Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

~bellatrix~ (reboot)

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Miss Elegent Serenity, Nov 24, 2014.

1. MateusseDarkslight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    The crew scattered, getting everyone back to the main deck. "Apparently the ninjas have found something!" a crew member piped up.

2. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Trinity tried to remember being a cat when she ran into him, it was all still a little hazy to her. She must have really hit her head hard. She watched at he looked over the paper and gave further instructions as to what she was to do. She nodded to confirm that she understood what she must do. 'I'll be counting on you'
    She looked up at him and smiled
    "I promise I will do my best as my task"
    She noticed he had gone silent and was deep in thought
    "I-is everything ok?"
    she tilted her head

3. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    With his head resting on his folded hands, Mordred stared blankly at the floor, lost in his own thoughts. He hardly even heard Trinity's reply when she spoke up. He finally realized how distracted he was when she asked if he was okay. Pushing away his concerns for the time being, he looked back up at her and nodded.
    "Yes, of course. My apologies if I caused you any concern."
    He leaned back in his chair and relaxed his shoulders slightly.
    "I suppose the only thing left to take care of right now is waiting for your full recovery. How are you feeling? Do you think that you might want to try walking again anytime soon? I could help if you're feeling unsure."

4. Rouge_assassin Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Zerron was already waiting on deck when the crew started to gather everyone on deck. He was using the mast of the elfin ship as a throwing knife target. he somewhat grinned as he continued throwing knives, hitting with a satisfying thunk every time. It was the only thing he could do to contain himself as he looked a little annoyed. He was annoyed that, to him, it seemed that the others ether didn't quite hear him, he wasn't clear on things or couldn't grasp what he had said. But whatever it was, they seemed to not have the sense of urgency that situation demanded.

"At least someone heard me. Yes, everyone! gather everyone up here and do it on the double!" Zerron bellowed as he started collecting his knives, looking slightly less annoyed and a little more glad that this crew of actors where finally showing some potential. At least they knew how to sense urgency.

"We don't have much time so I'm only gonna say what I have to say once so make sure you don't forget anyone! Time is not on our side here."

He took the last of his knives out of the mast as he concluded and walked up to the helm of the elfin ship. He wanted to make sure that everyone could hear what he had to say. Based on what Sarret had said, he wanted to move as soon and as quickly as possible to exploit the slight advantage they might have. That is, if the elves haven't realized that they forgot the warden's map by now. He looked over the main deck as the crew where running around and getting everyone together. He suddenly felt a presence appearing behind him. He was glad that he was there with him.

"So, you know what needs to be done now?" Zerron asked Sean.

Once he had helped Vixen out in finding the armory, he got back to the ship as quickly as he could. With the help of a rope and a running start, he managed to swing and jump his way to the helm of the elves ship. He didn't bother smiling as he heard Zerron's words. Sean replied quickly, knowing that they couldn't afford to waste a second.

"Yes, I do. I know a window of opportunity when I see one. We should get the most out of it before they, or the warden, do something to counter our movements. Hopefully most of the people in our party know how to think up plans on the run." Sean walked right beside Zerron as everyone was gathering below on the main deck.

"because the sooner we embark, the farther we'll be able to get before they can counter."

Sean looked over the ship with a serous look on his face and in his eyes. Sean wanted to do so much in the least time possible. Not only because the lighting blade was calling to him, but he also wanted to make sure the elfin king didn't get his hands on it.

"I have a promise to keep, and the Ashforths do have a reputation for not breaking promises we make." Sean said as they waited.

"The only thing that can break an Ashforth's promise is death himself."

Zerron grinned a little as he heard the lightning ninja's response. But he still looked stern and serious due to the current situation.

"Then it's good that it's hard to kill a ninja. The only way to make sure that a ninja's truly dead is another ninja."

Zerron managed to chuckle quietly as he thought to himself.

With the drive Sean has, along with the training Master Zekken gave him, I'm sure that nothing much can stop that thunderbolt now. Plus he seems to understand how dire the situation actually is.

5. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    I take a look around the deck of the ship. It looks like most of us are here, so I figure now is as good a time as any to get things started! I step onto the bow of the ship and turned towards everyone, drawing my sword and raising it high.

