Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

~bellatrix~ (reboot)

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Miss Elegent Serenity, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Semira looked at the ship that he pointed to. She was happy to hear there were a lot of men there to feed off of. She would defiantly get her fill, she smiled until she heard him say white robe. She quickly moved til she was directly in front of him to stop him from walking.
    "Master or not, I refuse to wear anything white"
    she hissed then moved to allow him to continue, when he told her his name, she hated that he took forever to say it. It was almost like he was trying to do it to annoy her. After he mentioned what he wanted to hear of her 'story' she proceeded to talk
    "Well since you have told me your name, I guess its best if master Karma knew mine. "
    She looked up at him
    "Its Semira, as for what I am doing here..."
    she looked off
    "I was looking to feed but then stumbled upon you, who now says I am bound to you. Before that I was locked up down in the deep dark cave. But then there was suddenly light in wall, but I had to wait til it was dark before I could climb out. "
    She looked back at him
    "I don't know how it happened but the cave some how collapsed."
    she shrugged
    "I lost count as to how long I was down there, but it felt like forever"
    She stopped a moment
    "Is there anything else master Karma wants to know?"

2. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Karma leaned back when she blocked his way when she reacted to his choice of white, kosher clothing for her.
    Yikes, wonder how hard this could be if I were actually going to force her into clothes like that.
    Resuming his walk after she stepped out of his way, he listened to her backstory.
    "There is another thing I would like to know. Who locked you away?"

3. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0

Semira shrugged at his question
    "I am not quite sure who locked me away. For all I know it could have been the villagers of the village I lived in. They kept going on about a witch living among them. I was casually walking to my home one night and next thing I remember was I couldn't see. Something was over my face and I was being dragged for quite sometime before hearing water. Next thing I know, I'm being tossed into the cell in a cold dark room an was left there to die. "
    she chuckled
    "Little do they know, it takes more than that to kill a demon. I would hear noises, but never have anyone come to the cell I was locked in. Then recently I hear a lot of loud noises and the walls of the caves started to shake, and that is when I saw the light peering in"
    she stretched her arms over her head as she continued
    "When it was the right time, I climbed out of the hole, that when I realized I must have been in a cave all this time and it collapsed"

4. The_Lullabye Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    OOT: I suppose I'll try getting back into this. DM, you just give me the best setups. Welcome to the Show

As the three men bickered, a quiet singing began nearby. Slowly it got louder and louder until it seemed to permeate the very ship itself. The song was entrancing, beautiful... and the sound every sailor feared. For this most alluring feminine sound was the harbinger of doom for any experienced sailor. Yet the crew of the Dragon could rest calm, for they were at anchor and in no danger of being sunk... or were they?

For in the shallow waters surrounding their vessel, a trio of sirens tread water. Their powerful tails held them aloft so that their heads and shoulders were above the surface so they could sing. With beauty that no normal human woman could claim, the three were quite the eye-full and had brought many men into their harem before the inevitable end. It would hardly be a challenge to take their thoughts of the distant succubus and turn them to who they should rightly have affections for. After all, with three sirens, none of the men would have to fight over just one. At least, for now.

Name: Melody
    Race: Siren
    Appearance: As with all Sirens, Melody has the upper body of a human woman and the lower half is a fish tail. In the water she remains a Siren, but once on land she becomes indistinguishable from an ordinary woman. She has sea foam green hair, green eyes and scales.
    Personality: Melody is a wonderful singer who enjoys hearing the sound of her voice. She is cool headed and oddly shy, despite the flirtatious instincts of her kind. Her age has imparted wisdom that the other Sirens have learned to respect, eager to pay attention when the reticent siren decides to share.

Name: Forte
    Appearance: Forte is a siren that has bright pink hair with a purple stripe, pink scales and dark red eyes.
    Personality: She is a rambunctious and loud siren prone to yelling and fighting when annoyed. She enjoys singing with her twin sister and flirting for the fun of it, even if there aren't any sailors around. She likes sweet foods and may be swayed to eat cake or other such delicacies instead of men.

Name: Crescendo
    Appearance: Crescendo is smaller than her sister Forte and has lavender hair with a pink stripe, purple eyes and scales.
    Personality: She is more timid than her sister but not as shy as Melody. If you make her mad she'll gladly give you a couple of lumps. She likes to sing with her sister and is a devoted student of Melody, as her singing voice is weak compared to other sirens. She likes to read whenever she can find a book that isn't destroyed by ocean water.

5. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    "I don't know...should we go in?"
    "Leon. Think about what you just said."
    I look back to Leif, who's giving me that "are you serious" face again.
    "Their door is broken down and I'm pretty sure we heard gunfire. I think that gives us enough of a reason to check it out again."
    "What if they're just having really weird, kinky pirate sex?"
    "With guns?!"
    "I don't know, I wouldn't put it past those two!"
    Leif stops and thinks for a moment.
    "Okay, to be fair, I wouldn't put it past them, either. Still, someone could be in danger! Could you just man up and get in there already?!"

I let out a slight whimper.
    "Do we have to?"

"YES!"
    "Okay, you're right, you're right."
    Leif and I have been whispering and arguing with each other around the corner from Lorena and Donavan's room for quite a while now, but it looks like we've come to an agreement. One that I'm not all that happy about. But Leif's right, we need to check it out, so I swallow hard and prepare for the worst. The worst, of course, being more talk of gay pirate orgies and weird, kinky sex and all sorts of debauchery...focus, Leon! Focus! I signal Leif to follow my lead, counting up to three on my fingers.

One...

Two...

THREE!

We charge into the room at the same time, swords at the ready! I shout into the room to get everyone's attention and hopefully stop any villainy that might be happening!
    "STAND AND DELIVER! There'll not be any--"
    Then I realize that there's only three people in the room: Donavan, Lorena and...zombie pirate guy.
    "Ah, I see ye have a guest. Sorry for interruptin', mister..."
    Uh oh. For the life of me, I can't remember his name!

Leif raises his eyebrow, looking deep in thought for a moment before chiming in.
    "Wait, wait, don't tell me."

"Hmm...'twas Oreo Hellfire, perhaps?"
    "Nah, I don't think that's it. Maybe it was--"
    The two of them stop talking suddenly when a strange sound begins to permeate the room, growing in volume until it became crystal clear what the sound was. It was the sound of a beautiful song being sung by three creatures whose voices would turn the gods green with envy. He didn't say it out loud, but Leif couldn't help thinking that it was the most wonderful thing he'd ever heard. It also made him feel uneasy. He could tell that something-- or rather, someone-- was calling out to him. He steeled himself, resisting the song's call as he turned to Leon with a serious expression.
    "I'm gonna go check it out. I just hope I'm wrong about what I'm thinking."
    Leif took off running to get up to the deck of the ship.
    "Could that be...sirens? All the way out here?! I'm starting to think this place really is cursed."

All I can do is blink when Leif rushes out of the room, I didn't even have time to nod. Whatever's going on, I hope it's not as serious as the look he had on his face. Maybe it is...for reasons I can't explain, I have this sudden urge to leave the Dragon and walk along the beach. I wonder if the Donavan, Lorena and zombie pirate are getting that feeling, too...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Karma breaks the spyglass, the three slack-jawed pirates stare at the broken instrument now laying on the floor, then look at each other.
    "I think they want to be left alone."
    "Yeah, I got that feeling, too."
    "So...let's not do anything that might make them angry again."
    The three pirates nod and were just about to go below deck when they hear the sirens' song call out to them. Two of them immediately fall deeply into a trance, slowly shambling along towards the source of the song, completely silent, with glazed-over eyes. The third pirate felt the call as well and almost succumbed to it, but when he saw what was happening to the other two, he just barely managed to resist.
    "I...I've gotta..."
    He turned towards the stairwell.
    "I've gotta tell the captain!!"
    He ran below deck as fast as his legs could take him, searching frantically for Captain Leon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mordred slowly stirred from his sleep. Though he normally would have been greatly annoyed at being woken up again, his awakening was so pleasant that it felt almost natural. When he realized what was happening, a sense of urgency took over and he quickly sat up and opened his eyes, looking to Trinity to make sure she was still there. She was, much to his relief, but he knew she would wake up any moment now.
    "I wonder...will her heightened senses make her more susceptible to their song?"
    He watched her closely to see how she would react.
    "Trinity? Are you feeling alright?"

6. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Karma nodded his head after listening to Semira..
    "I'm satisfied now."
    As they neared the ship, Karma's face began to darken when he heard the singing. When they finally reached the dock, he spoke.
    "Hell... such annoying creatures. So, these creatures live in this world too?"
    Karma pulled out his blood filter device and put it in Semira's hands.
    "Go on board the ship and ask for some clothes. If anyone asks who sent you, use that thing to prove that I gave it to you. If you act like a frail human instead of a bloodsucking demon, they will not suspect a thing."
    Karma slowly tilted his head left and right right, letting his neck pop and crack.
    "I'm going to shut these sirens up."
    Leaving Semira, he walked to the shore, and seeing the three noisemakers, he dug his foot into the ground and kicked several pounds of sand at them.
    "SHUT THE HELL UP! WE GOT PEOPLE TRYING TO SLEEP! PARTY'S OVER, GO HOME!"
    Yelling with his violin was something he tried avoiding, but right now, he did not feel like listening to rivals in music.

