Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dragon Born

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Miss Elegent Serenity, Nov 28, 2020.

1. shedninja the sites biggest bug Content Manager

Ratings:
    +55 / 0 / -0
    yuno and koro get to the town and find a tavern " koro i dont like this place " yuno says as she smells he blood of her kin on the weapons of some of the patrons " yuno dont worry you are safe with me i will never let any one hurt you "koro says with a smile "but why are we here " yuno asks

koro uses her mind link to yuno

koro responds with a smirk ' why to find out who killed our family'
    yuno looks confused 'i thought bandits caused that ' koro takes out her dagger 'yes but '

she slams the knife on the bar:: "any one know this blade you should one of the greatest dragonborn mages made it and us 2 little girls killed them " excited yells can be heard from the crowd

a halfElf mage with a scar on her left leg looks at the dagger "wow girls that was a hard feat for girls your age "

just then a human with no eyes walks up to both girls
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]

Name: Brocc Murnig
    Species: human
    Anything else you want to add:

weapon: bow
    he has almost no eye site uses a magic bow to help with his site with the bow he has he can hit any target from 1000 yards away
    he is a dragon hunter on the tail of the family of a dragon born who was an artifacts maker intends to end the family hired bandits to kill the dragon born and his wife dose not know any more then that is not even aware of the fact that the dragonborn had kids

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "ha for 2 girls yer age thats some goal" he holds out his hand yuno goes to shake it but koro hits it away " what do you know. For all you know he could of been a weakling "

"nah that dragonborn was the one who took away me eyes now i have to use this cured weapon to see" he parts his hair "so how bout we team up "

koro thinks "let us think about this for now if you need us " koro walks up to the bar and puts a bag of gold down "i would like to rent a room " koro and yuno fallow the barkeep to the room

"what a nice lass those 2 are " Brocc moves back to his chair and sits down ...

#61 shedninja, Jan 7, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2021
  2. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0

Gideon had been tracking the group of hunters from a distance, watching their movements and trying to confirm his suspicious. He heard rumors that two high-ranking hunters were making their way to a nearby town, entourage in tow. This group seemed to be exactly who Gideon was looking for, but he wouldn't be satisfied until he confirmed their identities for himself, which meant taking a risk and approaching the group. He did so, carefully and quietly making his way through the woods, avoiding detection until the hunters stopped to take a short rest. That was when he made his move.

A short distance away from the main group, two scouts were keeping watch--albeit somewhat inattentively--a few feet away from each other. Growing bored from an uneventful watch, one of them turned to the other.
    "You hear that? Free drinks tonight."
    "'S'bout damn time we got a little reward for all our hard work."
    "Where d'ya suppose those overgrown lizards are hiding? Eh?"
    The guard who was looking straight ahead turned to the side after not hearing a response. He saw Gideon's blade to the other hunter's throat, just as Gideon sliced the man's throat open, his eyes still wide in horror as his lifeless body slumped to the ground.
    "Wha--!"
    He reached for his axe, but it was already too late. In one swift motion, Gideon twirled the dagger in his hand and threw it at the other hunter, finding purchase in the scout's chest. The hunter fell to his knees, helplessly grasping at the dagger, as Gideon pulled out a repeating crossbow and finished the job with a single bolt to the forehead.

He then retrieved his dagger, wiping the blood off as he muttered to himself.
    "Well, that takes care of that."
    From out of the woods, three hidden figures slowly approached.
    "...At least, that's what I would say, but it looks like I have two more...wait, three more hunters creeping up on me at this very moment. The poor, incompetent bastards don't even realize that I can easily hear them coming."
    The three hunters stopped in their tracks, clearly shaken at the sudden revelation. Gideon twirled his dagger some more as he continued speaking.
    "Oh well, it's too late for them to get away now. Guess they won't be enjoying those free drinks after all."
    He whipped around at breakneck speed, throwing his dagger once again which landed right in the heart of the hunter in the middle. At the same time he threw his dagger, a phantom dragon warrior appeared for just a brief moment to throw its own spectral dagger, fatally wounding the hunter on the right. Just as the last hunter was about to turn and flee, Gideon aimed the crossbow which he was still holding with his right hand and fired a bolt which landed in the hunter's thigh, causing him to stumble and fall to the ground. Gideon approached the three casually, firing a bolt into each one at point-blank range to make certain they would not live to tell of his presence. Just as he turned the last one over to deliver the killing blow, the hunter quietly and desperately pleaded for his life.

