasted a strong gust of wind behind it, throwing it towards the God's appendage.

Tranquility could feel the pull of the 'chaos' happening throughout the land...and thus the pull of her 'other half'.
    "No." She spoke to herself, as she walked over to the entrance to her underwater 'home'. "You won't cause more havoc this time." She said as she moved her arms in a circular motion. To mortals, this would just look like she was moving her arms as such, however, to any Gods whom could change reality around them, they would see that she was creating some kind of binding and/or barrier...which was exactly what she was doing.

'You can't keep me caged in here forever.' Came the voice of Chaos in Tranquility's mind. 'I will find away to break through whatever it is you're trying to do, to keep me from coming out.'

11. Guts Black Swordsman

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Right around when the pain started to subside, Zillis now found himself in danger of a new threat, Though he couldn't run or pull anything painfully slick off, He was about to try until he saw tendrils fly out of this giant man-beasts, mouth. "What the F***" Zillis Dodged to the side twice avoiding the tendrils, Quickly thereafter he dropped. his injuries just wasn't enough, allowing himself to be grabbed by the tendrils he waited for this man-beast to throw one right at his arm handless arm. as he had no choice. He threw his arm forward and absorbed the tentacle right before it hit his shoulder, His adjacent arm became a blade and he cut off one of the tendrils. unknowingly, he had allowed a flesh eating acid to enter into his bloodstream. coming to the realization he only had a few moments with his new arm, before he had to cut it off entirely. He felt the muscles in his arm slowly being broken down, the burn between muscle and flesh was becoming more and more painful as the seconds rolled on. instead of creating armor around him with his normal abilities he bridged his spine so he could stand up straight and move around freely. he had to think quickly. the only conclusion he could draw wasn't the best.

Out of nowhere seemed to be a stick that flew close enough to distract this said god. Giving, Zillis an opportunity to charge towards this giant. Upon doing so, He made his only good arm into a weapon and cut through the tendrils as they came. Upon approaching Vol, he sent a vicious cut through this giant's knees. and swiftly cut off his fake arm as it was beginning to spread whatever venom inside his blood. Before doing so he turned it into a spear and threw it into this giant's back. Shouting towards the person who just helped him "Run! I'll leave a trail for you to follow, likely by blood and footprints. Otherwise you're gonna get a trail from a wagon or structures. We'll meet at a later point. My name is Zillis, Just shout for me in the future when you think we've found each other." and like that he had bolted from the situation. Narrowly escaping the new threats.

Once he ran out of town he noticed both Ella and Brad searching for Zoe and Oswald. He slowly started making his way towards the both of them now free from the massive swarm faced a new challenge. "Brad!, Ella!" He shouted at a distance just enough for them to hear him as he started to lose his vision. Everything was becoming blurry to him. His steps were starting to become wobbly, and was tripping on some of them. But he kept holding himself up until one of the two came to grab onto him. Brad, Upon seeing Zillis, rugged appearance quickly ran over towards Zillis and threw his arm over Zillis, Shoulder. With Zillis, hair a mess, a missing arm, and torn clothing it was hard not to want to help. As Brad was carrying Zillis, it appeared Zillis had passed out meaning that his temporary spinal bridging had faded. His body absolutely ravaged by pain, still managed to find rest, even if out of exhaustion.

Oswald could hear both Ella and Brad, They were loud as could be. Zoe, before anyone else could ran out once she heard their voices. "Ella!, Brad!, Zilly???" By the time Zoe had realized that Brad had run back to grab Zillis she also noticed that Zillis was just kinda hanging on Brad, as if he were a lifeless corpse. Brad quickly reassured her that Zillis was alive, just asleep. "W-What happened to his arm?" Zoe had tears welling up as she was afraid that Zillis might die due to his injuries. Oswald stepped from around a giant rock and walked towards Ella and Brad, patting Zoe on the head. "It's okay Zoe, I will make sure Zillis doesn't die. I can fix him, But I don't know If i can do anything about his arm..." Oswald, knew they Couldn't do anything where they were and so he decidedly, grabbed a hold of Zillis as well harnessing him by the other shoulder. "I know his weight is probably a lot to hold, I'll help you carry him Brad. we need to get out of here somewhere it is safe, that way I can cauterize his Arm. He'll make it, I'm sure of it."

Oswald quickly Ripped off the sleeve of his shirt and wrapped it around the gaping wound as tight as possible. "It will prevent major bleeding, should buy us some time." He quickly started moving in sync with Brad's steps. "Ella, Zoe might want a piggy back ride, as it is going to be a far distance to walk especially for such little legs." He smiled towards Ella and Zoe. "Besides, isn't it much better to see the world from the eyes of a giant, Zoe?!"