7. The7thSeal Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Oran stopped laughing and pushed himself up against the wall into a sitting position.
    "Really? Oran Hades who pillaged a small fortune ifrom a corrupt merchant's manor in broad daylight? Oran Hades, the man that sank a marauder fleet with only a dinghy, a small cannon and a whole lot of ingenuity? Oran Hades, the lovely rogue of the seas? Really?"
    He tilted his head back and groaned. "Gods, you people. I actually came to congratulate the young lass."
    Oran looked across the most naked woman in the room. "Not many people get the upper hand, lass, so credit where it's due. Well done!"

8. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    Lorena stroked his chest while making a joke on his part, He gave a small growl to continue the joke while running his hand down her back. Oran then began speaking.
    As Oran explained why he was here Leon and Leif both entered the room. They joked at oran's name before a song could be heard throughout the ship, Donavan's face instantly soured. He knew the sound and began to pull Lorena close to him, as he did Leif walked out of the room. Donavan turned to Leon and spoke quickly
    "Lad, not sure if ye are aware but the be a strange song playing. What ever ye do, do not go out following the song.... Grab all the sober and awake men ye can make sure they be tied down. No one is to leave the ship if ye wish to see them again, as for ye first mate have one of the maids fetch him quickly and keep him busy till it passes. I'll have the lass with me so we should be fine..."
    Donavan turned to Lorena and spoke softly
    "The song of sirens, a death trap to even the most hardened sailors.... What ever i do, keep me busy and locked in our room"
    Turning back to Oran and Leif he addressed them both
    "I think I be done for the night, should we have any more business I think it be best we wait till morning"
    He took Lorena by the arm and walked back into there room. Once in he shoved a dresser in front of the door keeping the others out and himself in.He walked back over to the bed and gently stroked Lorena's face before kissing her. He then moved to her neck and began kissing again.
    "Now where were we before the last interruption? Or has the mood left?"
    Damn song.... I have to stay focused.... If If i focus on her, being with her I'll be able to ignore it... I just hope the lass is willing...

9. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    I nod, taking Donavan's warning to heart even though I still don't fully understand what's happening.
    "I'll be seein' to it."
    I turn around and walk out of the room, making my way down the hallway towards the main. Along the way, I see something...strange. One of my crewmates is slowly walking towards me. He looks completely out of it...he's got this blank look in his eyes, like he's looking right past me instead of right at me. I move in closer, waving my hand in front of his face.
    "Hey, are you alright? What's wrong?"

The third pirate who was on the deck earlier looks up and his captain and tilts his head.
    "I...I was gonna tell you something, captain, but I can't remember what. That's weird, isn't it?"
    He then slowly turns back around to where he came from.
    "It's so beautiful, isn't it? Such beautiful music. Don't you want to find out where it's coming from? I wanna know."
    He takes a few steps forward.
    "Just gonna check it out real quick...I'll be back in a jiffy."

The song...it's getting to him, isn't it? Thinking fast, I turn him around and grab his shoulder.
    "Get ahold of yourself! Snap out of it!"

The pirate weakly struggles to get free.
    "It's so beautiful. Please let me go, captain. I just wanna listen to it."

Just when I think things couldn't get worse, I see a few more of my crewmates walking down the hall. Oh, no...it's got them, too! While I'm distracted looking at them, the guy I grabbed shakes me off and starts walking away. I have to do something. I have to stop them. But...what about Leif? He's walking right into the middle of it all! I know he can take care of himself, but what if the song is stronger than he thought? I need to get to him...but what about the crew?

"Captain?"

As I'm thinking about what to do, another one of my crewmates calls out to me from down the hall. She doesn't seem like she's been affected by the song at all, so I call out to her.
    "What's going on out here? How much of the crew has been affected by this?"

"Most of the men are acting...like that, captain, but me and the other women seem to be immune to it. The song just sounds...terrible to us, even though the men keep on saying how beautiful it sounds, even the ones that are fighting it off."
    "Women are immune to it...?"
    That's right...Donavan said something about getting a maid to find Leif, it must have something to do with that.
    "Alright, we can use that."
    I nod my head, then point to her and give her my orders.
    "Have everyone in the crew who hasn't been controlled by the song start rounding up everyone who has. Keep them inside the ship. Tie them down with ropes if you have to, just don't let them leave!"