"W-wait! Just hear me out, okay? It doesn't have to end like this. Let's, uh...let's make a deal, you and I."
    Gideon raised an eyebrow.
    "You've got my curiosity. Use it well, it's the only thing keeping you alive right now."

The hunter, clearly panicked, took a few seconds to respond.
    "So, you...you're him, right? You must be. Taking five of us out in no time flat like you did...you must be the Hunter Killer, am I right?"
    Gideon shrugged.
    "Some people call me that, yeah. Never been too fond of the name myself."

The hunter quickly and shakily nodded.
    "Yeah, okay, I thought so! Listen, a guy like you...someone with your skill...you could make it big as a dragon hunter! Fame, money, women, a man with your skills could make it all the way to the top! You wouldn't be hated and feared anymore, you'd be a hero! A champion of all humankind that men want to be and women want to be with! And I'll tell you what. If you let me live, I'll put in a good word to the bosses for you. You'll get a job for sure and be on your way to superstardom!"
    The hunter smiled widely, entirely assured of his own persuasiveness.
    "You could have anything you want. So what do you say?"
    Gideon raised an eyebrow.
    "Anything I want?"

"Name it."
    Gideon pointed his crossbow at the hunter's forehead, making the hunter gasp in shock.
    "I want you to shut the hell up already."
    Gideon fired one last time ending the conversation.

With all nearby threats taken care of, Gideon made his way closer to the main group of hunters. As he took a closer look, using a large tree and some overgrown plants for cover, he could finally see the leaders of this warband with his own eyes. There was no mistaking the two hunters in charge, and Gideon grimaced at the sight.
    "So they really are here. Bhaulf and Locus, two of the most famous murderers in all the land. What a shame that they've had such long and productive careers."
    He ducked down, hiding from sight.
    "Damn. Taking on those two alone would be difficult enough, but they're sure to be joined by reinforcements soon. They might even assemble a small army, depending on what kind of mission they're on."
    He sighed deeply.
    "It looks like I have a lot of preparations to make. Even then, I can't say for sure that it'll be enough. But I'll think of something. Because I'll be damned if I let those bastards roam free after everything they've done."
    He turned and made his escape quickly yet cautiously, putting a great distance between himself and the group before they inevitably discovered the bodies he left behind. When he was far enough away from any immediate danger, he started to make his way to the local tavern. He would be relatively safe there, since the only people who knew his true identity would be people who would never sell him out to the dragon hunters. He looked up at the sky, noting the fading light of sunset quickly approaching.
    "Sundown already? Hmm. Better get back soon, or she'll never let me hear the end of it."
    Soon after, he made his way to town, then to the tavern door where he let himself in, looking around for his travelling companion.

3. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -0
    "Do you think they will come looking for us tonight?"
    she stopped walking for a moment to look up at him
    "I know of the two you speak of, our parents have warned us of them. In fact I recall seeing one of them the day we were chased out of our home. He was rather barbaric looking."
    She cringed
    "Not someone I would want to run into."
    She looked ahead of them and began walking. She noticed some movement up ahead and let out a sigh of relief seeing her sister. Before they approached the two she continued
    "I will put my trust in you in what you have said. I hope he proves what he said and its not all just words."
    She noticed that her sister seemed to have bonded well with the man in her absence
    "At least my sister seems to like him"

when he reached out his hand, Nat grabbed hold like a child would and skipped along next to him. When they reached the brush of berries she listened and nodded. She took a moment to look at the berries and noticed the darker colored ones and the lighter colored ones. The darker ones look like the were ripe where the lighter ones looked like they werent quite ready yet. She picked a few of the darker ones and showed him the handful she had
    "Are these ones good?"

