Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Dungeon ni Deai

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Supernatural-Knight, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Speaking of the party I noticed another cliche they skipped over besides the training arc. The "poor nobel" character (in this case our main goddess) being looked down on and treated like shit by everyone at the party. Sure that one girl kind of makes fun of her but it was in a playful way not a malicious way. I was expecting "poor girl gets turned into a spectacle for rich assholes" scene because that is what typically happens in these scenes and it never came. Which I'm glad because that would just be too obvious.

Also no I didn't notice until you mentioned it.

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @Metazoxan I'm glad it skipped over that often used scenario. In a way it would fit since Hestia isn't known [I confess I googled the god to see who she was] but leaving it out works better for making a show that sounds pretty generic that slight bit more unique.
    That other girl was apparently Loki, thanks Japan for gender bending that one again. I like Loki being about trickery from mythology so I'm looking forward to seeing what they make this character do.

I'm still a little concerned about the harem feeling this gives off. Time will tell how worried we have to be I guess.

3. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    At that certain scene in the episode I was like "Holy shit, Bell went from a weak kid with a regular knife to a complete badass with a badass knife, man this is getting interesting", this will be fun

4. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @Natsu I don't see why it would have been like that. Obviously he would power up enough to fight the silverback so to me my reaction wasn't so much as "holy shit" but more of an "ah so he will beat it after all, figures". So far nothing much is too great about this show that I absolutely have to watch/recommend it but it isn't bad either so I'm not exactly complaining.
    Would have been nice if the fight was a bit longer instead of cutting off armour then finishing it with one hit, but oh well.

5. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    So now we get a new character to the equation, nice

6. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Well to be fair I don't think the silverback was really that high level of a monster. Bel might have even won with his normal knife if it wasn't already so worn down. It was higher level than a common beast but it felt like something that shouldn't have been that hard to handle with a decent weapon. After all it was all brute strength and Bel's specialty is agility so struggling against a beast like that would have been a bit pathetic in a way.

Anyway as for this episode I have a feeling that guy who signed Bel's new armor is going to turn out to be someone important.

I'm guessing either

1.He's now a world famous craftsman and what Bel found was one of his old (but still good) pieces from before he became famous and still sold his stuff on that level.

2. He's going to turn to be a powerful adventurer himself and help Bel out or maybe even join him.

I'm leaning more towards the first one but the second could easily end up working out as well.

Also we now have beast girl so YAY!

7. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    I think everyone noticed but, it seems the dance in the OP and Hestia's string are getting very popular right now, I mean there's a lot of fan images depicting the dance with different characters, I'm still liking the anime non the less

8. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    I was so annoyed that those Soma family shit heads actually got away with that shit. I was hoping they'd all die like that one idiot.

9. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Trust me, so did I, that or getting the shit beaten out of them, they are now forever on my blacklist, but only those Soma family guys

10. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Well now they died a pathetic death and Bell owned that thing like a freaking badass (the passing out while standing thing just sealed it) so now I couldn't be happier

11. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, something that nearly killed him once after being saved by a girl (in this case Aiz), he man up, cut the freaking Minotaur a bit along with magic and loosing his sword, but then took the thing's sword, sliced it a little and then IMPALED the Minotaur with his knife and casting Firebolt which burned the Minotaur from inside out, if that wasn't hard enough he killed the thing and then passed out standing

Definitely agree with ya, he became more badass than before

12. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    What makes it even better is that was basically a super Minotaur. The one that nearly killed him before doesn't even compare.