Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

~bellatrix~ (reboot)

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Miss Elegent Serenity, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Rouge_assassin Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Both sean and zerron where visibly mad when they heard about the last thing the elf had said. They also noticed how he had looked at vixie. Zerron's eyes where starting to become wildfires as he stared at the prisoner. Sean wasn't any different but looking into his eyes was like looking strait into a intense storm that could wipe out entire villages. Sean, in his best judgement, went over to Hexy to tell her what a good job she did and to also quickly hash out a plan of action. Yes he was a lighting ninja but he was still raised with manners and morals when he was raised.

But Zerron on the other hand was a hot head and decided to scare the crap out of him. In his mind this enemy had crossed a huge line. He walked over to where he was facing him and drew out three knives in each hand, setting them ablaze. As he walked in closer to him, Zerron started to sink his knives into the mast he was tied to, being careful to hit the area around the elves head and not to hit the prisoner. Flame ninjas tend to lose some extent of control in these sort of situations. fortunately for the elf they tend to just toy with their prisoners when they become ticked off with them. But that depends on the perspective.

Zerron smiled wickedly as he got closer to the tied up elf, laughing a little as he watched his reaction to the flaming knives coming close to his head. Zerron started to talk as well after he threw his third knife.

"You know, I got what you where talking about in that last bit..... and that look you had when you looked at that fox girl. I have to say, your the first foe that I've seen that...... " he threw another one close to the elf's head. just thinking about it man him madder

" It was already bad enough that you had her locked in chains without water even."

His temper flared as he talked. As his temper flared , so did the flames that engulfed the knives as well.

"I wonder if your leader knows you even went back. Better yet, will they even notice that your gone."

"hexy, that was pretty good of you. a little reckless, but you are improving." Sean smiled at hexy, then went back to the serious look he's had on his face for the last day or two.
    " So do you have any ideas on what the plan of action's going to be from looking at the map? I think we need to find shortcuts to take to get to the last level.... "

2. Shinimagami Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Vixie's ears flattened slightly as she listened to the elf. She never made it known to the elves that she had picked up on certain words...until now.
    In a fit of both anger and disgust, she shot an arrow at the 'prisoner'...the arrow striking the deck only millimeters from his crotch. She the swore in elfish as her ears raised slightly in anger.

3. Vespy Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    name:Vespy Undoss willingham
    sex:male
    weapons: oak staff,mini daggers
    class:mage?
    ability: has a small mana supplie to start with

i'll add more if i need too i'm not good at this sort of thing so plz forgive me also i'll make my first actual post next time if thats ok?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    OOT: Welcome you should have your badge now :) . We have a skype chat if you are interested in joining. Just look for user ~Ella Serenity~ and I will add you to the chat. Also everyone starts out new so don't worry we all have been there and completely understand :) .. Most of all have fun and enjoy.

5. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    OOT: No problem, we do that sort of thing all the time. It's actually pretty common to post character info before writing up an actual post. Also, pro tip, if you're writing something that's not in character then start off with "OOT:" or "OOC:" for whatever you're writing.

I shake my head. I can't believe I have to be the voice of reason right now...I guess it just comes with being captain. I call out to Zerron and Vixie.
    "Alright, I think that's enough out of you two. I understand how you feel but we still want this scumbag alive...for now."
    I turn to the crew.
    "What we need right now is a plan of attack! I want some scouts out and about to make sure there's no more elves creeping around. While they're looking around, let's take a close look at that map and see what we can come up with. Once the scouts make it back, we march. Everybody clear on that?"

Mordred nodded, having received Trinity's message clearly. He ran to catch up to her and they made their way towards the mainland together.

They traveled for quite some time, closing the distance to the elven camp quickly as it was just the two of them on their own rather than having to worry about an entire group of people. Along the way, Mordred spotted a patrol unit some distance off and signaled for Trinity to stay where she was. He carefully moved forward and as he hid behind a tree he focused his gaze in their direction, his trained eyes picking them out without much difficulty.
    "An elven patrol. Two of them, and there doesn't seem to be any other patrols around."
    He turned to Trinity.
    "Wait here."