She nods back to me.
    "Right away, captain!"
    She runs off and I turn towards the stairwell.
    "Leif...what have you gotten yourself into?"
    I hate to go against Donavan's advice, but this is something I've gotta do myself. Besides, I've got the strongest will of anyone I know! No mind-controlling song is gonna bring down Captain Leon!

---------------------------------------------------------

Leif made his way to the deck of the ship and quickly looked around to assess the situation. He saw two crew members off in the distance, walking down the beach...and half a dozen more following some distance behind them. Leif grimaces at the sight.
    "That can't be good...if so many of them have already fallen under the sirens' spell, more are sure to follow. Better move quickly."
    He took off running towards the beach, running past the other members of the crew to get to where the song was coming from. He made his way there before long and saw Karma...doing something.
    "Is he kicking sand at them? Okay...that's one way to do it, I guess."
    He walked around Karma to avoid the sand-- and Karma, truth be told-- and when he was within earshot, he called out to the sirens, keeping his hand on the sheath of his rapier in case things took a turn for the worse.
    "Hey there, ladies. Don't get me wrong, I love your singing voices, but we didn't come here for a performance...and we certainly didn't come here to get killed off by sirens. I'm gonna have to ask you to cut your little concert short."
    Despite his confident demeanor, he was certainly feeling the effects of the sirens' song. His calm speech hid the sense of urgency he felt to put a stop to their singing.

10. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Trinity's ears twitched as she heard the sounds of the Sirens singing. Due to her heightened senses, the singing wasn't far off from beautiful, it was like nails on a chalkboard to her, but she didn't allow that to bother her, she remained still as she didn't want to wake Mordred. But she suddenly felt him sit upright, her ears twitched again from the singing and she heard Mordred ask if she was feeling alright. She opened her eyes and looked up at him with a smile
    "I'm feeling fine"
    She sat up and tilted her head
    "Are you alright? I didn't wake you did I?"
    her her twitched again and she started looking around
    "Where is that awful noise coming from? I heard when it started, but I didn't want to wake you and I was to comfortable to move"
    she looked back at Mordred and blushed slightly realizing she said that last part out loud

Semira heard the singing which was quite annoying, she nodded in agreement when he called them annoying creatures.
    "Shall I dis...."
    before she could finish what she was about to say he pulled out his blood filter device and handed it to her, then proceeded to tell her to go aboard the ship and use the filter to show he was the one that sent her. She sighed and started walking towards the ship.
    "Act like a frail human?"
    She looked up at the ship as she approached it
    "well that is easier said then done"
    Her wings appeared on her back and she took to the air and landing on the side of the ship with grace. She sat down and crossed her legs, her wings retracted in her back. She looked upon the crew that was on deck
    "So my master tells me to ask for some clothes"
    She looked down at the tattered clothing
    "Do you have anything in black?"
    she looked back at the crew, who seemed to be distracted by the songs of the sirens
    "Annoying creatures indeed"
    she spoke to no one in particular. Annoyed that she was being ignored and the men seemed to be leaving she ship. Semira took to the air once again and appeared above Karma
    "Master...no one on the ship is listening to me"
    she crossed her arms and huffed
    "They are all headed this way"
    she pointed in the direction the crew was at
    "Shall I stop them for you ?"

Lorena smirked at the reaction she got, at lest she was able to calm him down, but seemed to have done more than that. She arched her back when he ran his hand down it for it had tickled slightly

Lorena raised a brow at Oran
    "So ye saying the reason ye be tracking me down it to congratulate me?"
    this did sound rather odd to her, but with everything that had happened this evening, it wasn't to much of a surprise. She bowed at the compliment
    "Well, I can't really take all credit..."
    she straightened herself up
    "ye were rather drunk and persistent that night, me curse just did the rest"

Lorena sighed when the two barged in
    "Ye two haven't learned have ye?"
    as they tried to guess Orans name, she couldn't help but laugh. Suddenly she heard singing in a distance
    "Now what?"
    Next thing she knew Leif was headed out of the room. She turned to Donavan

She was suddenly pulled close to him and she raised her brow
    "ye be alright captain?"

