Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Caelum & Infernus: The Darkness Of The World

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade' started by The7thSeal, Mar 14, 2018.

1. The7thSeal I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    The beast writhed as the ice crawled up its frame, trying to shake itself free...

...until it saw the magic portal opening, and all its actions became fixed on consuming it. The Monster forced its body forwards, moving its head as close to the swirling vortex as it could from its current location, before opening its jaws wide.
    The portal then began to twist towards the creature's maw as it attempted to devour the magical energy. its body glowing slightly as the energy flowed into it.

2. Spyton

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "HEY, Bad demon beast! You are supposed to go through the portal not eat it....." Richus shouts this as he exaggeratedly takes his free hand and does a facepalm....

he passively hardens the magic, making it as difficult to draw from it's intended form as possible.

*his fingers shift and the helms eye sockets become visible through his hand, and his head turns to Melt and Theiyll* "Well what are you two waiting for, be tastier than my portal." He turns up to Tempo "Or you could come be the carrot."

He tightens his hold on the energy, solidifying the gate making it as hard to eat as he can.

3. MateusseDarkslight I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    "Right, right!" Melt focused on a spot inside the portal itself, before starting to chant. "Apelize shorm coa'upe, metis hallabin devos benone puris mulfei..."
    The energy that formed was different now. Whilst before it had merely been a large sphere radiating delicious magic, designed to entice, this large clump of spiritual energy forming was giving off different signals. For a start, any demon or angel in the vicinity would have suffered from an extremely annoying noise in their ears. Like a crying baby, the buzzing of that mosquito you just can't squish, Donald Trump in general, really bad dubstep and that sound that can only be heard in the rare occasion that you've consumed nineteen vindaloo curries and now you're hosting a four-hour high-end social function with no bathroom breaks, all mixed together.
    "Devils below, that hurts!" Theiyll slammed his hands over his ears. But when that didn't work, he tried shapeshifting his ears off. That also didn't work. He then attempted to turn into a snake, as snakes have no ears and therefore have much worse hearing than any other animal. That STILL didn't work,, as the noise ignored biology and cut straight to the source of his essence. "Enough with the NOISE ALREADY!"
    But it wasn't just noise. Starting to shimmer, again only visible in the spiritual realm, was a light. Brilliant white, like an earthbound star, and glowing so brightly any angel or demon would have been hard-pressed to look at it for too long. That said, that was where the terrible noise was coming from.

"Sorry, sorry!"
    "Gonna - kill - you - you - piece - of -"
    "Shut up, I need to see if this works!"

4. The7thSeal I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    The Beast continued to consume the portal, while mentally noting, as well as its simple mind could, the sources of magic that seemed to appear from thin air.
    It drank deep of the magicks of the portal, its body beginning to glow, lightly at first but that rapidly grew until it radiated light through its armoured form.
    All the while, cracks and fissures began appear over its body, parts of its carapace splittering and crumbling into the muck below.

5. Spyton

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "All right screw it" Richus says in a mildly annoyed tone. *He takes his left hand and reaches forth making the two swords he had offered To Riley and Sayli before shimmer into view, he hesitates for a second before grabbing the one on the right ┼Mana Sleeve┼.

"You know I really hate it when I over estimate the intelligence of my enemy." *he lifts up the blade and points it directly at the Beast's open maw. "It is real simple Walk through the-" He releases the sword which begins to float in the air in front of him hanging perfectly still. "-portal, get cut in half, not gorge yourself to an explosion." He puts his left hand down. "Finne Dun Bolt"

The spell forces the sword to fly forward; blade first; in the blink of an eye leaving a trail of fluttering gold mana shimmers that come off of the tip of the handle. It flies cutting through the portal making a temporary gash in it.

As the sword cuts through the far end of the portal Richus releases his grasp on the Mana leash that he was supporting the portal with, causing it to stay open only as long as its mana persists.

6. The7thSeal I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    The Beast didn't relent in its feasting, seemingly oblivious of its own deterioration as it did.
    Larger chunks began to break off, most from its shell, but its limbs and even its own head were not spared as it continued to disintegrate.
    Finally, its legs, that had been struggling to hold its enormous frame out of the sewage, buckled and splintered, causing what was remained, to began its slow descent into its inglorious grave.

7. Spyton

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Richus just kinda stands there.

"I do not know exactly what killed it...." he says in a some what skeptical tone. "But we did it?!" is said shortly thereafter as he raises his hand up to high five Melt and or Theiyll.