"Listen up, ya dogs! We've only got one chance at this so you'd better make it count! We're marching on the elves with everything we've got...I won't lie to you, it's gonna be a tough fight. But this is exactly what we've been waiting for this whole time! The crew of the Dragon never backs down and I ain't plannin' on starting now! We're heroes, do you hear me?! And right now we've got a damsel in distress and an entire kingdom that need saving!! This is your last chance to turn tail and run if you can't take the pressure. But if you're with us until the end then draw your swords and get ready to fight!! PIRATES OF THE ULTIMATE GOLDEN SEA DRAGON! PREPARE FOR BATTLE, WE RIDE TO VICTORY!!!"

I let out a mighty battle cry, and my crew follows suit! While the crew is cheering loudly, I turn to Zerron.
    "Zerron, you look like a man who could point us in the right direction. Where's our target? The crew and I are ready to cut some elven heads from elven necks."

6. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Trinity looked down at herself
    "I feel fine, I don't feel dizzy anymore"
    she started to scoot out of bed
    "I would like to try walking. I don't want to take any longer then we have to and be a burden anymore"

7. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Mordred nodded and stood up.
    "As I said, the sooner we can make our move, the better."
    He held out his right hand to her.
    "Whenever you're ready. But try not to push yourself if you can help it."
    Just in case, he made sure that he was ready to catch her if she collapsed again.

8. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Trinity gave him a nod then placed her hand in his and started to get up. She slowly climbed out of the bed and slowly stood up. So far so good. She didn't feel dizzy. She waited a moment to be sure, after she felt ok standing she decided to take a few steps. She kept hold of his hand just in case she did happen to get dizzy or feel faint. She took about three to four steps and didn't feel any dizziness. She looked up at him and smiled
    "I think I am ok, I don't feel dizzy anymore. I feel fine"

9. Shinimagami Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Arisa, folded her arms as she waited and listened to Leon's speech. She finally unfolded her arms and walked towards Leon. She put her hand on his shoulder and smiled slightly, then looked over to Zerron and Sean. "Let's kick some ass, save the princess and get the Lightning sword."

Vixie wasn't sure what she should do, or say, as she pulled on a quiver of arrows. Her fox ears twitched slightly as an expression of utter terror formed on her face. "The elves..." she spoke, as she slunked behind Sean and Zerron. "They're on there way here." She whispered.

10. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    After waiting a few more moments to make sure that she could keep her balance on her own, Mordred could tell that Trinity is as well as she said she is. He nodded back to her.
    "Then we should go. Before we leave, we need to pick up a few more supplies."
    They made their way around the ship, picking up some assorted items before making their way topside. When they were on the main deck, Mordred stopped for a moment.
    "Here, take this."
    He pulled out a flask filled with dark red liquid, one of the items he picked up from the ship's armory.
    "We were quite fortunate to find this here. I was beginning to think that these people know nothing of war. This flask contains a volatile substance that will burst into flame if you throw it at a target with enough force. I want you to use it on the enemy's main supply cache. Take this as well."
    He then pulled out another flask, this one filled with a strange grey substance, that he had brought with him to the island.
    "I want you to use this if you find yourself in a desperate situation. Throw it at the ground as hard as you can, it will create a smokescreen that should give you the opportunity you need to escape. When you do, as I told you before, come find me immediately. But if all goes well, it should not come to that."

Mordred looked out towards the mainland.
    "After we step foot off of this ship, there will be no turning back. I will fully expect you to keep your word, even if it puts your life in danger. This is your last chance to turn back. If you choose to, I wouldn't hold it against you at all."
    He looked directly into her eyes.
    "Are you absolutely sure that you want to go through with this? This is the last time I will ask you."

I smile and give Arisa a thumbs-up as she passes by me. When she speaks to Zerron and Sean, I laugh and pump my fist.
    "Now that's the kind of spirit I'm lookin' for! It's good to have you aboard, Arisa."

11. Rouge_assassin Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    "I really wouldn't advise fighting a group of battle ready elves, but it looks like we may not have much of a choice. Anyways, me and sean found a well known informant that came along with the elves when they left port. according to him they've been getting some help from the warden himself, and he even gave them his map as well, which we now have in our procession. With it we can probably get to the princess a lot faster, but still the warden isn't a big fan of the king. Which means that he's gonna do whatever he can to keep us at bay probably."

Zerron Laughed as he heard Arisa's response. That made the whole trip, but as he heard vixen behind him say that the elves where coming back, he went back to being serious.

"How close are they Vixen?"

Sean took over talking after he heard Vixen. He looked over the group as he spoke.