A voice echoed within Adolph's head, it was faint, but alluring. It told him to head downtown to a shanty building, resembling that of a cathedral, at the top of the tower laid the answers to secrets he demanded.

12. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Adolph stood when he heard the voice.
    "You know what, never mind. I just realized that question bores me too much. Enjoy yourself."
    After saying this, Adolph left Gertrank to drink his whiskey and made his way through the darkening parts of town, lead by the voice. The voice lead him to an abandoned building, and after looking over the structure, he opened the door and entered the dark structure.
    Great, what deity wants to mess with me now? Another encounter with some lust-crazed thing will be the last straw.

13. The_Lullabye Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Helen is sticking with Terios

Cecil took the seat across from the man. "How can I help you, my lord?"

14. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Since he was carrying Zillis, who he couldn't help worrying about because of everything that happened, it took a while for Brad to notice that the wind girl from earlier had followed them while they ran away from the swarm. With his free arm, he waved her over with a smile.
    "Hey! It's too see that you got outta that mess, too. How crazy was that?!"
    He turned to Ella, Oswald and Zoe, knowing they had no idea who she was.
    "So, get this. This girl right here, she's got some crazy sick wind powers! She helped us get away from that freaky bug swarm."
    He looked back to her and gave her a thumbs-up.
    "Thanks for the backup, by the way. I'd give you a high five, but...you know. The name's Brad, what's yours?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terios turned quickly when he heard the door open. It was Helen, who quickly found him and sat down at his table. Soon after she did, the bartender locked up behind her and started barricading the door to keep the incoming swarm out. Terios acknowledged her with a nod as she sat down.
    "Nice going. It looks like you made it just in time."
    While he was talking to her, he kept his telepathic conversation going.

"She's the one."
    "She has a rather...vacant look in her eyes."
    "Yeah. It sounds like she's got some kind of curse on her, it's sapping her emotions away."
    "Hmm...I've never heard of a curse quite like that. It might be worth investigating."
    "I was thinking the same thing. Problem is, we don't have any leads right now. So I'm keeping an eye on her in case something shows up."
    "I see. This is becoming more interesting by the minute; unfortunately, I really must be going. If you'd like to continue our conversation later, you know where to find me."

The man in the corner of the inn stood up and made his way upstairs. Terios carried on talking to Helen as if nothing happened.
    "If you don't have any ideas for what to do about your curse, then I guess I'll just keep things going on my end. There's an ancient ruin just outside the town, it was mentioned in the book you gave me and it might be able to point us in the right direction. If we're real lucky, we might find something about your condition, too. You in?"