"So they be real? Hmm, I always thought they just be only tales told by men when they didn't want anyone to find their treasure"
    the song didn't affect her, it just sounded like women singing, but it was obvious the men were being drawn to it, including Donavan. She nodded when he asked for her to keep him busy.
    "I will do me best captain, can't have those sirens taken me captain now"
    she had wondered if their crew was far enough from hearing them. If they weren't, it could be trouble for them all

Lorena was suddenly grabbed by the arm and walked back into the room. She stood in the middle of the room watching Donavan lock the door and drag a dresser in front of it.
    "Captain, with ye curse.. does it still affect you?"
    before she could even get an answer, Donavan had stroked her face and began to kiss her. She blushed slightly when he moved to her neck and kissed her
    "well......"

'Captain did say to keep him focused'
    whether it was the alcohol or feeling competitive with the sirens, Lorena suddenly had him turned to where his legs were against the bed, her body pressed against his . she stepped back for a second and smirked. She then gave him a shove to knock him onto the bed. She then climbed on him and sat on his torso
    "So will captain need me to tied him up so he won't go straying off towards those...."
    she had a look of disgust on her face but if one were to look close enough, could see she a hint of jealousy in her eyes. She wanted to make sure those Sirens didn't succeed in taking what was hers. She leaned in and spoke with a growl
    "creatures"
    she nipped his ear as she moved away. She looked down at him for a moment before throwing herself at him and began kissing him. It was now or never to stake her claim on the one man she had spent so much time making jealous, the one man who knew her far better than anyone, the one man who succeeded in stealing and breaking her heart time and time again. Whether is be the booze or the atmosphere, the jealous side of her officially came our and she would do whatever it took to protect him and take his mind off those creatures.

#630 Miss Elegent Serenity, Mar 29, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  11. The_Lullabye Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    The three sirens basked in the attention that the crew of the Dragon were giving them. As more bearded faces peered over the rails the girls wove the magic of their song deeper into the mens' hearts. This was what they loved, the adulation of others entranced by their voices. This went on for some time.

A shrill voice pierced their song, causing all three of them to wince in pain. As one they turned towards the shore and saw Karma there, violin against his cheek and bow on the strings.

"The party is far from over, my dear," Crescendo said to Leif with a coy smile. Beside her the water began to boil slightly as Forte glared across the small waves. Melody ignored the interruption and resumed singing.

"Hey, hey, Hey!" Forte shouted. "Just who do you think you are, ruining a nice performance with your shoddy playing! You need to tune that thing or have it broken over your head!" She began to swim towards where Karma was playing, intent on a brawl.

Melody grabbed Forte's arm and pulled her back. The younger siren broke her elder siren's grip with a growl and continued to approach Karma. As she crawled up out of the surf her mesmerizing tail reformed into tow human legs with the sound of braking bones and tearing flesh. Standing nude before him, she glared up at Karma hands balled into fists and shrieked like a banshee, the wave of sound crashed down on him.

#631 The_Lullabye, Mar 29, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  12. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Karma looked up at Semira when she spoke, before shutting his eyes and looking away.

I am guiltless. That was unintentional. I am innocent.
    With her clothes tattered, it was all too easy to view parts of her body that should be left unseen. Still looking way, he responded to her as the Siren left the water, transforming into as it did so. He froze momentarily when he realized she was completely nude.
    Nudists. Nudists everywhere.
    "Sure, you can. Incapaci-"
    Shrieking, the siren cut off Karme. The sound wave knocked him to ground, dazing the void violinist and knocking the violin from his hands. Slowly standing to his feet and gathering his violin and bow, he hung his head and tried to regain his senses. Once he regained enough of his senses, he resumed his response to Semira.
    "This is your order: Incapacitate all of those who are affected! Return to me when you are done, and you shall be permitted to feed on these creatures! Now go! Fulfill your orders!"
    Karma looked back up, his eyes glowing violet in the darkness, an aura of silent rage emanating from him. He focused his attention entirely on the siren before him, not caring for her lack of clothes. By knocking the Vocale Violin from his hands, she kindled an old, dark rage from within him.
    "You are an expert in violins? Tell me: Is this tuned right?"
    He played an odd note, one associated with his void strings. Instantly, reality began to tear as a dozen "threads" formed, surrounding Forte completely. They shrieked and whistled quietly.
    "These are like razor wire. A single touch, and you bleed."
    Karma spoke the truth. The "threads" were like wire, but were actually very thin portals, sending slices of anything it came in contact with into the Void, virtually "slicing" the target.
    "So tell me, how shall I tune this: Higher or lower? Choose wisely."

13. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Semira circled Karma when the sirens shriek cut him off. She wanted to handle the siren herself but it seemed he had it under control. She was given her order, which was a rather simple task to do. She flew over to where the crew was, held her hand out in front of her, the palm of her hand began to glow and a moment later a wooden staff with a dark purple crystal appeared before her. Semira grasped the staff
    "Hello my old friend"
    He eyes began to glow along with her staff, she pointed it towards the crew who were making their way towards the sirens and as she spoke, her voice sounded like two people speaking
    "Angelorum bulla"
    A giant invisible force field started forming around the crew, connecting at the top. She had formed a bubble around the lot of them. The bubble blocked out the songs of the siren and the men within in started looking around, confused as to how they got there and how they were now trapped in a giant bubble. Some started tapping at the bubble around them only to find it was unbreakable. Semira smirked as she remembered the last time she has used this spell on a group of humans, It ended in a blood bath and her having a good fill. Anyone outside of the bubble couln't see within for the inside of the bubble had be covered in her victims blood. She slowly started flying over towards the crew, licking her lips. Oh what fun she would have to feed on her new pray. They looked like tiny ants caught in a trap. But she suddenly stopped and her smile quickly faded as she knew if she were to swoop down and murder all those men, her master probably wouldn't be to happy about it and would probably punish her by refusing her feedings.
    She sighed and then headed back towards her master as the task she was ordered to do, was now complete. She flew over to him and hovered just above him, watching the display going on in front of them. Her master had entrapped one of the sirens by what seemed like violin strings, not only that but she could see they were razor sharp. Semira smirked when she realized just how powerful her master was and this impressed her. She spoke without taking her eye of the siren, she wanted to see blood shed, the blood would taste so sweet.
    "I have completed my task master, they are all in a bubble and safe from these annoying creature"
    she chuckled
    "when you are done with her master, may I suck her dry?"
    she licked her lips, she never had Siren blood before, at least not fresh siren blood. This would be the perfect opportunity to have fresh siren blood. Before her master could answer her question, Semira flew towards the siren and started circling her.
    "When my master is done with you"
    she licked her lips again
    "Then its my turn"
    She continued circling the Siren like a vulture to its prey

14. The_Lullabye Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    The sound from the strings caused Forte's mind to start buzzing. It was the same sort of effect that alcohol had on a human's mind. The sound twisted in her mind beginning to subdue her in a way that she found that she quite enjoyed.

"Just who the hell do you think I am!" Forte shouted boisterously, as though this was all just a performance. "As if pathetic strings could stop me. When tempest winds churn the seas it is not nature, but my voice! That is the power of my soul!"

Forte began to sing, her song wasn't one of calm trance, but of impending violence. A dark melody of hatred that caused the waves to grow in size and the wind to begin howling. As she stood there, the sudden wind tossing her vibrant hair about she continued to glare up at Karma as the storm built up inside her and manifested around her. The worst part was to come and she couldn't wait to let it out.

Meanwhile back out in the surf Melody and Crescendo exchanged a look. The men who had come to listen them were trapped in a bubble of hardened aether and could no longer hear them.

"Perhaps this will be more difficult than I had imagined," mused Melody to Crescendo. "I had not anticipated the hatred for our kind."

Crescendo gave her teacher a sympathetic look. She had followed the older siren away from the rest or their kind with her sister to bring music to the surface world, music that didn't have to end in death. However the intrinsic magic within their bodies would seem to be mucking up the plan. She felt a hole of sadness begin to eat away inside of her.

"Crescendo, please go get your sister. There is no reason for this to become any more violent."
    "Yes, teacher."

The young siren made her way slowly to the shore and emerged onto the beach. As she approached the fiery siren, she noticed the buzzing strings that surrounded her sister. The weather took a turn for the worse as Forte started to sing a siren song of vengeance.

"Sister, you must stop this! It is not wise. Our teacher commands it!" Crescendo yelled over the howling wind.

15. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Karma felt amazed by the Semira's speed.
    I had better keep up the deception and a strong front. She could destroy me if she were to discover the truth, so i should keep her in the dark unless I can be certain there are no other consequences.
    Forte's rushing hair struck the threads, lopping off the excess length.
    "You? Nothing special."
    Reducing this siren to bleeding cold-cuts would be a waste for Semira. Canceling the shredding attack.
    Karma charged Forte and as he reached her, he dissipated the threads and swiftly stored away his instrument. Reaching out, he gripped her face and lifted her into the air without breaking his momentum. Only when he reached the limit of his reach, did he then slam her down, coming to a grinding halt in the sands. Karma gripped her mouth, shutting it tight and silencing her significantly. His clawed hands would have dug into her face, but his gloves prevented him from doing so. He opened his mouth, baring the violet, jagged crystal shards that replaced his old teeth, ready to rip out Forte's throat.

