Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone help me !!

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by amirou, Aug 10, 2017.

1. amirou

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi guys , Does anyone know when Food ward second season will be released ( i mean dub version ) , thank you so much

2. SkeLo

Ratings:
    +179 / 0 / -0
    Most likely either end of the year or next year... I know the sub is due to be released in Oct this year based on some of the forums I had been keeping my eye out on... but could ask resident news guru @Vladnyx to be absolutely sure...

3. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +618 / 0 / -0
    @amirou to be honest I'm not sure. The first Season was just recently released on Blu-ray the 15th of this month. If I had to give a rough time frame it likely won't be released this year. Sentia is typically known for taking their sweet time. Right now from what I can tell from translating what's on Food Wars website they are just now releasing the Second Season on Blu/ray come November 8th.
    http://www.shokugekinosoma.com/

If that's true then there won't be a snowballs chance of getting the dub this year. It's highly unlikely. I'd expect maybe a Spring time release come 2018. I'll keep my eyes and ears open if anything should rear it's head and try to get back to you alright. ​

• Like Like x 1
  4. amirou

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    why doing this to us ?? they dub 1st season (great work) but what about the 2nd one ?
    @Vladnyx I was hoping it would come out by the end of 2017 but what can u do !! we have to wait for another 1-2 years sins Sentia is slacking off ,but hopefuly some news will come out spring 2018 (i have to stay positive ^^ )
    @SkeLo about the sub it's release