Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Anime's Promo Video Previews KANA-BOON's Song

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by Vladnyx, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    The official website of the Boruto: Naruto Next Generations television anime series began streaming the second promotional video for the anime on Monday. The video previews the anime's opening theme song "Baton Road" by KANA-BOON. The Anime Now! website posted an English translation of the video.

Translation:
    Boruto: The modernization of the village of Konohagakure continues to advance, and it’s as peaceful as can be. Ninjas might not be needed in this age, but still, I decided to attend the ninja academy. But everyone only looks at me as the “Hokage’s son.” I’ll escape from that label as fast as you can blink and have everyone recognize me for who I am! This is my story! BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS begins airing on April 5 at 5:55 p.m.!

KANA-BOON previously performed an opening theme song for Naruto Shippūden and the theme song for Boruto -Naruto the Movie-. The group have also performed theme songs for the Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans and The Perfect Insider anime, as well as the Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 video game.

The series will premiere on TV Tokyo on April 5, and will feature an original story. The series features returning cast members from Naruto Shippūden and Boruto -Naruto the Movie-. Naruto Shippūden episode director Noriyuki Abe is serving as chief director, and Hiroyuki Yamashita is returning from Boruto -Naruto the Movie- to direct at Studio Pierrot. Ukyō Kodachi, author of the Boruto manga, is supervising the story. Makoto Uezu (Scum's Wish, My Bride is a Mermaid) is in charge of series composition. Tetsuya Nishio and Hirofumi Suzuki are returning to design the characters. Hideyuki Ueno (Ace of Diamond, NANA) is the art director, and Yasushi Nagura (The Future Diary, Wagnaria!!2) is the sound director.

The Peggies is performing the anime's ending theme song "Dreamy Johnny." The Peggies are a three-member female rock band that debuted in 2011.

Ukyō Kodachi and Mikie Ikemoto launched the Boruto manga in Weekly Shonen Jump on May 9, based on and as a sequel to Masashi Kishimoto's Naruto manga. Boruto's titular main character is the protagonist of the Boruto -Naruto the Movie- anime film.​