Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Closed Developers Wanted

Discussion in 'Job Postings' started by Sporadic, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Taking a shot in the dark with this one but we will advertise it as much as possible to see what kind of responses I can get.

We are searching for a Drupal developer. This candidate will have basic programming skills, problem-solving abilities and strong work ethic. Our development team is in need of one or possibly two people to assist with the development of our sites. We are expanding our community in multiple areas soon and we will need people to help with building and maintaining these sites.

Developer Key Responsibilities:

- Site development
    - Drupal theme design
    - Configure, install, support, and maintain plugins, mods, addons and scripts
    - Collaborate and contribute ideas with development teams to discuss current and future site development
    - Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent

Required Experience:

- Knowledge of Drupal, WordPress or other CMS theme design
    - Basic HTML and CSS
    - PHP experience is a plus

Additional Information:

- Experience a plus, maturity a must
    - VOLUNTEER WORK. All positions are unpaid
    - Available online at least 5 hours a week

All applicants can PM me here on the forum or reach me on Skype at anon.spor