Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Date A Live

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Dirtie00, May 3, 2015.

1. Dirtie00 El Psy Kongroo

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    Itsuka Shido is a high school boy. On the last day of the spring holidays, an explosion destroys the town and a girl in armor appears in front of him. Shido's sister-in-law, Kotori, tells him that the girl is called "Special Disasterous Designated Creature: Spirit", which causes a timespace quake. Kotori disclosed that she is the commander of the anti-spirit organization Ratatosk and orders him to go out on a date with the spirit girl. Kotori says, "I don't ask you to beat the spirit. Just let her fall in love with you and save the world."

Mal rates it a 7.65

What do you JustDubians think of Date A Live?

• Like Like x 1
  2. san-roq Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I really liked this anime ,7.65 isn't too bad honest but I would give it an 8.99 'cause i like Kurumi

3. Dave The Barbarian Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    I love this anime:arisu: It's got so much emotion, action and fun in it, which keeps the plot strong as well:D The first episode was not the best of starts, but after that I couldn't wait to see more. It's orchestra really brings this anime to life, with the scenes matching up really well what was going on and the soundtrack behind it. The characters are really well designed and have really cool individual personality that go well with the plot. The action and the emotions were really well done. I would definitely recommend this anime in dubbed version, as the subbed version doesn't seem as good to me (especially with the word that are said). I really thought it should have got a rating in the 8's at least (personally I'd probably give it 8-10), but I can understand if its not everyone's cup of caramel thick-shake with cream:D After all there were a few parts that lack the same excitement when you compare all the episodes to each other. However I have watched this 3 times now over a year or so, and have enjoyed it just as much each time.
    Some of my favorite things in this anime were:
    All the spirits in their spirit forms and there design (especially ifrit [was not expecting the sister to be a spirit {also good}] design and weapon); The Kurumi plot twist which totally got the anime into the next level of excitement; And most of the characters complications with Shido
    Now all I have to do is wait for the second season to be dubbed:kami: