Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Community Anime-Related Dream Journal

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Mafiacow, May 15, 2013.

1. n8dam8 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I had a dream where I was a younger aged San from Princess Mononoke. As her, I was able to run very fast and jump about two stories. In the dream, I was running and jumping around the outside of my community library. And then I woke up. Needless to say, that dream was pretty cool, but too short =[

2. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    It is not anime related, but too weird to not jot down somewhere...

I had a dream I was in a post apocalyptic shanty town, living in a car with a cardboard door. There was a lion outside that hurt his paw and was guarding me. His name was Aslan and I could talk to him because I was pregnant with a child who had midi-chlorians.

3. Lince Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    Alright, so I fell asleep at like 5:30 last night because I was up all night playing this maid game. Then I had an idea for a potential story revolving around a maid and I wrote it down. Then I had this dream about a cute as all hell neko-maid and a busty shy maid fighting for my attention...

I don't know whether I should be really happy or really afraid...

4. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Okay, had a dream where I was piloting the Gurren Lagann with the help of two random people, one male and one female. And then giant mosquitoes were everywhere, and we flew through them, and the female pilot got absolutely swarmed by them. Then my consciousness teleported back to my house, where a bunch of Pokémon were talking about how the female pilot was in danger, and then Aerodactyl and Dragonite flew off to go warn someone. But instead of flying normally with his own wings, the Dragonite was just holding on to the Aerodactyl's tail.

5. ryuknightalex Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    But instead of flying normally with his own wings, the Dragonite was just holding on to the Aerodactyl’s tail.

That lazy jerk :p

6. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Had a dream the other night, but was unable to post it at the time, so I'm really glad I wrote it down.

It was pretty awesome. I was in Academy City in the A Certain universe, and most of the time I was Misaka, with partial minor breaks where I was watching her doing what she did (I'll probs be alternating "I" and "she" in this). Let's see... I was walking around, and there was this weird bus system I was riding. Shortly after I got off, some evil lady with strong magnetic esper powers appeared and we fought. I can't really remember the details of the fight, but near the end, we were in a hollowed through cave and the lady ended up destroying part of the landscape, nearly causing an oil spill, which I was still holding back. Judgment arrived to do the follow up assessment, and I yelled over to Kuroko to go fetch Uiharu to help. She teleported away and teleported with Uiharu back, and Uihara came over to repair the damage with an esper power different to her normal one, it was sorta like she was excreting cement from her hands. After it was fixed, I used my electric ability to make my jumps really big, and started making my way somewhere. When I was on top of a train tunnel, the enemy lady appeared again, and she chased me across the city. When we were jumping over the skyscrapers, I went to third person view temporarily and saw how close the lady was behind Misaka. I went back to first person, and saw some rooftop café, so I electric jumped my way over there ASAP. Uiharu and Saten were there having tea, and just as the lady caught up, Kuroko ambushed her and got her in some sort of headlock, threatening to teleport her limbs off her body if she didn't go into custody. And that's pretty much it. :)

7. n8dam8 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ^I wish my dreams were that vivid and engaging =[

Now I don't really dream at all >:U

8. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    I'm sorta surprised that no one has questioned why I've dreamt that I've been female characters twice. XD

9. n8dam8 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Most of my favorite characters are female.

10. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    A weird one I just woke up from and barely remember:
    I was trying to get to some place in the city, and there was this weird GPS I was using on my phone. One of the directions it gave was I think "Ask this person for directions." So I did that and followed the directions a while, looked back at my phone, and it said I had to pay the guy $1 for his directions. Of course he wasn't anywhere around, so the next thing the GPS said I had to do was pick from one of the characters it had listed and go on a rampage with them. The list I think had a bunch of Pokémon gym leaders, some random fantasy-style characters like elves and whatnot, Natsuru from Kämpfer, and adult Mikuru from Haruhi. I picked her, and she started Mikuru Beaming like everything. Then I was in some quieter part of town, and approaching some train tracks and the boom gates were closing. Then Maurice Moss from The IT Crowd came speeding along in a car from the other direction, and I waved at him and he waved back. XD

11. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    I barely remember this one, as it happened when I was fighting to get out of bed.
    I think I was on some farm sort of thing, and I was in Squad 11 from Bleach (or whatever squad has Kenpachi). Kenpachi gave us some mission to exterminate all the evil thingies around the place, and as we were doing so, the guy with the eye feathers was having that Zanpakuto dilemma of his.

12. Silvermoss Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The most recent dream that I can recall that's Anime related was when I saw the Valvrave floating in space in my dream.. I can't recall much though. >_

13. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Just woke up from one, and I'm fairly certain I was in Kokoro connect. Balloon Vine put three others and I through one of his experiments, except we tricked him into thinking we were affected by it when we actually weren't. It was weird, cause Balloon Vine's supposed to do things to make us do interesting things, but this time he tried to freeze us in time, and we tricked him by staying still for a while. After that while, he "let me out" of time stop because he was unable to "free" the others and needed my help. There was this machine on a wall, and we flipped a few switches, and that started off a bunch of quantum events, "unfroze" us, and apparently changed one of us to have an over-the-top reaction to cats. (That's what he said. I don't know if that was to freak out in fear, or in amazement.)

14. Silvermoss Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just woke up from one, and I’m fairly certain I was in Kokoro connect. Balloon Vine put three others and I through one of his experiments, except we tricked him into thinking we were affected by it when we actually weren’t. It was weird, cause Balloon Vine’s supposed to do things to make us do interesting things, but this time he tried to freeze us in time, and we tricked him by staying still for a while. After that while, he “let me out” of time stop because he was unable to “free” the others and needed my help. There was this machine on a wall, and we flipped a few switches, and that started off a bunch of quantum events, “unfroze” us, and apparently changed one of us to have an over-the-top reaction to cats. (That’s what he said. I don’t know if that was to freak out in fear, or in amazement.)
    That is a very effective trick - how did you managed to fool him?

And why reaction to cats? o.o

Oh, and what series is that?

15. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    That is a very effective trick – how did you managed to fool him?

And why reaction to cats? o.o

Oh, and what series is that?

I'm pretty sure he was fooled because he was only paying attention to the others who were properly pretending to be frozen, where as I for some reason kept walking around and only pretended to properly freeze shortly before he "unfroze me".

Idk. On the wall machine, there was some trippy stuff going on after a flipped the switch, showing the unravelling of the universe's laws. Then when it stopped, on of the screens had a picture of a cat and there was a label coming off the screen to one of the people's names. And then Balloon Vine said something like "They should be back to normal now, but *I forget the name* will now have an over-the-top reaction to cats. Then again, how is that any different?" *both of us laugh*

Keep in mind, the characters and setting only have the slightest bit in common with the actual anime. XD
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/11887/Kokoro_Connect

16. Silvermoss Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Silver wrote:
    That is a very effective trick – how did you managed to fool him? And why reaction to cats? o.o Oh, and what series is that?
    I’m pretty sure he was fooled because he was only paying attention to the others who were properly pretending to be frozen, where as I for some reason kept walking around and only pretended to properly freeze shortly before he “unfroze me”. Idk. On the wall machine, there was some trippy stuff going on after a flipped the switch, showing the unravelling of the universe’s laws. Then when it stopped, on of the screens had a picture of a cat and there was a label coming off the screen to one of the people’s names. And then Balloon Vine said something like “They should be back to normal now, but *I forget the name* will now have an over-the-top reaction to cats. Then again, how is that any different?” *both of us laugh* Keep in mind, the characters and setting only have the slightest bit in common with the actual anime. XD http://myanimelist.net/anime/11887/Kokoro_Connect
    Well, when you put it that way, I am more intrigue in this series. I shall add it to my list. Thanks for sharing. :)

Also, I tried that once, the pretending to be frozen but actually not- it did not work out too well for me. That's neat that it worked for you and the others though!

Cats! Are you a cat person? Perhaps that's why it's in there?

17. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Mafiacow wrote:

Silver wrote:
    That is a very effective trick – how did you managed to fool him? And why reaction to cats? o.o Oh, and what series is that?

I’m pretty sure he was fooled because he was only paying attention to the others who were properly pretending to be frozen, where as I for some reason kept walking around and only pretended to properly freeze shortly before he “unfroze me”. Idk. On the wall machine, there was some trippy stuff going on after a flipped the switch, showing the unravelling of the universe’s laws. Then when it stopped, on of the screens had a picture of a cat and there was a label coming off the screen to one of the people’s names. And then Balloon Vine said something like “They should be back to normal now, but *I forget the name* will now have an over-the-top reaction to cats. Then again, how is that any different?” *both of us laugh* Keep in mind, the characters and setting only have the slightest bit in common with the actual anime. XD http://myanimelist.net/anime/11887/Kokoro_Connect

Well, when you put it that way, I am more intrigue in this series. I shall add it to my list. Thanks for sharing. :)

Also, I tried that once, the pretending to be frozen but actually not- it did not work out too well for me. That’s neat that it worked for you and the others though!

Cats! Are you a cat person? Perhaps that’s why it’s in there?

No worries. XD

It was a dream, and thus, a shitty disguise works wonders where an amazing disguise gets your cover blown.

Yeah, I have three cats (two were given ownership to me when my mum and brother got sick of them). And I have an obsession with genetically engineered kitteh peoples. =^_^=

18. Silvermoss Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No worries. XD It was a dream, and thus, a shitty disguise works wonders where an amazing disguise gets your cover blown. Yeah, I have three cats (two were given ownership to me when my mum and brother got sick of them). And I have an obsession with genetically engineered kitteh peoples. =^_^=
    You were lucky! My disguise failed to do that. >.<

Aww, what kind of cats are they? :)

Actually, speaking of kitteh people, once I had this dream where I was a cat in a clan, but we were all able to shift into humans too!

19. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    I'm not quite sure... tabby or something. One is fluffy, one is so fat that its head looks too small, and one is very large on top of being fat.

Lol nice.

20. Silvermoss Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I’m not quite sure… tabby or something. One is fluffy, one is so fat that its head looks too small, and one is very large on top of being fat. Lol nice.
    Aww, okay.  :) They sound adorable. =^_^=

Isn't it? What kind of dreams do you normally dream about?