Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Cygames' Uma Musume Pretty Derby Game Gets TV Anime By P.A. Works

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by Vladnyx, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    Game developer Cygames announced during the AnimeJapan 2017 event on Saturday that its upcoming Uma Musume Pretty Derby game will get a television anime project as well as a manga. P.A. Works (A Lull in the Sea, Shirobako) is in charge of animation for the anime, while Cygames, Toho Animation, and Lantis are producing the anime. Cygames will reveal more information about the anime at a later date.

P.A. Works previously animated a promotional video for the game, which debuted at last year's AnimeJapan 2016 event.

The manga, titled STARTING GATE! -Uma Musume Pretty Derby-, already launched on Cygames' Cycomi manga website on Saturday. S.Koisugi is drawing the manga.

Cygames revealed a trailer for the game during AnimeJapan 2017. The video features footage of gameplay, depicting various activities in the game, including training, lessons, racing, and live concerts.

The game is currently in development. The game's concept begins with Uma Musume (Horse Girls), girls endowed with excellent running capability, and who aim to become top idols and compete in the national sports entertainment show "Twinkle Series." Players take the role of both teacher and trainer for the girls in the Nihon Uma Musume Training Center Gakuen (Japan Horse Girls Training Center Academy) and help them make their debut.

The series will have a "1st EVENT Special Weekend!" at the Maihama Ampitheatre in Chiba on July 1. The game's voice cast will attend the event.​

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Here it is, I've been waiting for you to post this news @Vladnyx. Does anyone remember when I shared that PV for Uma Musume all that time ago? @BK-201 you should remember this. Something that we all agreed upon that we needed is being given an anime from one of our favourite studios @Noobs.
    Is this a match made in heaven or will it be their flop before the next big hit of theirs. PA is usually good then bad, let's hope that Uma Musume is the hit. One thing that should be guaranteed is that it will look good regardless.

Horse idol girls Banzai.

3. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    Sorry for the delay @Supernatural-Knight, but you know how swamped I am with work. Once I get today's news up I'm heading straight to bed. Likely won't see me tomorrow on account of being tired. First 12 hour day just dreadful and I have a solid 3 weeks of 7 days left to go minimal. Anyway I'm going to try to be present as best I can for you all. At this point it's about all I can do given the short timeframe I'm now constrained to.​

4. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    Yes, for some unexplainable reason I do remember....BANZAI!!!

5. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1