[​IMG]

Name: Saraphina (dragon name)
    Species: Dragon born

"You're late"
    a voice shouted from the other room. A moment later she came around the corner with a plate of food
    "You're lucky I was able to grab you another plate before the kitchen closed or you would be starving"
    She set a plate down on the table then took a seat on the opposite side
    "Were you able to find them?"
    she had a questioning look on her face, then her expression changed to annoyance
    "I still don't understand why you wouldn't let me come this time. It's not like I can't hold my own. I dont care what you say, next time I'm coming with"
    She ended her sentence with a humph and crossed her arms.

4. GOB Content Manager

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    When they got to their room, Jaylon could feel the old magic grow much stronger. "Lizette, the magic is in the next room". "I can feel it now, too, Jaylon, we should talk to this person". "I agree with you" Jaylon said. They could hear a door close in the next room. "I can hardly feel the magic now" said Lizette, "there must be more than one magical person in there". "Lucky you, it's giving me a headache". There was a knock at their door. "Who is it"? Jaylon asked. "The Inn keeper, I have your food and drink". Lizette opened the door to let him in. "Oh! That looks and smells wonderful"! "Thank you, I'll tell my wife you liked it", said the Inn keeper, "but you, sir, look to be in pain"? "Yes", Jaylon said, "I have a headache from the strong magical presence coming from the next room". "Ah, that would be Ellie and the 2 sisters with her", said the Inn keeper, "the sisters are very young and she is helping them with their powers". Lizette asks him "so it's a woman, then? Is she kindly"? "Yes" the Inn keeper said, "very kind and very wise. She usually takes a walk in the evening, so you should get some relief from your headache". "Maybe she can teach me how to control them and Lizette can ask why she can't sense magic until it's practically on top of her". "All you need to do is ask her", said the Inn keeper, "she will help you. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you two"? Lizette glared at him, Jaylon waved his hand at her and said to him "262 years old, both of us. We were born at the same time and raised as siblings by an uncle". "So, your young ones yourselves, then?", asked the Inn keeper. "Yes, in our time line, we're about late teenagers", Jaylon said. "So you've had no one to teach you about your powers and how to properly use them?", asked the Inn keeper. "No, we have been figuring out things as we go", said Lizette. "Well, Ellie will surly be able to help you", said the Inn keeper. "I'll leave you now to eat and rest. Come down in the morning and I'll introduce you to her". The Inn keeper left the room.

5. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Gideon groaned, his eyes falling into a dull stare as he replied flatly.
    "Why yes, I did come back safely, thanks for your concern."

Gideon certainly preferred the cooked meal in front of him to the trail rations he would've had to eat if Saraphina hadn't saved him a plate, and his appreciation showed.
    "What can I say, you're a lifesaver."
    He picked up his fork, giving a quick nod to Saraphina.
    "Much appreciated."
    He took his first bite as she asked him about the mission.

Gideon's expression turned grim as he recounted the events that took place.
    "I did. There were less of them than I expected, but they were moving quickly, which is why my little trip into the woods took longer than I'd hoped. But more importantly..."
    He rested his head on his folded hands.
    "...Unfortunately, the rumors were true. It's them, alright...I saw the two of them myself. Bhaulf and Locus are heading towards this city as we speak."
    Gideon's eyes drifted downwards. He had the look of a man with a world of troubles weighing on his mind.
    "We can't intercept them before they arrive in the city, they're already too close. Once they're here, they'll most likely meet up with a sizable amount of reinforcements. They won't take on just any old job; this must be something big, which means they'll bring as many hunters as they can get...which is probably quite a few."
    He leaned back slightly, the gears turning in his head as the beginnings of a plan were just starting to form in his mind.
    "We'll need a lot of equipment if we want to have any chance at all. Fortunately, I think I know just the person to ask."