15. The7thSeal Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    The King looked down at Victoria, something resembling scorn in his eyes.
    "Need a repeat myself girl? You have been given your orders, now fulfil them."

~~~

The Sanguimancer removed a small notebook from a small pouch on his hip and flicked through it.
    "I have done my research. From what I understand, the 33rd is a dead batallion. Diseased, plagued and dying men used as fodder for His Royal Highness' ambition. I believe that statistically, life expectancy is a few months at the best."
    He locked eyes with Cecil. "So, explain how you have survived 10 years service as a field medic."

16. The_Lullabye Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Cecil shrugged, "Luck of the damned. Must be some demon in hell with a thing for me."

--------------------------

OOT: Helen Boops Terios for science

"I want orange juice." Helen said suddenly.

17. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Ella let out a sigh of relief when she heard Zoes voice and started running towards her. She knelt down and gave Zoe a hug, tears welled up in her eyes, she was grateful to see Zoe safe. Ella stood up when Zillis and Brad approached. She nodded in agreement when Oswald said they needed to get somewhere safe. She knelt down once more to allow Zoe to climb onto her back, and once Zoe was on she stood up.
    "There is another Village not far from here, do you think it was hit as well?"

Ella had just realized there was another woman present, Brad had waved for her to come towards them. Ella looked at Brad with a raised brown wondering who this woman was. Brad had introduced them, somewhat.
    "wind powers?"
    she looked at the woman
    "I'm Ella" she turned slightly to show Zoe on her back
    "And this is Zoe, are you looking for a safe place to go as well?"

Victoria took a few steps back, out of fear. She grabbed the papers from the king, her hand shaking as she reached for them
    "N-No...your majesty"
    she bowed
    "Yes, your majesty"
    She quickly turned and headed out of the room. Should couldn't get out of there fast enough. Once she reached she doors, she shut them behind her and leaned against them for a moment to calm herself. After a few minutes she stood up, brushed her dress and placed the papers in a small satchel she carried with her and then headed down the hall towards the ballroom. As she neared the ballroom, her pace slowed. Upon reaching the ballroom, she started looking around.
    "Hello?!?"
    Her voice faint, but it echoed
    "Grand Mechanist are you here?"
    she paused a moment
    "T-the king sent me to check on your progress"

18. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Two nearly naked women fought their way out of the sheets and blankets. Had these cloth restraints not been contending with a goddess and a demigoddess, they would have stood a better chance in keeping the women tangled. But since the women were not average humans, the defeated sheets and blankets were torn to shreds. After the simple victory of ripping their way out of the tangled situation, they roze to their feet. The taller woman, Lust, wore nothing except for nether region undergarments. Beatrice, the shorter one, had stripped off her undergarments earlier while her unbuttoned dress barely hung on to her waist. Both wore expressions tinted with lustful desire.
    "We are going to lose Adolf! Let's get him!"
    Beatrice began to run out of the room and chase after Adolph, but Lust stopped her, gripping Beatrice's bare shoulder.
    "Don't chase him. He'll be back, eventually."
    Lust narrowed her eyes while looking out a window at the darkening town.
    "Eventually. He can't stay away forever. So!"
    Her expression changed to one of lust and cheerfulness.
    "While we are waiting for him, let's get the wine and his clothes! That and his scent is the closest thing we have to him anyway, so we'll use that as a substitute for him until he returns!"
    "Aye!"
    "And when he come back, we'll **** him 58 different ways! No, 89 different ways! 127! The ****ing is unlimited!"
    "Aye!"
    With that, the two horny women got prepared for a night of drinking and wishful lusting, waiting for Adolph to return to act upon their lusts.

If he were to ever find out what happened that night to his clothes, Adolph would never want them back. Even now, as he stepped into the abandoned house, he felt chills, somehow feeling that a strong, terrifying aura of lust was reaching out to him from Beatrice's home.

"Should I stay or should I go? If I stay there will be trouble, but if I go back there will be double."
    I'll stay. Less trouble.

19. Shinimagami Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    OTT: this post is coming from my phone...so no text color this time

Ushi smiled slightly. "My name is Ushi." She introduced herself. "I suppose." She replied to Ella. "I'm on a journey of sorts. To become a High Priestess."

20. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    "A High Priestess? That sounds pretty cool."
    Brad then smiled widely, stroking his chin.
    "Hey, is that how you got your sweet wind powers? Maybe I should try to become a High Priestess...or, you know, Priest, I guess."
    He glanced around, checking for any more weird-looking bugs.
    "I'm starting to think we should find someplace to hide out. I don't wanna stay out in the open in case more of those bugs show up."
    While he was looking around, his gaze fell on Zillis. He looked at Zillis sadly at first, but his face lit up when he had an idea. He nodded, working out how it would look in his mind and eventually deciding that it would work pretty well.
    "Dude. If we can't do anything to get that arm back, we should totally hook you up with a sweet robot arm. Maybe we could even put a gun in it!"

OOT: I can't believe I have to dignify this with a response.

The look that Terios gave Helen was unlike anything seen by mortal eyes. It was so stone-faced that even stone faces would look at it and say "bruh" out of respect. And yet, there was also a look pure, unfiltered confusion on every single inch of his face. It was as if someone liquefied the letters "W," "T" and "F" and made a facial cream out of them, which was then plastered all over Terios' face and left to dry until it became a solid WTF mask that practically glowed with WTF-ness. Then the mask shattered, revealing a perfectly molded face of pure "Did you really just say that?" lying beneath it. That was his face when she said that. It broke the WTF scale and shattered every WTF record ever achieved, taking every WWF/WWE WTF Championship Belt at once which would never and could never be won back by any other competitor in all of history, past, present or future. Seriously. One look at this expression could melt your face and turn your brain into jelly. It was glorious. It was horrifying. It was art in motion, except it wasn't in motion and the art is punching you in the depths of your soul. But you like it. You know you do. We all do, there's no shame in that. Unless you admit it in public, you sick freak. I feel like we've gotten off topic. Oh yeah, Terios was about to say something.

"Do I look like the bartender? Ask him if they have any orange juice."
    Terios shrugged and continued.
    "So...I'm going to take that response as a yes. In that case, let's meet up here early tomorrow morning. If we're lucky, we can avoid any trouble on our way to the ruins."

OOT: I was gonna add a post for Diarmid, but you know...I think this will do for tonight. Besides, I feel like staring at this Christmas theme is like looking at one of the Great Old Ones and it's gonna drive me insane if I keep looking at it.

#220 Dungeon Master, Dec 23, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
    • Like Like x 1