Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Feedback Current Theme Feedback!

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Crazy Potato, Mar 2, 2016.

?

Do you like the change?

1. Yes

71.4%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 50/50

28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazy Potato Designer

Ratings:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    Where at? Good to know it's running smoothly. :k_happy:

2. OtakuSenseiHig Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    http://justdubsonline.net/forum/ right here under Anime Chat

It could be due to my monitor though because viewing a forum topic also chops off part of the right side the screen causing me to zoom out (only once) for everything to be put back into place

after zooming out i actually like the design even more :) there is so much space

3. Negi-Springfield Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +242 / 0 / -1
    There's an issue with the mobile theme, I can only see what fits on my screen.

It wasn't that way an hour ago.

Besides that, I like the new theme.

4. Crazy Potato Designer

Ratings:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    The mobile theme is messed up because I made this theme before "JD Default v2". (The one your on is v3 btw) Once I get enough feedback as needed and make small live changes I'll have to rebuild this theme again from scratch under the new framework that v2 is under so the mobile bit, last user post avatars and among other things can be used again.
    One more thing, when I zoom out everything stays put so I'm not sure the problem is. I'll check on chrome and see what happens.

5. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    i just read the banner at the top and asked for my opinion of the new theme.

its been said a bunch of times now but im still adjusting to the full width screen. as someone who minimized the browser and using 75% zoom of chrome and only using 1/4 of the height and 1/2 of the width of the total screen size (due to me doing ninja moves while at work), this increases my risk of getting caught. it would be pretty much helpful if a sidebar would appear when i will change the size of the browser tab.

one thing to add as a fix is that the font color and the pop up color for attachments are eye killers. i cant see the text and the blue color is too bright.

6. ShadowLinks Hero of Time

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -0
    Im having the zoom issues as well on chrome where it cuts off the right side of the conversation until i zoom out to about 75%.

7. Whitefang19 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    I like the new theme. The problem for me is posts get cut off at the right side and can only see the quote or reply buttons for other users posts and the part that is cut off if I bring my zoom to 90%. The browser I am using is google chrome.

#27 Whitefang19, Mar 2, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  8. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    I'm sort of 50/50 here. It could be I need to adapt to change better. Also, it could be just my phone glitching because it hasn't been used as much but when I logged in using my phone, half the page was cut off. Again, could be my part. With the valentine theme that was on, it did take some getting use to the change from dark blue-ish black to pink then back to normal... so it might take some getting use to again if this is going to be the updated version of this site.

Anyway , enough of mii complaining. @Crazy Potato , you would have worked very hard on this and we all appreciate that.:D Besides from what I stated earlier, it looks good.

P.S. Every time there is a theme change, the images that indicate where the colour change, font change, emoticons ECT isn't there. I have to run my mouse along the bar or rely upon my knowledge where they were, especially where the colour change is. Is that due to my laptop being stupid again or...?

9. Crazy Potato Designer

Ratings:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    You mean these?
    [​IMG]
    Okay, seems like all the issues I'm missing are with chrome. I'll fix them when I rebuild this theme under a new framework because the new framework might fix them for me.
    I will adjust the blue as well so they won't be killer on the eyes. :)

10. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    I currently can't see it. Certain stuff are blocked on this computer but I will have to get back to you when I have access to the full site.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    For a second I thought my bookmark got switched around to the wrong site.

Like everyone is saying above, the text keeps getting cut off towards the right side. Only by zooming out do I see the full text but...that's not exactly ideal for me.

12. blackstar Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    The new theme is pretty schmick

13. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    I like it @Crazy Potato but the right side limitations really is a deal breaker for me. I noticed it on the mobile theme while I wasn't logged in thinking it was just the phone's fault. But on Safari, even when I fullscreen the browser, I still can't see the entire page. It wouldn't be so bad if I could scroll that direction but I have no option at all to view the missing page segment.

14. Crazy Potato Designer

Ratings:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    Thanks everyone for the feedback, I'll look into these while rebuilding it. Everything will now return to normal again....for a bit.

15. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    I like it. As mentioned a lot, the mobile version cuts off, but using Firefox on my Fedora PC, everything looks great.

16. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    What new theme? You mean the one that was on the site yesterday?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.