Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Date A Live Discussion

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Keiichi-Morisato, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Ep 6: I feel sorry for the AST and esp the commander. Poor woman deserves a trip t the hot springs along with the AST after what they went through. Also, Hermit is too cute, I doubt I could say no wen she makes that face when she loses her puppet. Tohka is adorable when she is being petted along with how she acts.

Ep 7: That new female AST member is now another one of my favs. :) I also like the new spirit and heck what a cliff hanger. If it weren't for the preview I woulda been so left wondering if Tobiichi is going to be ok or not. (I bet it's thanks to Shido or maybe the spirit let her go)

@Keiichi: Well my theory is it has something to do with Shido however that new AST member said she killed a spirit but it was different from the others so I believe since the new sirit and her know each other that she's the spirit she killed which means it "may" not have anything to do with Shido but then again, there's a lot not known about Shido or the spirits so who knows. Maybe she just has that power, I dunno but let's hope we find out, esp soon. :)

And about Shido, I like him. And it's not just his sister you know but everyone, he's the type who doesn't like to fight or cause trouble, something that I know about all too well, so I can relate. :)

2. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Ep8:
    It was funny up until the last few minutes then it was [​IMG] .
    I mean you knew she was crazy from the last episode but.... what she did to those guys was...... this girl could almost compete with Yuno! FREAKING YUNO!!! Isn't it awesome?!?

You don't get Antagonists this interesting very often. I legitimately can't tell what she is thinking or truly planning. Does she actually love Shido or is this just a game she's playing? Just what else is she planning or.... is she not planning anything at all and living purely for the pleasure of the moment? You really can't tell what is going through that girls head and considering what she can and will do that is dangerous. If any of you saw the discussion I have in the Gai Rei Zero thread regarding death in anime and when to use it as well as other ways to make a show unpredictable...... this is it. Not only did they use a bunch of punks we didn't really like anyway but had her kill them in the most twisted way possible. So she has a heart since hurting a cat angered her but she is also psychotic so things have become very unpredictable. You can predict that the main cast probably won't die but that is all you can predict and that really leaves a lot left to see.

3. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Ep 8: Was good. I liked how the "dates" went but when I saw those 4 guys hurting that cat is when I got mad. They didn't deserve to be killed for it but they certainly did deserve to be punished, just not in that way. I also liked the Tobechii scene with him at the beginning. :)

Ep 9: This got good. Finally that's how she survived all those times. I shoulda known actually. Oh and also, it doesn't surprise me too much to see that girl is a spirit too. In fact, judging by the preview for the next ep I think she's going to show us another personality. I can't wait to see the next ep. :)

4. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    Second season announced

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-06-21/date-a-live-anime-gets-2nd-season