Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Resolved Difficult To Be Connected Now

Discussion in 'Customer Support' started by Brave-Fan, May 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brave-Fan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    In present time, this site is very difficult to be connected.
    And the notice shows under the this paragraph.

PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1203] User dubtopia_594 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in lock_may_be_available() (line 167 of/home/dubtopia/public_html/includes/lock.inc).

Is this the proof of DDOS attack ?

2. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    No it just means we need to upgrade the server finally. This was something we always knew needed to be done eventually but the activity of the site when it was DT was very very low so we only needed a VPS. Now that we've re-established ourselves, have been on a roll fixing anime and have been improving our SEO our traffic has increased significantly.

I'll describe max connections reached as easy as I can. Say your server allows for 150 simultaneous requests. If 200 people process a request simultaneously then the first 150 people are processed and the other 50 have to wait to be processed. This happens I'd say one to two times a week. As soon as this server subscription is over we will be upgrading the server.

3. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
  4. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    So people are scrambling over themselves to get in and have to wait in line?

Silly people, sneak in and get free funny awards like I do ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Brave-Fan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    At the suggestion of the comment under thread , I report .

http://justdubsonline.net/forum/threads/the-network-is-unstable.8578/#post-112373

According to above, these days "Justdubsonline" is very hardly connected. CloudFlare messages (522 or 523, either one of those have not appeared yet ,but it took about 5~7 minutes until the appearence of site image completly (At Jan 17 0:30).
    Still, I think that it shows no sign of inprovement , I hope the problem will be fixed even a little early.
    I am waiting patiently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.