Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Devil Survivor 2: The Animation Discussion

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Nikkonolasco, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Nikkonolasco Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    As some of you may know, an anime for the game "Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2" has been playing lately and episode 5 is coming up next. This is the 2nd anime based off of a game in the Shin Megami Tensei series right after Persona 4: The Animation, except for Devil Children which I am not counting. In episode 4 there were some really dramatic scenes in it and I'm really liking it so far. I've heard a lot of people on Facebook say that this anime sucks because it isn't faithfully following the game or because of Hibiki's personality but I don't see either of these as a valid complaint. Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo was different from the book it was based on and it was still good, and I actually like Hibiki's personality because after seeing all those deaths right in front of him he tries to do something about it. Honestly I thought Yu Narukami was one of the most boring main characters in anime history. They tried to give him the whole "imagine yourself as the main character" thing in the anime but he was just bland. I still liked Persona 4: The Animation, just not the main character. I'm glad they're giving Hibiki his own personality in the anime.

Anyway what do you guys think of this anime so far and how would you like it to turn out later?

2. Exis Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm actually liking it so far. I admit the story isn't following what I expected it would follow but that's probably because my choices in the game were different from what happens anime and my mind wasn't used to it if that makes any sense. As for how I want it to turn out, I have a feeling they're going to go for the true ending which I'm okay with although I went for The Anguished One's ending.

3. Lunar Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I've just barely watched the new episode.

Now, I don't know how to do spoilers on this forum so if you haven't seen it don't read any more of this post.

Well, it seems like Hibiki got a new awesome demon. I wonder how you get more of them, and what dictates how strong the demons are. Because the friend guy's (Terrible with names, so forgive me.) monsters are ridiculously weak, while the girls and MC's monsters are powerful.

4. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    I suggest just joining new release club where we already have such topic...

5. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Maybe people don't want to join a club just for one discussion lol

6. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    I laughed way harder at this than i should have....

Must be running a Windows Phone XD