Gideon let out an exasperated sigh, his shoulders slumping down a bit.
    "Come on, don't be like that. It's just...hmm, how should I put it? When you're in a fight, you can throw down with the best of them."
    He pointed his fork towards her.
    "Key words there. "In a fight." This wasn't a fight, this was a recon mission, and you've still got a thing or two to learn about stealth and infiltration. I know because I've seen you try it. Your camouflage is a little off, you make too much noise, and you don't cover your tracks properly. Remember that incident in the Haverpids Valley?"
    He took another bite of his food before continuing.
    "But...if you really want to come with me next time, I'm sure we can make it work. It just wasn't going to happen this time. This little scouting operation of mine needed a more...delicate touch."

#65 Dungeon Master, Jan 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
  6. shedninja the sites biggest bug Content Manager

Ratings:
    +55 / 0 / -0
    yuno and koro get to there room yuno gets up and looks at koro " YOUR TELLING ME THAT THAT GUY OUT THERE KILLED MOM AND DAD AND WE ARE JUST GOING TO LET HIM LIVE " koro lightly pats yuno on the head "no that is never the plan keep this in mind we are going to get revenge but not by killing him we work with him find out what he loves in this world and remove it "

just then the door swings open and Brocc has his bo at full draw " now anit that a cute plan lass one problem :: koro reaches for her dagger :: GIRRLY I WONT TO THAT just sit down and listan because there are 2 parts to a story and you only know of one " Brocc sits down " now yes i did ask for the death of the maker of the daggers you own your farther im guessing :: both yuno and koro nod :: now yes he was a good artiest hell he made the bo that i am using now "

koro stops him " WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU ASK FOR HIM TO DIE THEN " " well lass " Brocc voice starts to sound like he is about to tear up " i know that this might sound like bull crap but some people have both my wife and son held hostage and they wanted a prof of lolyty so they asked me to kill my old buddy when i told him about this he made me lose my eye site and told me to just leave him alone but well the people 5 days later " Brocc pulls out a box from his pack and opens it its a tanned and hidded human ear " well they gave me :: Brocc starts to cry :: most of my wife back they still have my sone so i know what i am asking for is a bit far " koro stops him

"what of the bandits you basterd " Brocc now full on crying " i did not send them it was the damn PEOPLE WHO KILLD MY WIFE AND STILL HAVE MY SON so i am asking for your help to find them "
    koro and yuno look at him " ok lets get him after words tho :: koro gets a chicer grin :: i will end you " koro says

koro yuno and brocc get out the room sit down on a table at the in and wait ...

#66 shedninja, Jan 11, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  7. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -0
    Once she was dressed, she headed down to the eating area and found a spot in the back corner of the room. It would be the perfect place for some peace and quiet while she enjoyed her meal. While she waited, she pulled a book out and began reading. The book was no average book, in fact it was full of magic information. The scripture changed in the book depending on what info she needed, the book itself was filled with decades upon decades of magical info that she or other mages had written in it. So one would only need to think of what they wanted to know and the book would instantly bring up any info that had been written. She often kept up on reading and adding any material she would find useful to add. It wasnt long before her food arrived. She thank the innkeeper and began eating with one hand while reading her book with the other

Saraphina shrugged
    "I just couldn't go another night of your moaning cause you didn't have enough to eat"
    She paused a moment remembering that night and how he would stop talking about how hungry he was cause he had missed his dinner.
    "I was miserable the next morning cause I barely got any sleep. Now I know what moms with newborns deal with."
    she smirked

Her facial expression changed to a serious one
    "Do you think we can take them on, or do you suppose we need to gather more hunters?"
    she began thinking as well but was cut off....

