Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Cybernetic

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Guts, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    "Processing...processing...confirmed, David has already clocked in and clocked out with a sufficient amount of hours."
    Florence angrily muttered to nobody in particular.
    "Mutter...grumble...fine, then."

Florence crossed his arms with a huff.
    "Well?"

"Processing...confirmed. Ah. Hmm. I see. Yes, this influx of information is quite fascinating indeed."
    "I'm so happy for you, Socrates."
    Socrates, not catching onto the doctor's dry, sarcastic tone, responded plainly.
    "Thank you, doctor."
    ...Then he began to play appropriate music.
    "A whole new world
    With new horizons to pursue"

"I swear to CyberGod..."
    "Terminating music."
    Florence sighed and drew his thumb over his throat, signaling Socrates to mute the call.
    "Confound it all, I hate it when he's right and I'm not. And you're never to tell him this, but...he's damn good at what he does. Maybe even slightly better than me in a handful of certain, specific areas of expertise. Bah. Oh yes, that reminds me, take a note that I plan to give him a raise by the end of the month."

"Yes, doctor."
    "Now go ahead and unmute the call."
    "But you were not muted, doctor."
    "WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU THINK THAT HAND GESTURE WAS FOR?!"
    "Apologies, doctor. I did not understand your intention."
    "OBVIOUSLY!!"
    He slammed his fist on his desk with a low growl.

"ANYWAY, getting back on topic...well done, David. You are free to carry on with your day; meanwhile, I'll look into those trouble employees soon enough."
    He rubbed his chin with a slight smirk.
    "Also, I must admit you caught my attention with that AI you were talking about. Better than modern tech, you say? Fascinating. AI technology has come such a long way in the last years...perhaps you've gotten your hands on some kind of experimental prototype!"
    He stood up with a gleam in his eyes and one thought in mind.
    "It must be studied! And it must be studied thoroughly...who knows what cybernetic wonders we might discover! There's SCIENCE to be done and I intend to do it posthaste! Socrates, help me gather my tools!"

"Yes, doctor."
    "David, I'll be right over after I tie up a few loose ends here. Shouldn't be more then a few hours. Then the examination can begin!"

2. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0

When he mentioned her having luxury augments she froze. Having the augmentations done weren't her choice, but her parents. She hated what they had done to her. She knew what was needed when she was sick, but after that her parents continued for no reason leaving her as she was this very day. She gave a faint smile, but it was obvious she wasn't proud for what her parents turned her into. When he invited her to have a meal, she instantly went from being deep in thought to having a rather large smile on her face. She was quite hungry after all and the invitation was just what she needed to get her spirits up, it beat sitting at home alone.
    "I would love that, I'm sure I can mange, I mean I get asked questions all the time in my class"
    She laughed but there was a hint of nervousness behind it, she was used to being asked all sorts of questions by her class mates, but no matter how many times she answered them, she never got used to the fact that she was pointed out to be different as most of the students were human.
    She followed behind him and figured she would ask, so she wouldn't be surprised when seeing his friend
    "Is your friend like us?"
    meaning augmented