No agony. Not now. But why?
    With a sudden mood swing, his blood lust died down and he shut his mouth. Looking up at Semira, he twisted Forte's head around to expose her neck to the flying demon. He nodded, signaling for Semira to come down and feast.

16. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    As Lorena pushed him down and sat on his chest Donavan's head spin. Just as she began nipping at his ear he spoke.
    "There be and idea, but only if ye think necessary or fun...." Donavan paused as he was unsure how to express the next part of her question as it was something he hadn't told her "I could be immune completely if i used me curse, but the longer i use it..... the greater the chance i won't turn back with no telling how long the song would go on, i could be stuck as a mer forever."
    It was then Lorena threw her self onto him and began kissing him, she must of not wanted to hear it anymore. With the siren's song still goin on he felt slightly entranced but it was to Lorena, being with her during the song shifted his focus from the beach to staying with her. Leaning up from the kiss he softly spoke while reaching and hand across Lorena's back.
    "With our company go think we can go back to how we were.... *click*" Donavan had unsnapped Lorena's bra while rolling them both across the bed. He reached down and slipped off his briefs while kissing her neck.
    "let's have one more bit of fun...." He then gave her a light kiss on her lips before she could respond. The two pirates spent the night together.

Some time later......

It had been a late night of drunken adventures, but Donavan awoke early all the same. he took a quick look around the room and gave a small sigh
    "God's that was a hell of a dream, too much showin off..." Just as he was about to stretch he felt something against his arm and could feel light breathes against his chest. it was Lorena sound asleep in their bed. She had taken his arm and placed it center of her chest while wrapping her arms around it. Donavan blinked a few times and the realized he had his other arm around her as well.
    "Guess it wasn't a dream then" He spoke softly to himself as to not wake Lorena. Taking a closer look around the room he finally noticed both their clothes scattered around the room, while strip poker had robbed them both of much of their clothing they both had something on before going to bed. As Lorena slept Donavan looked at her beautiful face and smiled, while he feel in love with her wild nature and attitude seeing her at peace like this made him cherish this moment. I'll let her sleep a bit more then we'll get up....

#636 ThatRandomGinger, Mar 31, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  17. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Leif rolled his eyes, letting out an exasperated sigh as he watched the scene unfold in front of him.
    "Of course they wanna fight. They always wanna fight. Why can't anyone just come by our ship to say hello? Eh, I guess it doesn't really matter...Karma would probably attack them anyway. I swear, that guy's more trouble than he's worth."
    He walked right in the middle of everything that was happening and, knowing that nobody would pay any attention otherwise, drew his rapier and thrust it into the ground. When he did, a snowstorm began to form around him, drastically lowering the temperature of the air around them-- not enough to cause any harm, but it was certainly an attention grabber.
    "Alright, that's enough, all of you! Seriously, it's been a really long day already and I really didn't want to deal with this."
    He pointed to Karma.
    "Karma! Could you stop trying to kill everyone who gets anywhere close to our ship?! You're gonna give us a bad rep, you know!"
    He pointed to Semira.
    "And you! Quit doing freaky demon vampire stuff. Yeah, I saw the way you were looking at the crew. Stop that!"
    He pointed to the sirens.
    "And you! No! Bad sirens! You don't get to eat this crew, so don't even think about singing again!"
    He stood resolute with his arms folded, waiting calmly for the inevitable "objections" that the bickering group might have.

Mordred shook his head.
    "No, not at all."

"Awful noise...?"
    Mordred looked perplexed for a moment, but gave a knowing nod soon afterwards.
    "Ah yes, of course, I should have known you would be immune to its effects."
    While the song sounded beautiful to Mordred, his natural mental fortitude along with the power of his sword rendered the song more of an annoyance than a credible threat. He laid back down on the bed, closing his eyes as he nonchalantly explained the situation.
    "The sound you are hearing is the song of the sirens. They have led many unwitting sailors to their doom, however, they will be of no concern to us. With any luck, they will leave before long."

18. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Semira watched as her master take on the siren. As soon as he exposed the sirens neck to her and gave her a nod, Semira was in front of the siren in a flash. She smirked and opened her mouth revealing her fangs.
    "Thank you master"
    she grabbed the siren by the shoulders and pulled herself to the sirens neck and bit down. The blood was warm, and sweet as it poured into her neck. Semira heard someone yelling from the beach. Something about the way she looked at the crew, she would have said something back but was to busy feeding on the sirens delicious blood

Lorena nuzzled his arm thinking it was a pillow. She let out a satisfied sigh before speaking
    "What was ye dream about"
    she rolled over to face him while opening her eyes. It was then she realized she was in bed with him and in his arms. Her eyes widened and she quickly sat up, but as she sat up the sheet of the bed fell revealing her breast. She felt a bit drafty on her back and back side and she quickly pulled the sheet up to cover herself before turning to Donavan.
    "d-did we.....?"
    flash backs of the night before started flooding her mind.
    "N-no it be a dream...but it felt so real. But it couldn't have been real"
    she was deep in thought that her eyes adverted to the bed, she looked back up at him.
    "It be a dream right?"
    Her cheeks instantly flushed when she realized the possibility of it being a dream was very slim. But then a lot of questioned arise at the realization. Exactly how much of the dream was real, and how much of it was a dream. How drunk was she
    "so...how bad was it? did I go overboard?"

'be prepared to walk the plank Lorena for if you went to crazy, there be no coming back from it'

Trinity rested her head on his chest as he told her about the sirens.
    "How can anyone call that a song. It's horrid, more like screeching than anything"
    she shook her head
    "I don't see how such a sound can lead anyone anywhere, if it were me I would run the opposite direction from that noise."
    she looked up at him
    "What does it sound like to you? does it affect you any?"

19. The_Lullabye Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Forte squeaked in surprise and karma lifted her up by her face and slammed her into the ground. She struggled against him but her body wasn't made for wrestling. As he twisted her head she noticed the woman floating above her and then the pain as teeth entered her neck. It was... the weirdest feeling that she had ever experienced. Oh, she had lost blood before, but not like this, not knowing that someone else was feeding on her. Using her for their nutrients, their needs. She was nothing to this woman, nothing but something to satisfy herself. An odd feeling took a hold of her mind and she relaxed in Karma's grip, accepting thsi turn of events more than she ever would have thought. Of course, it could have something to do with the blood loss...

The sea calmed down when Forte was silenced. The drifting snow brought a chill to Crescendo as she walked up to Leif.

"Um... actually we aren't here to eat anyone," she said quietly. "We're looking for friends."

Melody had drifted to the beach and was strumming out a tuneless pattern on a lyre that she was suddenly holding for some reason.

"Truuuee," she echoed in tune with a single strummed note.

20. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    When the vampire demon lady completely ignored his words, Leif threw his arms in the air, giving her a look of disbelief.
    "Really?! You couldn't even bother waiting until my back was turned? You had to immediately do exactly what I said not to do?!"
    He walked up and smacked Karma in the back of the head.
    "And did she call you master? What did you do, Karma? What. Did. You. Do?!"
    Just then, he heard a voice calling out all the way from the Dragon. He recognized it immediately and smacked his face with his palm.
    "Here we go."

Thanks to one of my more magically-inclined crewmates, I'm standing tall aboard the Dragon with a voice powerful enough to reach my crew on the beach! From the very front of the ship looking out towards my crew and, apparently, the creatures who were singing that song, I take a deep breath and prepare to give the most inspiring speech I've ever given!
    "A DAY MAY COME WHEN THE COURAGE OF MEN FAILS! WHEN WE FORSAKE OUR FRIENDS AND BREAK ALL BONDS OF FELLOWSHIP!"

Leif shook his head disapprovingly, but he still found himself laughing a little.
    "Never change, Leon."
    Just then, one of the sirens walked up to him and to his surprise, she didn't look nearly as vicious as he'd imagined.

Leif tilted his head, looking suspicious and a little confused.
    "Really? I thought that's what you sirens did. I mean, it's kinda what you're known for."
    He turned to the crew, who were still trapped in a magic shield of some kind.
    "Well, if that's the case, you're pretty bad at making a first impression. Our captain and everyone on that ship who hasn't been taken in by your performance thinks you're trying to kill us all."
    He turned back to the sirens.
    "You're telling me you just came out here for a friendly chat? You know that doesn't sound very convincing, right?"

"...THEY CAN TAKE OUR LIVES, BUT THEY CAN NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!"

Leif let out a heavy sigh.
    "Look...I know they might not seem like much, but these guys are pretty strong. Some of them even have powerful magic, like...our captain up there. You're not gonna stand a chance if they come after you looking for blood. But they're good people at heart. They'll listen if you tell them you don't want to fight, but you'll have to be quick about it, because we're all used to having everything out here try to kill us and you're not really helping with that right now."

#640 Dungeon Master, Mar 31, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2017