"Hey that was a WHILE ago"
    She crossed her arms and turned her nose up
    "I have gotten much better since then, mind you"
    she turned to look at him
    "If you wanna rub things in, lets talk about that lass that you fell for back in Fortsworth? You know which one I'm referring to. The one you almost compromised our mission for. If it wasn't for me, you'd probably be rotting in a jail cell right now. "
    she smirked
    "Granted it was fun knocking you a few good ones upside the head while pretending to be your wife and covering for you"
    she burst into laughter remembering how fun that was.
    "SO neither of us are perfect"
    like a child she stuck her tongue out at him

8. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Gideon chuckled, hiding his true feelings behind a wry grin.
    "Hmm, almost forgot about that. You really were a mess the next morning, weren't you?"
    Despite his dismissive tone, he remembered that night all too well. Old memories came back to haunt him in the form of a nightmare, and he woke up in a cold sweat. When Saraphina came to check up on him, he hastily made an excuse about being hungry to avoid discussing his past and the inner torment that came with it. He knew he could not put it off forever, but he could at least delay it until the time was right.

Gideon let out a wistful sigh.
    "Ah yes, I remember her well. Luscious raven hair flowing down past her waist. Gorgeous violet eyes that you could lose yourself in for hours. That glorious dress she wore, jewels reflecting the moonlight in a captivating prism, silken fabric clinging to each one of her voluptuous curves just right. Her voice was like a sweet melody, she carried herself with dignity and grace, and her lips were as soft and inviting as a down pillow stuffed inside a cloud floating on a calm lake in the dead of night."
    He leaned back and took a sip of his drink.
    "As if you even needed to ask. "Do I remember her?" How could I ever forget her?"
    Fearing that any further teasing might lead to a very bad time, he sprang up from his seat and motioned to the tavernkeeper.
    "We have some business to take care of. What do you say?"
    Even as he said that, looking as casual as ever as he tried to change the subject, he knew all too well that he may have already provoked Saraphina's wrath.

9. Guts Black Swordsman

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    New Character:
    Name: Lawrence
    Species:Human
    Anything else you want to add: Ex Hunter of Hunters, now just serves as an info broker for a series of taverns he owns, very well read on all of the patrons that come in, still useful in a battle, Has some rather unique tricks up his sleeve.

Lawerence had been a silent observer, as he slowly began walking through the front door of the tavern, Though his keeper acknowledged him Saraphina and Gideon were in the middle of something. Something that didn’t seem important, as he walked to the table Gideon and Saraphina were at. He made a comment. “Now, Now, settle down children. Rooms her are cheap if you’re going to be flirting like that In this mostly empty tavern.” It was true, it was really only the keeper and them. Once he approached the table he pulled up a seat next to them.

“Gideon, Saraphina. For what do I owe for his misfortune to? Last time you folks hit the bottle a little too hard we had to shut down for a week.” Fortunately he could smell the blood and sweat on Gideon, he knew why he was there. “Or perhaps, you are on a mission.” Lawrence didn’t miss much, he knew about bhaluf and locus visit, but he needed to know what they already knew. “You know the deal, secret, rumor, or cash, and I’ll repay you in kind.”

Ezekiel pondered Val’s question for a moment, “no, I don’t think they’ll strike tonight. They’re going to be hiding away, they know better than to attack after failing, we’re prepared for them by then. Which is exactly why we are going to set up, they know how I think, so they might still rally and attack.”

Ezekiel let out a quick sigh. “And even so Tyran won’t get the reinforcements he needs to continue a hunt. The bosses aren’t that generous. They never met me, but they know of me, might be the men your family kept talking about.” He continued walking to show his presence to Michael and Nat. “As for trusting me, Val. You really don’t have much option.” Whether or not she agreed with what he said it was the truth.

Michael smiled at Nat and grabbed one of the berries, she luckily grabbed blackberries, he quickly ate one and noted “sour, a little early to eat but adequate.” He was curious if their tastebuds were different.

“you should try one.” He said as he smiled at her. Quickly he turned his attention over to Ezekiel once he heard him walking close.

Attached Files: