Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

[C] The Money of Soul and Possibility Control: What would you do?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Yasachii, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Yasachii Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Let's say that all of a sudden, a knock sounded from your door. When you opened the door, a strange man popped his face toward you, introducing himself as Masakaki. Utterly confused by who this person was, you went to voice your concern but before a noise came from your mouth, you were interupted by the man who exclaimed, "You have been chosen! It is your choice to accept this desirable fate. You have been invited to the Financial District as our newest Entrepreneur. What do you say? Will you accept?"

If you were offered to become an entrepreneur in the financial district, not knowing anything about this alternate world, you you accept or decline the offer? If you decline, state why. If you accept, also state why and what you would do with the money earned during deals with your asset?

2. TheMojdak Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Honestly, I would decline. I don't like bankers and paper money itself is fake enough. If a man like him showed up offering fake replacements fr an already artificially valued currency then I would deny. I don't put much faith in individualism so I wouldn't take the whole speech of "you are the chosen one" seriously.

That and I have my own financial agenda. Can't go around taking help from the competition now can we?