"I would say to save your energy for the demons we encounter in there, but it seems like the elves have realized that they've forgotten their map and are coming back for it. anyways right now we need to be quick in order to get to the princess first. And since we've gotten our hands on a very well detailed map, thanks to the warden himself, I suggest we take every shortcut we can." Sean said as he was getting ready.

"We don't have a lot of time for planning so I suggest we do some quick thinking as we make our way through Levia Inferis. Oh and if we do encounter the warden, leave him to me. My master's been to Levia Inferis so I'm sure he still remembers him. Levia Inferis is not an easy place to travel so may we all survive to tell a hero's tale about this! If you want something to brag about then going into the hell prison and back is exactly what you've been looking for! Now get ready and do it quickly for the enemy's comin' our way now!"

12. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    "Alright, that's just what I like to hear! Let's get out there and meet them head-on in glorious--"
    I stop in my tracks as I look out on the faces of my crew. All of these brave men and women...all gathered here under my banner...every single one of them is my responsibility. The realization hits me like a lightning bolt. I can't afford to do anything reckless...not anymore. Not when so many people are counting on me to get them home alive! I take a deep breath and let it out, trying to clear my head. We've got to do the smart thing here. We have to...as much as it pains me to think about...strategize a little bit. I sheathe my sword and turn to Zerron, Sean and Vixie.
    "Change of plans. How close are they, exactly? If we can avoid them altogether, I think that'd be the best way to go. If we don't have enough time for that, let's set up an ambush inside their own ship to trap them when they're the most vulnerable."

13. Shinimagami Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Vixie shuddered slightly, and perked her ears up and forward, slowly turning them from left to right. "About 20 to 30 paces away." She replied. "I can't determine anything more accurate than that."

Arisa looked at Leon, with a serious expression. "Then our only option is to go around them and get ahead of them as quietly as we can." She looked over at Zerron. "If there was something to distract them, or slow them down, we can get considerably ahead of them, if we move fast enough."

14. MateusseDarkslight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Hexy turned and leaned over the side of the ship, a fireball glowing in her hands.
    "The first elf I see... is getting blown to bits. Come on, you little wretches... just one step out of the bushes and I'll roast you like a -"

An elf stepped out of the bushes reading something, and Hexy was so shocked she accidentally discharged the fireball at the wrong angle. The fireball soared behind the elf, who didn't even see it coming, and the explosion catapulted him forwards, sending him flying onto the ship - more accurately, into the ship's mast. He slid down it by his face before crumpling against the deck in a heap.

There was a long silence. After all that preparation, all that tension, all that worry - one elf with a note seemed a tad anticlimactic.

Fweep dove over the side of the ship, checking the now-charred bushes. It flew back, and Hexy turned to the others.
    "Apparently, only one elf. Maybe they thought we wouldn't do something like this. I mean, can you imagine the elves being stupid enough to think someone would recklessly attack their own vessel rather than just race to the target? Only humans are stupid enough to do that."
    Another pause.
    "That was a compliment."

The elf groaned and struggled to rise, mumbling to himself about what the forest gods hit him with, before he looked up into the eyes of the former prisoner.
    What sounded like fourteen different swear-words in elvish followed as the elf was then physically subdued by the captain, Vizard, Gizzard, Tyrcestus, Fweep, and about twelve of the pirate/actor crew.
    The elf was summarily tied up and placed against the mast.
    "Well," the captain said savagely, "time to ask this barbarian a question or two, eh captain?"

15. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    "Couldn't agree with you more."
    I can't help smiling as I walk up to our brand new prisoner. I make it a point to lean over and get in real close, still smiling the whole time.
    "Well, you really drew the short straw on this one, huh? But I've got some good news for you. Thing is, I'm not real good when it comes to torture techniques. It's not the kind of thing a hero like myself gets into."

I take a few steps back and look around at my crew.
    "But here comes the bad news. I've got a few people on this boat that would really like to give it a try."
    I glance at Sean and Zerron.
    "See those two? They're ninjas, and they seem to have a pretty big score to settle with your kind."
    I motion towards Clun.
    "See the big guy over there? He wasn't very fond of a certain trophy that you kept stashed away on the ship. I'll bet he's ready to crack a few skulls and I might just let him start with yours."
    I look over to Vixie.
    "She look familiar? She should. Gods only know how long you've kept her locked away in your brig. I'd be willing to bet she's ready to pay back some of the misery you put her through."
    Then I turn back to the prisoner.

"So, are you starting to get the picture? If you don't tell us what we want to know, I'm gonna let them do whatever their hearts desire to you. Are you in a talking mood now? If you are, feel free to share, we're all ears."
    I draw my sword and hold it up to his throat.
    "You can start by telling us everything."

16. MateusseDarkslight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    It is said that an evolutionary reaction in bipedal mammals, descended from apes, causes them to void their bowels in the case of severe distress. Elves, however, are descended from birds, which meant that when they panicked they had a far more unusual trait.
    "BWARK BWA-BWA-BWAAAARK!!" the elf shrieked. Trying and failing to flap his arms wildly, he thrashed against the mast.

There was a pause, then Clun stepped forwards and with deliberate poise and intention, pressed his foot down on the freaking elf's genitalia. There was a horrible, gungy-sounding pop and the elf suddenly went very quiet except for high-pitched whimpering noises.
    Clun stepped back. "Ask away," he said calmly. The elf was hunched against the mast, breathing hard, almost hyper-ventilating.

17. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Even though the elf's chicken impression might just be the funniest thing I've ever seen, I can't bring myself to laugh. I'm still cringing from the curb-stomp that Clun just delivered to his...

...I put my sword away and give the elf a minute to catch his breath before continuing the interrogation. When it looks like he's ready, I lean in close to his face.
    "Well, I think we've had enough fun. Time to tell us what you know. Let's go over the basics first, shall we? Where is the rest of your group now, what's their objective, how many of you are there and where are you camped out at? If I like the answers you give me, we move on to round 2. If I don't like them...heh, you don't want to know what happens if I don't like them."
    I already have an idea what the answers to some of those questions are, but I wanted to run it by him to confirm it. And to make sure he's not messing around with us.

18. MateusseDarkslight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    The elf gulped, and began jabbering in elvish.
    Vizard sighed, knelt next to him, and slapped him before saying something in elvish back. The elf stared at him in shock, as did most of the others.
    "You speak elf?" Tyrcestus said in disbelief. "Don't like talking about it," Vizard said back before speaking more elvish. The elf nodded several times, and for a short while the two had a conversation.
    After a short while Vizard got up and cracked his back.
    "The main elf force has already descended into the prison. Their objective is to get the princess back and the sword, as well as "recruit" a few prisoners down there apparently using bargaining tools, like the head of that -"
    Clun growled threateningly "- er, yeah."
    "What did this elf come back for? The map?" Tyrcestus asked.
    The elf seemed very reluctant to answer that question, but after Clun raised another foot, the elf squealed out something that made both Vizard and Gizzard recoil in disgust.
    "I'm not even repeating that," Vizard said with uncharacteristic anger in his voice. "Really, I'm not. Let's just say that aside from getting the stuff, it wasn't for something very nice." The only clue he gave was an almost reluctant look in Vixie's direction, something that made everyone on the ship glare at their captive who cowered in fear.
    "Any more questions?" Vizard said sourly.

19. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    "Nope. I think he's said more than enough. More than I ever wanted to hear, even."
    I'm trying to stay calm, but it's definitely not easy after hearing what this elf had to say. I'm clenching my shaking fists so hard, my knuckles are starting to turn white. I take a deep breath, which helps calm me down a little.
    "So they don't have either the princess or the sword yet, that's good news. That means all we have to worry about is catching up to them before they do find anything."
    After thinking out loud, I turn to the crew.
    "Actually, I do have a question, but this one's for you guys. What do you think we should do with our new friend here? I'd like to get him out of the way before we march on the prison and bust some heads."

20. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Trinity nodded in agreement. She wondered what supplies they would need

Trinity took the flask and held it in the air admiring the dark red liquid

She was told to take another flask. She took it and did the same with it, holding it up in the air as he told her what each flask does.
    "So the red one creates a burst of flame and the grey one creates a smoke screen"
    this would be the first she would ever have to use such things, if she had to use them. She then gave him a nod letting him know she understood what he wanted her to do in case things went awry. She then turned her attention to Mordred as he spoke about stepping foot off the ship and there be no turning back. She looked out towards the land, tied the flasks to her bow around her neck, so she wouldn't lose them. As she looked up into his eyes she started to change into her cat form. When she was fully a cat, she looked back at the mainland and started running towards it, stopping only to look back at him as if asking if he was coming. This was her way of saying she was certain.