Knowing that it would be almost impossible to spot her from where she was, especially in her cat form, Mordred left her there and circled around to their left flank, approaching them carefully. He slowly made his way to a hill that was directly above the two, positioning himself directly above him. He hardly needed to be as careful as he was; the elves were casually chatting away without a care in the world.
    "Imbeciles. A cave troll could waltz right of front of them and they would be none the wiser."
    Since they were obviously not paying much attention, Mordred took the opportunity to listen in on their conversation. He had studied the elven language, so he knew what they were saying and the things he heard were rather...unpleasant. He heard something about one of their companions going back to retrieve a map and...for other reasons that made his expression twist in disgust. He decided that he'd heard quite enough and began to make his move.

He drew Apocrypha and leaped down from his vantage point, impaling and instantly killing one of the elves as he landed. The other elf cursed in his native tongue and was just about to draw his sword when Mordred disappeared in a cloud of smoke. The elf, in shock at what he'd just seen, never even noticed that Mordred reappeared behind him until it was too late. With a single slash, Mordred removed the elf's head from his shoulders and watched his body collapse on the floor. He swung his sword to shake off the blood that had collected on it and put it away in its sheath. He then signaled for Trinity to follow him again.

After traveling for a little while longer, Mordred stopped and looked at a nearby cave formation.
    "Just as it showed on the map. Excellent."
    He turned to Trinity.
    "We should rest in these caves. If we go far enough in, we should be relatively safe."
    They made their way into the cave and when they were far enough in, Mordred sat down and leaned against a nearby wall. He looked over to Trinity.
    "I'm not sure how long you've been adventuring, so I figured I might as well just ask. Was today a new experience for you? What I mean to say is, have you ever seen someone die before?"

6. Vespy Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Vespy sat on the beach of the island just drifiting off into space not really paying attention it was a large island and he was unsure of how he got there but it was so hot but just then he noticed a boat pulling in to the dock of the island so he decided to walk over just to see what the boat was doing there

"I wonder what a boat is doing here?"

Vespy started to walk towards the boat prepared to defend himself if the passengers turned hostile towards him even though he was hoping to avoid conflict.

Vespy waved to them and awaited a response from them prepared for anything to happen.

7. MateusseDarkslight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    The crew nodded, and a few started mobilizing.

Hexy placed a hand on Sean's shoulder as he talked and gave it a squeeze, cutting him off. "I know you're angry," she said softly. "I am too. But we'll get them. I promise."

Clun had not taken his eyes off the prisoner. His fingers were drumming a rhythm on his club. Vizard and Gizzard moved off to talk to him.

Tyrcestus was looking over the side of the ship, spotted someone, and said to Leon "Someone's watching us, L - er, captain. Down there." He pointed to where Vespy was standing. "And I don't think he's an elf."

8. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    I give Tyr a curious look.
    "Seriously? All the way out here?"
    I lean over the side of the ship to where Tyr is pointing and sure enough, someone's waving at us. What are they doing here? This isn't exactly an island resort! I wave back to him, trying to get his attention.
    "Ahoy there! Looks to me like you're a long way from home. What brings you all the way out to Levia Infernis?"

9. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0

When signaled Trinity followed until they came upon what looked like a cave. She had wondered if anything lived in the cave and slowly entered, following behind Mrodred, keeping her guard up. She didn't notice and smells or any weird sound which made her relax. She found a nearby rock to perch on which was just across from him. She started cleaning herself, getting any leaves or dirt off her that she might have gotten while being up in the trees. When he asked her if this was a new experience for her, seeing someone die, she paused mid lick of her paw, thinking over the question. She thought it would be best to change back into her human form in order to answer the question properly. Her body started to change from cat to human revealing a girl sitting on the rock, legs crossed with only a red bow around her neck, her paw was still in mid air and she was still starting off blankly as if thinking the question over. It took a few minutes before she replied.
    "I don't think I ever seen someone die before, I've seen people injured very badly, almost near death. But not death itself"
    She tilted her head
    "Is it bad that I haven't seen anyone die?"

10. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Mordred took a second to think about how to answer.
    "Not so much. 'Unfortunate' was more the word that came to mind. It's a sight that you will become quite familiar with the more we travel together. I want to make sure you are at least somewhat prepared for that."
    He thought back to the elven sentries from earlier.
    "If she missed what happened today, it's just as well, I suppose. However, it's only a matter of time before something like that happens again. I sincerely hope she can handle it."
    He pushed those thoughts out of his mind. There wasn't any use dwelling on it right now.

He hesitated to speak up again, unsure of how to phrase what was on his mind.
    "You know...these caves can become fairly cold at night."
    He couldn't help but notice her attire-- or rather, her distinct lack of it.
    "I had planned for us to rest here for a while. You really should turn back into your cat form before going to sleep. It would cause quite a bit of trouble if you caught a cold in here."
    While he was talking, he took off his cloak and rolled it up into a makeshift pillow. He then looked back up at Trinity.
    "Though I have to say, I'm almost flattered that after such a short time, you already have so much confidence in me that it doesn't bother you to be seen in such a state. You really are quite bold, aren't you?"
    He spoke very casually, seeming completely unfazed by the sight of a naked girl sitting right in front of him.

11. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Hearing that death was a sight she had to get used to along their travels made her feel a little uneasy. She didn't like violence not after what had happened to her before.
    "I guess you can never be prepared for certain things, but I promise I won't run away"
    She was thinking over the event that had taken place earlier in her life but was quickly snapped out of her thoughts when he started speaking again, mentioning something about the caves being cold at night. She tilted her head as if she was confused by what he meant. Why would she catch a cold? she wondered. He was right tho she could go back into her cat form and it would be a lot warmer then her human form. At least she would have fur to keep her warm. He then continued about her being bold considering they had only known for a short time. When he mentioned being seen in such a state, she looked down at herself. It was then she realized what he meant. Her cheeks flushed bright red, she tried to cover herself but in the mist, lost her balance on the rock and fell backwards with a loud thud.
    "Owwie"
    was what was heard from behind the rock. It took several minuted before rustling could be heard. How could she have been so stupid to forget she is naked when she transforms into a human after being a cat. A low voice came from behind the rock, the voice sounded rather embarrassed
    "I-I think I lost my clothes when I transformed into a cat"
    This has happened quite often for her. She would transform into a human and be completely naked, all but the red ribbon wrapped around her neck. Luckily she remembered to attach the vials he gave her to her ribbon. It was the only thing that she never lost. But this was only because it was enchanted and formed with her in every form she took

12. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Mordred stared blankly at the rock in stunned silence. He had a look of dull surprise mixed with utter disbelief on his face.
    "She...never even noticed it in the slightest until just now?"
    The thought finally occurred to him to make sure she was alright, but before he could say anything a rather timid voice came from behind the rock.

Mordred could only blink.
    "Indeed. I gathered as much."
    He pulled his bag, which he had set aside for the night, towards him and rustled through it.
    "Trinity, when we have the time, remind me to give you a lesson or two on the importance of situational awareness."
    He pulled out a few supplies and looked back towards the rock.
    "Are you injured? If so, I have some healing herbs and bandages here. I could come over there and perform some basic first aid."

13. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Trinity blushed when he told her to remind him to give her a lesson on situational awareness. She was to embarrassed to come out from behind the rock. When he asked if she was injured she rubbed the back of her head where she had bumped it, she winced at the pain but it was just bruised.
    "No...I mean...I'm fine, its just a bruise"
    She slowly peeked over the rock to show she was ok. Her cheeks were still flushed from embarrassment
    "Maybe I should just turn back into a cat?"

14. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Despite Trinity's obvious embarrassment, Mordred spoke as calmly and nonchalantly as usual.
    "Yes, that would probably be for the best. Both because of the cold and because you've seemed quite flustered ever since you realized your...situation."
    He cleared his throat and continued.
    "But since you are in your human form right now, I've been meaning to ask a few questions. For one, can you even talk while you're in your cat form? I've never seen a talking cat, but then...I'd never seen a catgirl before I met you, so I started to wonder."

Another question came to his mind when Trinity peeked her head up above the rock. Mordred noticed that she still had her red ribbon on.
    "Secondly, I wanted to ask you about that ribbon. How do you still have it on even though you've shifted forms quite a few times? I'd meant to ask about that sooner but the opportunity never presented itself."
    Mordred's ability to keep a cool head even in very awkward situations like this was truly a sight to behold. It could almost be a power in itself. He spoke as casually as if the two of them were just having a normal chat.

It was mainly because of the simple fact that he didn't care enough to be embarrassed.

15. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Trinity Was about to transform when he said he wanted to ask her a few questions. She tilted her head wondering what questions he had for her. The first question he asked was if she could talk in her cat form. With this she shook her head
    "I can only talk in my human or partial human form. When I try to talk in my cat form all I can to is meow or purr like a cat. It's the same when I am a panther"
    She blinked when she realized she told him her 4th form. She hoped he didn't hear that part. She quickly moved onto the next question hoping it would take his mind off what she just said. Looking at her ribbon around her neck, she touched it, wrapping part of it around her finger. The bell on it jingled as she did this.
    "It was a gift from my parents when they discovered I was a morph."
    She looked up at him
    "My father said it was enchanted and can only be found in certain shops that sell enchanted clothing. This was all they could afford to get me since enchanted clothing for morphs can be quite expensive."
    She looked down at her ribbon again
    "It transforms with me, I think my father said that certain elves can make enchanted clothing for they have the magic to create them. I don't know if that is true or not. "
    She suddenly looked sad
    "This was the only thing I ever received from them before they sent me away"
    She shook her head of the thought and looked back up at him
    "Do I make you....uncomfortable?"

16. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Mordred raised an eyebrow, looking a little confused as if he didn't even understand the question.
    "No, not at all. In fact, I see no particular reason why I should be."
    He rubbed his chin in thought.
    "I could ask you the same, actually. After all, you are traveling with a mercenary who wields the dark power of a cursed sword. If you asked me which one of us should be uncomfortable here, I would think that would be you."
    His expression darkened slightly.

"At least...you were born with your ability to morph. It was something that happened naturally which you had no control over. I chose to wield Apocrypha."
    He grasped the hilt of his blade for a moment and let it go.
    "I willfully took it up even though I knew all too well what kind of weapon it was. There were...circumstances that left me with hardly any choice, but that does not change the fact that I went through with it."
    He looked back up to Trinity.
    "And so, I would like to direct your question back to you. I would appreciate it if you answered honestly. Do I make you uncomfortable?"

17. MateusseDarkslight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    OOT: I'm voting the main group move on without Vespy, no sense he holds us all up. If Vespy reads this, no offence meant, just thinking practically.

The men who'd scouted ran back to the ship's side, panting.
    "They've all - *gasp* - all entered the prison, cap'n!"
    The captain turned to Leon. "Your show. Shall we raise some hell?"

18. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    OOT: Yeah, that sounds like a good idea to me. We've given it plenty of time.

I turn to the captain with a confident smile.
    "As a matter of fact, we shall!"
    I look towards the shore, draw my cutlass and raise it high!
    "We're moving out to the prison! We've kept our princess waiting long enough, it's time for the 'rescue' part of our rescue mission!"
    I point my sword towards the prisoner.
    "Get him off the boat and dump him on the shore. Make sure his bonds are still nice and tight. We wouldn't want him to cause us any trouble while we're gone.
    Then I look to Sean and Zerron.
    "As for you two...I don't think we need this boat anymore, do you?"
    I smile widely. This is gonna be fun to watch.
    "Wait for everyone to get off. Then burn it. Burn it until there's nothing left but a few lonely planks floating in the ocean."
    I then turn back to the shore, raising my sword again.
    "As for the rest of you, what are you waiting for? MOVE OUT!!"

19. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Trinity blinked when his expression darkened but she didn't seem to bothered by it. She had her fair share of people being "dark" in a way. She thought over the question if he made her uncomfortable. After a few seconds she shook her head.
    "I don't. You took care of me when I was hurt. You have been nothing but kind to me. So even if you wield dark powers, there is still good in you"
    She gave him a smile
    "Is there anything else you would like to ask or talk about before I transform?"

20. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Mordred thought about her response for quite some time. Then he wondered to himself why, exactly, he went out of his way to help this girl. Maybe it was because she reminded him of someone he knew once. Or maybe it was because he saw something of a kindred spirit in her when she said that she was all alone. Or maybe she was right and there was still some good left in him. Maybe it was a little of all three. He couldn't come up with a definite answer, so he let the thought go for now.

He looked back up at her and gave her a nod. His expression relaxed quite a bit and although he wasn't one to smile, he had a look that seemed to be, if nothing else, content.
    "I see. Thank you."

Mordred thought about the question for a little while and shook his head.
    "No, I think that's enough for now. Although I am quite curious about that panther form you briefly mentioned earlier, it can wait for another time. We should rest while we still can."
    He laid down with his head on his cloak and slowly started to drift off to sleep,

OOT: Flashback incoming for the next post, too tired to write it tonight.